Chapter 112

My body feels numb. My hearing is muffled and all I can see is a black void around me.

It's terrifying yet... peaceful.

I hear rumbling in the distance, screams and someone calling out my name.

Then I see light. A speck of light which starts off small, gradually getting bigger. I begin to feel each of my limbs again. They're in pain.

I can feel that I'm being carried somewhere. But who's carrying me? Where am I going?

I force my eyes to open, squinting as I look up at the smoke covered sky. Ash floats to the ground as I look up at the person carrying me.

"P-Phil?" I whisper, my voice hoarse from all the smoke I must have inhaled.

"It's alright mate. Your safe now." Phil whispers to me and I nod. But upon realising that everyone could be in danger, my eyes snap open and I roll out of Phil's arms, hitting the dirt below me.

"Y/N what are you-"

"I have- I have to find them." I grit my teeth from the pain which jolts through my body.

"Who?" Phil catches up to me, his wings blocking out some of the sun.

"Quackity! Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy! They're all in trouble. Wait... where's Charlie?" I remember that I never saw him when all the fighting happened.

"Y/N calm down-"

"Calm down?! Are you insane?! Dream and Techno escaped prison and are trying to kill us!" I limp away as quick as possible.

Then I hear Phil say something which I never wanted to hear.

"I know."

I turn around to see him. He has his head down looking extremely guilty.

Shit. It all adds up now.

"You broke them out... didn't you?" I wait for him to respond but all he does is nod his head.

I knew it.

"I can't believe it. Do you know what you've done...? Do you know what you've done?!" I exclaim, shoving him backwards but he doesn't move very far.

"Listen Y/N, I did what I had-"

"You didn't have to do it! Las Nevadas is under attack. It's all your- wait." My heart drops when I remember our country.

I look around, not noticing anything familiar about the land I'm on. The only thing visible between all the rubble is the broken Las Nevadas sign.

Las Nevadas is gone. It crumbled to the ground just as L'manburg once did.

"Quackity! Tubbo, Michael! Tommy! Can you hear me?!" I yell across the remains.

Phil looks at me in complete shock. He wasn't here when Dream attacked. He had no idea.

"Wait... They were here?" Phil asks, the pained look on his face showing how much he regrets his actions. And he should. He helped two prisoners escape.

"Of course they fucking were! So was Fundy! So were Foolish, Purpled and my dad! So was my husband! But you let Dream escape. This is on you Phil." I try not to cry as I limp away from him.

I try my hardest to make my way across all of the rubble and dust, trying to find any survivors.

But no one is here.

"Wow... I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to survive that at all. You really are hard to kill aren't you?" Dream's voice causes me to turn around.

My heart drops, knowing that there is no chance of survival.

"Why did you do this? Why would you harm innocent people? You're a monster." I cough due to all the ash getting into my lungs.

"Becuase it's fun to mess with you... You're just a pawn in my game Y/N." Dream smirks once again.

There is a brief silence as Dream swings his axe loosely around. But when he stops, he looks at me.

"Well... I guess this is your time to die. Again. You had a good run Y/N. But I'm afraid it's goodnight for you."

Dream raises his axe above my head, creating a shadow over me. I squeeze my eyes shut, preparing for my death.

"Stop!"

A familiar voice echoes through the rubble. I open my eyes to see none other than George. I look at Dream who is being held back by a strange looking being with four arms and a strange halo above its head.

"This isn't you Dream." George walks towards us, stopping in front of Dream.

"Let me go! What the fuck is this?!" Dream asks, trying to escape the grip of the god like being.

"This is DreamXD. He's a god. Now... stop this. Please. Things should be the way they used to be. I want the old Dream back." George practically begs, DreamXD holding onto Dream.

Dream's face softens and he stops resisting for a moment. He looks down, trying to hide his face with his dirty blonde hair.

When he looks back up, henshaw a smirk painted across his face.

"No."

Dream once again tries to attack me but George gives DreamXD a sad look. He nods and suddenly, a strange looking portal opens up. Inside is a dark voice. An endless eternity of nothing.

"No! No, no wait! Please! I'm sorry. Please Y/N! Stop him." Dream begs me for help and I walk up to him.

"I'm sorry Dream. But you brought this on yourself."

I watch as Dream gets thrown into the void, screaming and thrashing about to try and escape. But as soon as he is thrown in, the portal closes.

He is never to be seen again.

"Hello?! Is anyone here?" I hear a voice in the distance.

I see a figure emerging from the smoke. Quackity makes eye contact with me and we both smile.

However, I get a sharp feeling in my abdomen and i look down, seeing a huge wound which has blood seeping out of it.

Quackity's face drops and he rushes over to me. I feel myself getting dizzy, falling to the floor.

My heart slows down.

Beat.

Beat.

Beat.

Nothing.