Chapter 2

After about 10 minutes, I finally make my way back into L'manburg, dragging the logs beside a small hut filled with building supplies.

"Hello Y/N." A voice which I have never heard says. I whip my head around to face the direction which the voice came from, coming face to face with the ram horned man.

He had a smug expression on his face constantly. What does this bitch want?

"How do you know my name? Who the fuck are you?" I place my hand on the hilt of my sword in its holder. The man can only laugh at me but I show no fear. "Wow you really are a feisty one aren't you? My name's Jschlatt. But you can call me anytime." He smirks at me.

I get a sick feeling in my stomach and I pull out my sword, pointing it directly at him. "Just stay away from me. Stay away from all of us!" I become angry and disgusted from his previous words.

"Oh don't be like that doll face. I'm just trying to get to know you a little better."

"Well don't. Just. Stay. Away." I say in a threatening tone.

I turn on my heel and walk back towards the centre of the town when I pass the large tree which has been there since the beginning of everything.

"Hey Y/N!" I hear a voice whisper yell. I look around and try to locate where the voice came from. "Up here you twat!"

I look up and see Tommy sat on one of the thick branches of the tree, obviously trying to stay hidden from everyone.

"Tommy? What are you-"

"Shut up man! Get up here." My annoying brother says to me as I roll my eyes. I begin to climb up the tree when I notice that no one around me is watching. I don't want to draw any unwanted attention.

"Why are you up here Tommy?" I ask, sitting beside my younger sibling as I snap off a small tree branch, poking him in the side. Tommy grumbles and shoves the stick away.

"I don't trust that guy. There have been rumours that he's running against Wilbur for president." He starts, referring to the man I now know to be called Jschlatt.

I place a hand on his shoulder, attempting to calm him down a bit as he begins biting his nails. "I know Tommy. I don't trust him either. But even if he does run for president, I'm sure Wilbur will win."

Tommy looks at me and nods slightly, his soft side coming out. I drape my arm over his shoulder and ruffle his hair causing him to let out a sigh of annoyance.

"I swear bitch, if you tell anyone about this, I will break your knee caps. I'm a big man!"

"Yes Tommy. You are the biggest man I know... but you're still the youngest." I laugh, jumping down from the tree. Tommy mumbles under his breath as I walk away laughing at his reaction.

I smile to myself walking through the town, waving at Fundy as I walk towards him, pulling him in for a hug. "Hello Fundy. Have you seen my brother?" I ask him. He nods his head and smiles. "Yeah he's over in the town centre." He points to the direction for me to find my older brother.

"Thanks Fundy!" I smile at him. Fundy and I have a good relationship. Since my brother is Fundy's father, he's my family meaning we are very close. Sometimes I feel like I pay more attention to him than Wilbur does.

I follow the direction Fundy sent me in until I see a familiar tall male. "Wilbur! Can we talk?" I ask but he just stands staring at something.

"Wilbur?"

I walk up beside him to see what he was looking at. There was a poster with a picture of a face I now know and do not trust. The poster had big writing on the top reading Schlatt2020.

"So... it's true then." I say referring to the poster. Wilbur looks down, staying quiet. "You know, even though this guy is running for president, he won't win. He can't win. Everyone in L'manburg knows you're the better leader Wilbur."

"But what if I'm not? What happens if we lose Y/N?"

"We won't. We can't. Just... try not to make enemies. Oh and Wilbur, try not to announce the election too much. Otherwise, there will be no doubt that there will be more parties joining the presidential election." I finish. Wilbur gives me a nod, straightening his jacket.

Tommy may have been his right hand man but I'm the war general. This meant that a lot of people were scared of me due to my fighting skills. I was always one step ahead of everyone with hand to hand combat and sword fighting. But when it came to long distance bows, arrows and crossbows, that area of expertise wasn't the best for me.

As the sun sets beyond the walls of L'manburg, I begin to climb a ladder which I built, getting to the top of the tall black walls of our nation.

I sit admiring the sunset as the sky is painted a beautiful shade of orange and yellow.

"Hey mamacita." A voice says beside me. I look to see the boy from this morning with the beanie. "Don't call me that."

"Why not? Mamacita."

"Because. I don't trust you. Don't think for a second that we can be friends. I've seen you with Jschlatt. I have no idea what you're planning but if I ever find out that you are trying to take down our nation..." I walk towards him and grip his jacket, pulling him towards me. The look in his eyes showing that he was intimidated.

"I. Will. Kill you."

I push him away before walking away.

No one will take away our L'manburg. No one!