Chapter 104

I spent at least another hour catching up with Sally since I haven't seen her for quite a few years. It's quite sad that she left all those years ago really, she has such a kind heart.

"So how long was I out for? You know, after..." I look up at the cliff Ranboo threw me from.

I can't tell anyone what happened with Ranboo. I know he wasn't in control of himself. If I tell Quackity he'll be pissed. If I tell Tubbo, I fear that he will never speak to Ranboo again.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Sally waves a gentle hand in front of me, pulling me back to reality.

"Oh... sorry, yeah I'm fine. What were you saying?" I ask, quite embarrassed that i didn't pay attention. Sally chuckles and a small smile spreads across her face.

"I said you were out for a day and a half." She places a hand on my shoulder.

My heart begins to beat faster and faster with every second that passes.

I have to get back.

"Oh sh- I'm so sorry that I have to leave so quickly Sally but I have to get back. Quackity must be so worried." I begin to stand up and Sally does the same.

"That's alright Y/N. Now go see your husband. I'm sure he'll be ecstatic when he sees you." She tells me with her soothing voice and I nod.

"I hope I see you again Sally! It's been a pleasure to talk again!" I exclaim as I wave goodbye to her, running up the hill towards Las Nevadas.

My clothes are slightly torn and my shoulder hurts a little bit.

That's when I notice the dried kelp wrapped around my shoulder to act as a bandage. Sally must have fixed up my shoulder after the fight.

"Y/N? Y/N! Oh thank god!" Tubbo comes running up to me, embracing me in a hug.

"Big Q!" Tubbo shouts, pulling away as I see Quackity running over to me at full speed, tackling me in a hug.

He almost knocks me over when his body hits mine, pulling me tight to him, as if he will never let go. But when he pulls away, he placed both his hands on the side of my face.

"Where did you go? I was so worried for you that you'd died? What happened? What did you do to your arm? Are you hurt?" He panics and examines my full form.

"Love, I'm okay. Alistair ran away from me so I went after him. A gust of wind blew me from the top of the cliff." I lie but both him and Tubbo buy it.

"Who patched you up?" Quackity asks, gently touching the dried kelp on my shoulder.

"An old friend." I smile at the thought of being able to speak to Sally again.

"Okay. As long as your alright. You are okay, right?" He moves a strand of my hair as he looks into my eyes.

"I'm fine." I laugh, earning a nod from my husband.

"Anyway, how's working in the restaurant going Tubs?" I ask the brown haired boy who gives me a toothy grin.

"It's going great I'd say. It's... fun." He says and I can't help but smile. But in the back of my head, I feel like he's lying. I feel like he just wants to keep us happy and take his mind off... everything.

"Are you sure? If you don't enjoy working there, we can find you something else? What about being a bell boy in the hotel or something? You get to wear one of those cool outfits." I laugh, punching his shoulder gently. It would look so funny to see him wearing the bell boy outfit. Maybe even little Michael would want one to match.

"No, it's okay. I enjoy it here." He gives me a smile and I nod.

"Right, well... I'm going to take Y/N back to the penthouse. Is there anything else we can do for you before we leave Tubbo?" Quackity asks but Tubbo just shakes his head.

"Alright. Don't work yourself too hard man." Quackity replies and Tubbo gives him a salute as I'm lead out of the restaurant.

"So do you wanna tell me what really happened?" Quackity stops me by the fountain and I freeze up.

He knows. Shit.

"What do you mean?" I try to play dumb but he can see right through me. He always has done.

"I know you didn't just fall off that cliff Y/N." He grabs my hand gently and I sigh.

"Fine. But let's get inside first." I lead him all the way up to the penthouse, getting some strange looks on the way due to my torn clothes.

"I'm all ears Y/N. Tell me what happened." Quackity grabs a glass of water and hands it to me before sitting on the comfy sofa in front of the window.

"As you've already guessed, I didn't fall. Well, not exactly. Now please don't be mad at what I'm about to tell you." I wait for him to nod, which he does.

"It was Ranboo. I don't know if you've heard about this but he was stuck in his enderwalk state. He wasn't in control. He tried to swing at me with his axe but I managed to dodge his swings for the most part. I couldn't fight back because I didn't have my weapon. So when I tried to run, he pulled me back, throwing me from the cliff side." I tell him, watching his eyes go wide and then scowls.

"Don't do anything to Ranboo. Please. I know it wasn't his fault. You have to believe me love." I get him to calm down and he does slightly.

"Okay but if this happens again. Tell me. I don't need another scare like this Y/N. You mean too much to me for me to loose you." He pulls me in for a warm hug.

And you mean the world to me too.