Introduction

EAMB Introduction

MEET ZARIYAH EURYDICE CERVANTES

Cervantes pronounced as Kervantes. At the age of 21, she's living alone. Working for herself. She used to be alone at the age of 20. Her step-mother threw her like a garbage when her dad died.

She's 5 years old when her mother left the world. Her father got married again and that's the worst decision her father made. She experienced hunger when her dad is in his duty. Zariyah's step mother wants her to suffer, but she's too strong for that. Her step-mother don't like her, so she treated Zariyah like that. Her father is a police man, by the way.

-

When her father died, she didn't receive any money nor properties from her father. Pero ang step mother at ang anak nito sa unang asawa ay nakatanggap ng napakalaking halaga. Pati na din 'yung mga mukhang pera niyang kamag anak.

According to Attorney Guimaras, walang iniwan ang daddy niya sakanya. But that's impossible. Her daddy loves her so much. Yeah, they actually fight over something but that's normal and okay. Natapos na din 'yun at nagkapatawaran na sila. Hindi mana ang habol niya dito, kundi ang totoong para sakanya. Ayaw niya din itong mapunta sa kamay ng mga taong hindi karapat-dapat.

MEET MR. KYLE MONTENEGRO

He's cold like an ice. He's dark brown eyes can hypnotize you. He really can. He won't do anything good that can give you a satisfaction, not until he met her.

"No family, no friends, no happiness." - Kyle Montenegro.

_Agratha | Carla