Chapter 70

Bad begins walking towards us but I step in front of Eret, scowling at Bad.

"Over my dead body." I growl, moving Eret behind me.

"Of course it's gonna be you to try and stop us Y/N. You always did try to be the good guy. Now..." Bad grips my wrist, dragging me over to the podium in front of the egg.

I try to wiggle out if his grip but it's too tight. He throws me onto the ground, completely defenseless.

"Wait stop! I've had enough of this!" Foolish steps foward, giving me a small nod.

Soon enough, I'm being swapped on the podium for Foolish.

I want to scream. I want to fight back. I want to wake up in Las Nevadas as if this was all a dream. But it's very real.

Puffy's shouts enter my mind but I don't hear her words in sentences. I just hear jumbled words as I close my eyes, begging for this to be over.

Weakness is power. Weakness is power. Weakness is power. WEAKNESS IS POWER.

I feel my dad wrap his arms around me in attempt to shield me from danger. He was never the bad guy. I was. I blamed him for my brothers death so I should be the one who gets killed here.

I'm just as bad as Wilbur.

The Bad's sword strikes. It hits Foolish hard in the chest. Everyone cries out as he falls to the ground, not knowing whether he is still alive or not.

"Now who's next? It could be Fundy... or we could kill Niki." Bad smirks in his voice as I clench my teeth.

He's done enough damage here.

"Bad Stop!!" A familiar voice calls out and I turn to see Quackity in his Las Nevadas clothing. He probably figured out that I was here since I left the invitation back home.

"Where did you come from?" Bad asks Quackity who has a smirk on his face. But his smirk drops for a second when he notices me. I give him a weak smile as he nods my way.

What does he have up his sleeve?

"Oh my god. Look at what you've done." My boyfriend shakes his head, looking around at the giant red room filled with vines.

Quackity obviously had enough of Bad's bullshit, placing on enchanted diamond armour.

"You think armour is gonna end this? You think it's gonna stop us?" Bad laughs as Ponk and Antfrost laugh along with him.

"Just look at what you've done. You've trapped all these innocent people for what reason?!" Quackity stands by my side, instantly making me feel safer.

"Drop your weapons and stop this. Or you'll regret it." Quackity says in a menacing tone of voice, urging them to rid of their weapons.

"Or what? If you wanted to start a fight, you should have brought an army." Bad grips his weapon tighter, glaring at us.

"Oh I did... Infact, I brought my biggest enemy!" Quackity exclaims which could only mean one thing.

Technoblade.

"Alright Quackity, where's this egg thing?" Techno enters the area, speaking in his monotone voice which makes me angry to hear, despite him being here to help.

Wolves follow him in as Quackity gestures to the egg which stands in the corner.

Suddenly, another figure joins us in the room. His familiar purple hoodie standing out against all the red.

"Purpled?"

Purpled betrayed the Eggpire for us. He chose the winning side.

A large amount of chaos breaks loose around us, arrows flying everywhere and swords clashing against each other.

"Come on let's go!" Quackity ushers his small army to attack as the rest of us stay back.

"Y/N catch!" He throws me Antfrost's sword as Ant stays cowering in a corner, completely defenseless.

I swing mindlessly at the enemy until they realise that they no longer possess the power to kill us.

"Retreat!" They scurry away like rats running from a cat, leaving us in victory.

"Are you okay mi amor?" Quackity rushes up to me, gripping me so fight, as if he was afraid that if he let go, I would go too.

"I'm okay. Thank you... you saved my life." I smile at him, almost in tears. He holds me gently, kissing the top of my head. "I'll always save you." He replies.

"Help!" Puffy lays her sons head on her lap as he bleeds profusely. I examine the wound, ripping off part of my dress/suit, trying it around the wound on Foolish's chest.

"It's not fatal. He'll live but he needs help. Now." I tell Puffy who picks up her son, taking him out of the small base and up to the surface.

I eventually turn to Techno who stands in front of Quackity and I, cleaning his sword which had a little blood on it.

"Just because you helped us, doesn't mean we're on good terms." I keep a straight face, staring at Techno who gives a small nod.

"I didn't just do this to help you. I did this to get rid of the egg." He states as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I laugh sarcastically as Techno walks off, leaving everyone to make their way out of the large underground base.

"I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner Y/N... you're lucky you left that invitation back in our penthouse." Quackity leads me up to the surface, locking our fingers together.

I smile, a calming feeling washing over me as we reach the surface, the sun hitting my face. I squint my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the sun.

"You don't have to be sorry. You saved a lot of lives today. I'm proud of you Quackity and I don't think it's possible for me to love you anymore than I already do." I plant a kiss to his lips, him kissing back.

"I will never let you go." He says, pulling away from me with a smile.

"Promise?"

"Promise."