Chapter 100

Wilbur bursts into the ceremony with a smirk on his face, Ranboo trailing behind him. I look over at Tubbo who looks saddened seeing this.

"I object... your honour." He mocks, looking at his son who's ears go back slightly.

"Wilbur, you need to leave." I give him a death glare but he begins walking down the isle. Ranboo stays at the back not knowing what to do.

"Nice little wedding you've got going on here Y/N. Why wasn't I invited?" Wilbur asks and I grit my teeth.

"You know damn well why." I try to walk towards him but Quackity gently places an arm around me.

Wilbur places a hand over his heart and mocks being hurt.

"Damn. All I wanted to do was wish you a happy wedding to the both of you. This is what I get?" Wilbur mocks and lets out an ominous laugh.

I look over at Tommy who looks back at me, giving me a confused look and not having a single clue what is happening.

"No. You don't have the right to be here after all the pain you've caused. Today is our day. Not yours." I say, trying to get him to leave.

But he doesn't.

"That hurts Y/N. Truly. You don't want your own big brother at your wedding." He says.

"Wilbur, your not even biologically my brother. We were just raised together." I give him a deadpan look, clenching my fists to stop me from getting too mad. I don't want to cause a scene.

"Well what's Tommy doing here then?" He gestures to Tommy who looks so confused, obviously not knowing about the restaurant situation.

"Tommy is more of a brother to me than you ever will be. So is Tubbo." I tell him as Tubbo peers out from behind me.

The boy looks over at Ranboo and looks as if he's trying not to cry. I gave Ranboo a chance to redeem himself and talk to Tubbo. But he didn't take it.

"That's funny Y/N. But eventually, you'll let the go won't you? Just like you've done to me." Wilbur tries to act sad but we can see through his lies.

"Okay. You've said you're piece Wilbur. Now go." Quackity tries to get rid of him but he doesn't move.

"Wilbur, I think we should go." Ranboo comes up to him and tries to get him to leave. Tubbo almost looks as if he's about to cry from seeing him.

Wilbur begins to walk backwards away from us, the guests in the seats looking around, shocked at the whole situation.

"Alright. I wish you the best Y/N, Quackity." He smirks before leaving the area with Ranboo.

I let out a visible sigh as Quackity holds me tight.

"Everyone settle down!" Fundy shouts and everyone complies, resuming the positions we were in before Wilbur interrupted.

I zone out for a moment, staring into Quackity's eyes but I'm pulled back to reality when he dips me down slightly, placing a passionate kiss to my lips which I return.

Everyone goes wild and begins cheering, acting as if nothing just happened.

When Quackity pulls back, I give him a wide smile, trying to forget about everything that just happened.

Everyone claps around us, acting as if Wilbur and Ranboo were never here. But that's a good thing. We won't let them ruin our wedding.

Quackity takes my hand and we begin rushing towards the exit of the area, getting into the carriage which takes us back to Las Nevadas.

We had the casino closed for today so that we can hold the after party there.

Around twenty minutes pass and all the guests begin to file in, balloons and other decorations covering the place with tables and chairs dotted around.

We sit on the long table at the front of the area. Quackity to my right and Tommy to my left.

The day turns to night and everyone has given their speeches. Tears were shed and laughs were had. Everyone completely forgot about what happened earlier. It's nice.

I soon step up to the mic with a bouquet in my hand.

"Hey everyone! I'd just like to thank you all for coming tonight. I'm sure my lovely husband appreciates it too." I smile at Quackity. It feels weird to now call him my husband.

"But now it's time to throw the bouquet!" I announce as people flood the 'dance floor' and stand in front of the stage.

"Are you all ready?" I ask with a laugh as they all begin to cheer and applaud. I turn around and close my eyes, launching the bouquet behind my head towards the audience.

When I turn back around, I see George holding the bouquet looking confused. Sapnap begins to laugh and then I remember that George and Dream used to have a thing going between them.

It's a shame he turned out to be the way he is and got himself locked up.

"Alright everyone, it's time for the couples first dance." Someone announces and I take to the floor with Quackity holding me close.

"You ready?" He asks and I let out a laugh.

"Nope. None of us can dance so this will be fun." I reply and he laughs along with me.

So close by Jon McLaughlin starts to play and we begin moving around the dance floor, Quackity spinning me around a few times.

Other couples and friends begin dancing together around us as the music keeps playing. Quackity stares into my eyes and it almost feels as if a spotlight is on us.

The song begins to slow down and I look into his eyes, singing along with the lyrics.

"So close, so close and still so far..." I sing, smiling along with him. He gives me a cheesy grin and I place my head on his shoulder, letting out a calm sigh.

The music comes to an end and everyone claps.

And I feel safe in his arms.