Chapter 90

Tubbo stares at me in shock. I stay sat beside him, patiently waiting for his answer.

"Wait, are you serious?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm serious. I could get you and Michael one of the penthouses to live in. You'd have a stable life and you could be happy." I smile, not wanting to push him into anything.

"Well, I mean... it is a great offer and I'm grateful for it but... is it okay if I think about it?" He asks me.

"Of course Tubbo! Even if you don't want to stay with us or take the job, you're always welcome in Las Nevadas. You can visit anytime." I smile, standing up as Tubbo looks up at me.

"Thanks Y/N. I really appreciate it." He says, rubbing his eyes slightly.

"You're welcome Tubbo. Are you gonna stay here for a bit?" I ask as Tubbo looks out at the crater once again.

"Yeah."

I nod, waving goodbye to the boy deciding to go back over to Las Nevadas but I'm soon stopped by Tubbo shouting my name.

"Wait Y/N! I forgot to give you this!" He runs over to me, pulling something out of his pocket.

I take it from him, my eyes widening at the small picture he gave me.

"I found it when I was looking through a lot of my old stuff. I'm not sure how I ended up with it but I thought you would like it." Tubbo smiles before walking away once again.

The photo was one from when I was a young child. I held a sword in my hand, Technoblade stood behind me with a proud look on his face. Wilbur stood next to Techno with a smile as a very young Tommy, around 7 years old stood by my side. He has his arms crossed whist sticking his tongue out.

Phil is stood behind us all in the picture, his large wings almost acting like a backdrop as the natural sunlight shone down on us all.

I remember that day.

I laugh, wiping away a stray tear which I didn't even notice that fell down my cheek. I laugh a little bit, gently placing the picture in my pocket before setting off in the direction of Las Nevadas.

Shortly after, I find myself walking past the large sign towards the centre of the street.

"Y/N! How was your trip- you're bleeding." Quackity's face drops when he notices the leaking blood on the bandage.

I forgot about that.

"Oh yeah, I got side tracked and forgot I guess." I shrug, looking at the restaurant as a few people work on constructing it again.

"Hey dad!" I smile as Sam turns around giving me a small wave back.

"You need to go get your bandages changed." Quackity raises an eyebrow at me and I stick my tongue out at him, reminding me of my younger brother in the photo that Tubbo gave me.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." I laugh as he rolls his eyes.

I limp my way up to the top floor of the casino, taking the elevator to the top floor where our penthouse is. When the doors open, I'm met with Alistair who comes running towards me, a small bandage on his back leg.

"Hey buddy! How you holding up!?" I exclaim as he licks my face with excitement.

"Hello Y/N from Las Nevadas!" Charlie walks out of one of the rooms, smiling at me and I do the same.

"Hey Charlie, thanks for looking after Alistair for me." I thank him and he gives me a wide smile, pushing his glasses further onto his face.

"Oh you're welcome! He's a very good dog." He compliments the wolf but I don't correct him. Most people mistake Alistair for just a big dog anyway so I don't say anything.

"Yeah he is." I smile down at the good boy who sits wagging his tail happily.

"Can I help with anything else Y/N from Las Nevadas?" Charlie asks cheerfully.

"Do you have any spare bandages I could have?" I ask and he nods his head, going into one of the rooms before returning back to me with a roll of bandages.

"Here you go!"

"Thanks Charlie." I show my gratitude before taking off the old bandages.

The wounds on my leg don't look too bad. The glass was all taken out yesterday so I should be okay when they start to heal.

"What happened?" Charlie walks over to me as I begin cleaning and stitching up the wounds once again.

"It was just a little... fight. Don't worry about it." I say as to not make Charlie concerned. He gives me a wide smile before nodding, wondering off somewhere else.

I finish off the last stitch and wipe away any last traces of blood before bandaging my leg up.

Alistair walks over to me, brushing up against my side.

"I know buddy. I'll take you outside after I finish this." I quickly finish wrapping my wounds and throw away all the used bandages and wipes.

"Come on then. You wanna go see Quackity?" I ask the wolf who wags in response.

I laugh, leading the wolf into the elevator as we go down. We weave through the crowds of people, most of them still being a little sceptical about Alistair.

"Quackity! Look who's here to see you!" I shout as we exit the casino. Quackity turns to me and sees Alistair running up to him, tackling him down to the floor due to his size.

"Hey boy! How you doing?" Quackity asks with a smile before being attacked by dog kisses.

Over time, the two of them have learned to get along well which brings a smile to my face.

Once Alistair stops playing with Quackity, he sits down at my side and Quackity stands up. He walks next to me, gently taking my hand in his.

"Do you wan to help renovate this place with me?" He asks.

"You bet I do!"