Chapter 48

"I'm the only one who has the book! I spoke to JSchlatt who gave me the book! I'm the only one who has it now!" Dream exclaims in his own defense, ignoring my previous words.

"No all you do is lie!" Tommy exclaims, raising his sword but I move his arm down, stopping him.

"If I die then death is permanent!" Dream defends himself once more.

He has a point.

"That's why I sided with Schlatt in the first place. Look, you have to let me go. If I die, then Wilbur's dead forever." He finishes. I feel my blood boil, storming up to him.

I raise my fist, sending a hard punch across his jaw. He holds up his hand, touching his lip which now has a thin trail of blood dripping down.

"You sick son of a bitch." I shake my head, walking back towards Quackity who runs his hand along my arm gently to calm me down.

Tommy and Dream argue back and forth until Tommy builds a box.

"Get in the box Dream." Tommy tells him, and Dream looks hesitant.

"Wait."

Everyone turns to look at me as I slowly walk towards Dream. I reach out my hand, ripping the mask away from his face. He tries to cower away and I smirk. Many people behind me gasp at my actions.

"Now you're defenseless Dream. You can no longer hide behind a mask anymore. You've lost your power." I smirk, dropping the mask to the floor.

I raise my sword, watching as Dream's eyes widen in shock.

"You have nothing."

I slam my sword down onto his mask, shattering it into pieces, sending them flying across the large room.

Dream steps back into the box, trying to cover his face but it's no use.

Quackity pulls me off to the side away from everyone. "Now is our chance Y/N. We can finally get rid of him for good." He whispers to me but I look back at him, seeing him so defenseless.

"We can't kill him. He has the revival book. But we do have an alternative." I say, walking up beside Tommy.

"Tommy... we don't have to kill him. But he doesn't have to go free. What if we put him in the prison?" I suggest and Dream's eyes widen in shock.

I think I hit a nerve.

Sam walks up to us and gives me a small nod. He agrees that Dream should be locked up in the place that he built. After all, it was built to keep our nations away from danger.

Tommy thinks for a second. Then he starts to laugh.

"Let's put him in the prison!"

Everyone agrees with us and Tommy turns to Tubbo and I.

"Tubbo, Y/N... let's make Wilbur proud." He smiles and we understand what he's trying to say. We turn to face Dream with smirks on our faces.

"Suck it green boy!!!!" We all shout and cheer. Quackity pulls me in for a hug, kissing me quickly on the lips.

"Sam, lock him in the prison." I look at Sam who walks over. He looks at me with a small smile and nods.

"I'll be the first one to visit him. I'm come visit him in the prison tomorrow Sam." Tommy informs him, watching as Sam gets a deathly grip on Dream, leading him away.

But just before they leave, Tommy stops them. Making Dream confess to every wrongful problem he has caused. From blowing up the community house and blaming it on my brother. To tormenting Tommy during his exile.

Everyone begins taking back their things from the hallway. The things that Dream stole from them.

Then we all look back at Dream for one final time.

"Let's lock him up!"

Dream is lead away by Sam into the portal but just before they disappear, Dream turns towards me and stares me down.

"Our story isn't over Y/N."

"No it's not. But yours is." I smirk, watching as they finally disappear. Sapnap following behind them.

Everyone begins cheering and clapping, finally having peace within our nations. We can all finally have independence.

"Everyone! Thank you so so much..." Tommy looks at everyone around us. Quackity comes up beside me and holds my hand.

"You did it Tommy." He smiles and I do too. We can finally be happy together without constantly having to look over our shoulders.

We all disperse, going our own ways. Quackity and I head back to Kinoko Kingdom with our fingers interlocking. Not a care in the world.

"So..."

"So..." he mimics me and I laugh at his stupidness, planting a kiss to his soft lips, him returning it. We pull away and smile at each other with a huge amount of joy.

"I guess this is it. We finally made this place a safe place to live." I gesture to the whole land. Every single place around here is now free.

"I guess that makes our job easier. Once we finish building our country, we will instantly have incidence. No more wars either." Quackity says and I nod.

"Hey! Where did you guys run off to? Karl said you left quickly." George walks up to us, rubbing his eyes.

I bet he's only just woken up as usual.

"Oh it's nothing... we just helped save Tommy and Tubbo. Dream is now being locked in prison as we speak. We all have our freedom back." I smile at George who looks taken back.

He has a small frown at the mention of his best friend but then he smiles. Dream left them for his own selfish gain. He shouldn't be sad about it.

"That's awesome. I'm happy for you." George smiles and walks off to god knows where. Probably to think for a while.

I grab my boyfriend's hand and drag him along with me towards where Las Nevadas will be.

When we reach it, we look at the progress we've made. The casino is almost half built and so is the large lookout tower along with a few other small buildings.

"I'm proud of you Y/N..." the voice of Wilbur echoes through my mind.

Our future is starting to look up now.