Chapter 11

"This better be important!" I shout, walking towards the door.

I grip the handle and swing open the door, revealing Tubbo. He was messing with his hands, looking around the halls.

"Hey Tubbo! What's up?" I step aside as he quickly rushed in and I close the door.

"Y/N?" Quackity emerges from the bathroom and looks between Tubbo and I. "I need to speak to Y/N. Alone." Tubbo says and I look at Quackity.

"Hey, I'll be out in a minute for patrol. I'll meet you at the stables okay?" I notify Quackity who hesitantly walks out of my room.

Tubbo drags me towards a foot stool and sits me down on it, pacing the room.

"I found them Y/N. Tommy and Wilbur. I found Pogtopia." He tells me in a hushed tone. My heart begins to race, knowing that they are mostly safe. But Pogtopia? What's that?

"That's amazing! Are they safe?" I ask, standing up with a huge smile on my face. Tubbo frantically nods, "I can take you there tonight. That's if you want. I know that if Schlatt finds out, you'll be in trouble."

I laugh at his statement. "Tubbo, I'm already in deep shit with the man anyway. I punched him in the jaw."

Tubbo widens his eyes and laughs, holding his hand up to give me a high five. I ruffle his fluffy hair and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Of course I'll come with you. I need to see my brothers. It might even do me some good getting out of... Manburg." I say the new name, feeling a slight sickness to my stomach.

Tubbo nods and rushes down the halls. "Bye bee boy!" I yell.

"Bye bad bitch!"

My jaw drops but I laugh at the new nickname he just have me. That kid is something else.

Shortly after, I make my way to the stables where I promised I would meet Quackity. He's already up on his horse, holding the reins of mine.

"It's about time you showed up." He jokes and I playfully roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever. I just got held up." I state, climbing into Striker's back.

We begin our patrol but nothing interesting happens all day. The most interesting thing to happen was when I saw Fundy fall out of a tree.

Hours pass by and the sun begins to set across the lands once again. Quackity and I ride back into the stable while he attempts to make small talk.

"So Y/N, what's your favourite colour?" He asks. I jump off my horse and give him a deadpan look.

"Seriously? Of all the things to ask me, you ask that? I mean, if you really want to know, my favorite colour is actually F/C." I tell him. He nods his head and we put away the horses.

"Anyway, I better get going mamacita. I'm sure Schlatt will want to see me." Quackity tells me and I nod. He walks away and I'm about to head back to my old house for a bit but I'm stopped by a whisper.

"Hey Y/N... over here!" Tubbo whisper yells at me from behind a large bush. I make sure no one is watching before I sneak over to him.

"You ready to go?" He asks, referring to our previous conversation this morning. I nod my head in response and we carefully sneak our way past the boarders of Manburg so we wouldn't get caught.

We travel for a medium sized distance before we make it to some sort of hill.

"Is this it? It's a bit shit. And basic." I scan over the land. Tubbo shakes his head at my question.

"Nope. Pogtopia is down here!" He tells me, decending down a small hole in the side of the small hill. Was that there before?

I follow him down into a tight cavern. The walls crumbling and jagged. Shouldn't they be putting railings on this place. It seems dangerous.

We descend down the cobblestone stairs until we reach the bottom. Torches light up the place and he leads me into a room where two figures stand around a table.

"Hey guys! Look who I brought." Tubbo announces, causing Wilbur and Tommy to turn around. Tommy immediately runs over to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"God I fucking missed you. I never thought I'd have to say that." He pulls away from me and I laugh.

Next is Wilbur who pulls me in for a tight hug too. But there's something off about him. He doesn't seem quite... right?

"Thank god you're here Y/N. Now the five of us can get on with the plan." Wilbur says, a crazed tone in his voice. What is up with him?

"Wait, what plan? And did you say five? There's only four-"

"What's going on?" A deep voice says and someone else enters the room.

I recognize that person anywhere. The pig mask, the crown and red cape.

"Hello Technoblade." I greet him but with a cold tone, remembering how he left us, just like dad did.

"Hello Y/N." He replies, taking off his mask, the pink braid in his hair moving as he does so.

Everyone in the room looks around awkwardly until a manic laugh sounds through the room. "Well now that's out of the way, we can discuss the plan." Wilbur continues laughing like a maniac.

I'm taken back by his sudden outburst. Wow, he's gone fucking batshit mad.

Tommy throws me a look which signals that he will tell when what's going on later.

"Stop it Wilbur. Y/N just got here. So for one minute, can you just drop your stupid fucking plan and start acting like a brother again!?" Tommy shouts, walking out of the room.

What was that about?