Chapter 109

It's nice. The feeling of belonging.

Ever since Tommy, Foolish and Purpled have joined us here in Las Nevadas, everything seems to be a lot more lively.

Tubbo looks happy again. My dad spent more time with me despite him still having to mostly work in the prison. He did say that he might be getting someone else to take over for him though.

But overall, everything has been going great!

"Y/N! What time is the celebration tonight?" Tubbo yells from across the room.

He said he's gonna help decorate the casino for the celebration. I told him he didn't have to but being the caring person he is, he insisted.

"It's at around six tonight." I give him a small smile, watching as he nods and gets back to decorating.

"Mi amor! I was just looking for you." My husband wonders over to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I laugh, giving him a sweet smile.

"What can I help you with love?" I ask, locking my fingers with his as we take a walk around the casino, admiring all the effort we put into it.

"I know that the celebration is tonight but I might be half an hour late. I told your dad that I would be visiting Dream and Techno in prison. Just to make sure everything is in check." Quackity tells me and my heart drops a little bit.

But it's only half an hour.

"Quackity, I hate it when you visit that prison. It gives me bad vibes. But if you must go, then go. I won't stop you." I offer him a small smile.

"I know. I just have to make sure they are kept in check. Sam is letting me in today again since it's his last time as warden. This is also our last shot at getting the revival book." Quackity sighs.

I can tell that he's stressed. We all are in the back of our minds. That's just the way of life.

"It's alright. Even if Dream doesn't give you the book, they're still locked in prison. They can't get to us." I reassure him.

"What about Wilbur?"

Wilbur? What's he gonna do? There's only him and Ranboo against the whole of Las Nevadas.

"Wilbur isn't a problem. He's not powerful enough to take us on."

"Yet."

I turn around to see Tommy stood there with his arms folded.

"He's not powerful enough yet. But what happens when he makes his allies? Who knows what will happen?" Tommy says with worry in his voice.

"Then we just have to make sure that nothing happens." I sigh, looking back at Quackity as Tommy walks away, mumbling to himself.

"I guess I have to go now. I shouldn't be too long mi amor. I'll be back in time for the celebration tonight." Quackity says, giving me a short but sweet kiss.

I nod my head as he pulls away. We stare at each other for a minute, a small smile on my face as I admire the love of my life.

Quackity begins walking away, meeting my dad at the big Las Nevadas sign. I sigh, wishing that things could go back to the way they were.

I spent so long hating the thought of L'manburg but now I want it back. I want Kinoko Kingdom back. I want Las Nevadas back the way it used to be.

"He's gonna be okay Y/N. He's a fighter." Foolish stands behind me, watching as Quackity walks away.

"I know. Thank you Foolish. You joining us means a lot." I smile, looking up as he returns the smile.

"You're welcome Y/N."

For the rest of the day, I try and distract myself from worrying about Quackity. I rush around to help with the preparations and decorations to take my mind off everything.

But as the sun sets and the party starts, I'm left alone to make the opening speech since my husband still isn't back.

"Hello everyone! So tonight is a small celebration as you can see. The Las Nevadas casino has been closed to the public to allow us to have a small introductory celebration for our three new members. Give it up for Tommy, Foolish and Purpled everyone!" I exclaim.

We all begin to clap for them which obviously makes Tommy's ego bigger than it already is.

"So tonight! We forget about our problems and celebrate our happiness. Let the celebration commence." I cheer along with everyone else.

Everyone starts to disperse but I remember something.

"Oh and Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled? No alcohol." I warn them and they grumble.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy exclaims, obviously angry at me for not letting him drink alcohol.

I roll my eyes, placing down the mic as I make my way over to everyone. I grab a glass of champagne, sipping it slightly, the fizz tingling my tongue.

"Y/N? I just want to apologise for the way I got mad at you and Quackity before. I'm still kinda pissed that you blew up my UFO but I just want to thank you for letting me join Las Nevadas fully." Purpled gives me a weak smile.

"Anytime. The more the merrier and you're always gonna be welcome here Purpled." I nod my head, patting him on the back before wondering over to Tommy.

I go to open my mouth but I stop once I hear a noise in the distance. It's a weird noise. Almost like...

A siren.

"Oh fuck."

I push through the small crowd and run towards the front doors of the casino, looking out into the distance. I hear the siren louder this time, the noise sending panic through all of us.

"What is that?" Tubbo asks and I take a deep breath.

"Everyone back inside now!" I order, ushering them inside the casino.

"Y/N what is it?!" Tommy shouts.

I stare into the distance for a moment.

"Dream and Technoblade just escaped prison."