Chapter 33

As the sun rises in the sky, I pry my eyes open. Quackity let's out a tired groan beside me and joins me to sit at the edge of the bed.

"Good morning." He says with a deep, groggy morning voice which sends a smile straight to my face.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I laugh as he gives me a sleepy smile.

"Aww you just called me beautiful." He hugs me and I shove him off with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah, come on. We have to get ready. We are supposed to meet the others in half an hour." I tell him as he rolls out if bed.

We begin getting ready and place our armour on, the glowing purple shining through the room. We also make sure to grab our golden apples along with our weapons.

We make our way to where we are supposed to meet the others in the forest. And soon enough, I see them standing around in a small circle.

"Great you're here! Philza gave us a map to locate Technoblade so we should be there in no time." Tubbo shows the map as we arrive.

Fundy looks at me with a small smile. It's been a while since I have last spoken to him. But now isn't the right time.

The other tall boy looks down at me with a shy smile. He looks extremely anxious as purple particles float around him. He's the one who Tommy was with when he burned George's house down.

I give him a reassuring nod, trying to ease his nerves, despite me staying silent.

We all walk for what feels like forever until we make it to a snowy biome. The spruce trees drop some snow which has previously fallen.

I quickly scoop up a bit of now, moulding it into a small ball. I raise my hand and throw it straight at Quackity who stops in his tracks.

"Oh shit." I whisper but by the time I try to hide, he's already thrown a snowball my way. However, I manage to duck out of the way just in time.

Unfortunately for Fundy, he gets hit instead.

"Oh it's on."

Soon enough, we break out into a snowball fight, throwing snow everywhere. I laugh as I try to duck away from Tubbo's oncoming snowball but it only misses me by an inch, hitting Quackity in the face who stands behind me.

I laugh hysterically along with everyone else. Even Ranboo is laughing which I didn't expect to come from someone as introverted as him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Quackity wipes the snow from his face and wipes it on my hair. I groan and wipe it away.

"Hello."

We all stand up and look towards the sweet echoing voice. I give the ghost a slight smile.

"Hey Ghostbur. How's it going?" I ask and he awkwardly plays with the hem of his yellow jumper.

"I-I'm doing okay."

"Do you know where Technoblade is?" Quackity asks him and Ghostbur nods, waving over at a small house in the distance. I squint my eyes and notice a familiar figure looking out the window.

"Move out the way Ghostbur. We're here for Technoblade." Tubbo tries to step past him.

"Well can I go ask him what he thinks about you killing him?" Ghostbur asks, innocence laced within his soft voice.

He floats over to the house as we all follow him, waiting outside.

Not long after, Techno exits his house.

"Hey guys."

"Long time no see... brother." I say with venom in my voice, pulling the netherite sword from off my back.

"You need to come with us Techno." Quackity says from beside me, taking out a diamond axe. Everyone else does the same.

"I don't think that will be necessary." Techno states in his monotone voice.

"Technoblade, we are here to bring you back to L'manburg where you will be placed on trial for your crimes." Tubbo states, having had enough of Techno's stalling.

"What will it be Techno? Will we have to do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" I question, gripping my sword tightly, just in case he decided to attack.

"I choose... I choose blood!"

There is a splash of a potion on the ground as a colourful smoke covers the entire area, blocking our view.

Techno begins to swing his weapon towards Quackity who is sent to the ground from the force of the attack. Techno raises his weapon but before he swings down on Quackity, I block the attack.

"Don't you ever touch him!" I scream at him, pushing his weapon away with mine. He tries to strike me multiple times before going for Tubbo.

Fundy helps Tubbo along with Ranboo as the three of them continue to strike Techno. Quackity runs off to the side, towards Techno's horse.

I rush to help the others, getting a swing on Techno but his armour protects him.

"Technoblade stop!"

Everyone goes silent, turning towards Quackity who is sitting on Techno's horse.

"Get off my horse Quackity."

"I swear I will kill your fucking horse if you don't come with us Techno. Now drop all your weapons and your armour."

Techno hesitates for a second but begins placing down his armour and weapons.

Fundy and Ranboo pick everything up as I take out a piece of strong rope, trying around Techno's wrists tightly.

"You don't have to do this Y/N. What happened to you?" I freeze at Techno's words, staring at the tight rope around his wrists.

"You happened to me Techno. You were supposed to be family but instead, you tried to kill me and blow up our country. And for that... I will never forgive you. Ever." I spit venom in my words as we begin our journey back to L'manburg.

I keep a hold of some of the rope with was attached to Techno's wrists, making sure that he doesn't run away. Quackity stays on the horse, making sure that Techno doesn't try anything stupid.

Now moving onto the next part of our plan.

The execution.