Chapter 84

"Are you sure he's gonna want to see me? You weren't here for the doomsday war Wilbur. He wasn't on our side." I rub the back of my neck, nervous to see Philza again.

"It's alright Y/N. That was a long time ago from what I've heard. I'm sure he's forgiven you by now." Wilbur gives me a pat on the back as we walk through the portal.

As we leave through the other side, I see a landscape full of snow, reminding me of the time that me and the rest of the butcher army came for Technoblade.

We walk through the snow but stop outside a small house. Wilbur places a hand on my shoulder, looking at me.

"Wait put here Y/N. I'll be back in a second." He walks into the house to be greeted by Philza.

"Will! How you doing mate? Is everything alright?" Phil asks. I listen to them talk inside, waiting patiently for Wilbur to call me inside.

"Everything is great Phil! In fact, I brought someone who you might want to see!" I can hear the smile in Wilbur's voice.

"Who?" Phil asks curiously. That's when I hear Wilbur call out.

"You can come in now!"

I slowly walk up the stairs, shivering slightly. I gently push against the wooden door, opening it to step inside. Once I do, I make eye contact with Phil who stares at me in shock.

"Hey Phil." I give him a small smile.

I brace myself for him to start shouting at me or give me a lecture but instead, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Y/N! It's been so long! Look at you, you look so smart." He laughs, as I pull away, doi g a little twirl in my F/C dress/suit.

"Thanks Phil... I'm sorry." I say, waiting for his response.

"I'm sorry too." He replies as we give each other a smile. We don't even have to say what we're sorry for to know exactly what we're talking about. I mean, who wants to think about the doomsday war anymore?

"Well! Since that reunion is over and done with, there is something I need to tell you Phil." Wilbur smiles.

"What is it?" He asks, placing a few items back onto their shelves.

"I want to build a burger van."

Phil stops moving and I feel as if I stop breathing.

This is giving me L'manburg flashbacks from the first van. If Wilbur builds a burger van, history would be repeating itself. Again.

"I'm going outside." I say, leaving the two to talk alone. I don't know what Wilbur is planning but it can't be good. Just when you think you can trust someone, you can't.

I walk around in the snow aimlessly until I realise that I've walked up to an unfamiliar house.

"Y/N?" Ranboo opens the door, staring down at me as I look around me.

"Wait... I thought you lived in Snowchester with Tubbo?" I ask him but he quickly pulls me inside his house, out of sight.

"Please don't mention anything about Snowchester." He says and I nod, not questioning it any further. He seems to be acting a little strange.

"So what are you doing here?" I ask as he turns around to face me, his tail hitting the side of the small room.

"I live here."

He turns to walk away but stops when he hears Wilbur's voice from outside the small home. Ranboo slowly walks over to the front door, opening it.

"Wilbur?" He asks as I step out from the house along with himself.

"Ranboo! Just the guy I was looking for. I don't think we've properly met before. Only briefly. Anyway, I notice you have a lot of cows over there." Wilbur points to Ranboo's cow farm.

I know exactly where this is going and I hate it.

"Yeah I do..." Ranboo trails off as I watch Wilbur pace around in the snow.

"Do you know how to make burgers?" Wilbur asks which takes Ranboo by surprise. After all, it is a weird question to ask someone who you barely know.

"Wilbur, leave him be." I say but Ranboo being Ranboo obviously answers him, wanting to be on his good side just like everyone else.

"Yeah I guess... why?"

"I'm staring a burger business Ranboo and I have a proposition for you. How would you like to work with me?" Wilbur offers.

I shake my head slightly at Ranboo who looks down at me.

"Y/N that's his decicion to make, not yours. What about you too? Do you want to work with me?" He asks and my heart drops.

What happened last time I worked with Wilbur? He almost got us all killed and lead our nation into chaos.

"I'll see." I say as he gives me a small nod. Ranboo hesitantly agrees with Wilbur as they walk towards the portal.

"Hey, I'll be with you in a second. I'm just going to say goodbye to Phil." I say, walking over to his house as the other two wait for me to return to them.

I walk into the small home, noticing Phil sat on a small sofa.

"Do you really think it's a good idea Phil?" I ask, knowing that he knows what I'm talking about.

"No. I don't. But I can't stop him. Even if I do, he won't listen. He's changed hasn't he Y/N. You know that." Phil says and I sigh.

No matter what we do, the new Wilbur will stop at nothing to get his own way.

"You're right. I guess I'll see you later then Phil?" I ask and he gives me a small nod, stretching out his wings slightly behind him.

"See ya later mate." He gives me a small smile as I leave the house to catch up with Wilbur and Ranboo. But there is one thing for sure that I'm certain about.

Quackity isn't gonna like this.