Chapter 110

As everyone rushes inside, I stay just outside the front doors of the casino, watching as the prison in the distance shines its spotlights.

The siren keeps going, alerting the other visitors of Las Nevadas, all of them rushing outside the hotels to see what the noise is.

"Everyone get into the casino! It's not safe outside!" I call out, everyone fleeing into the casino behind me.

I stand on the steps, waiting for Quackity and my dad to come back, biting my nails in anticipation.

After another ten minutes or so, the siren stops. The lights turn off and everything is silent.

Maybe it was just a false alarm. There is no way that Dream and Techno could have escaped that prison.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I hear my name being called out.

I turn to face Quackity and my dad who are riding back on horses, worried looks on both their faces.

"Y/N we have to get inside. Now." Quackity jumps off his horse, ushering me inside the casino with my dad following behind.

"What happened out there? I thought you said the prison was safe?" I ask my dad who looks guilty.

"They tricked us Y/N. Techno escaped and helped Dream do the same. They're out and will be waiting to attack. We have to protect everyone." Quackity tells me and I nod.

We rush into the casino, looking at the people who are scared and confused.

"Hey everyone, follow me!"

Quackity leads the visitors out of a back door to the back of the casino. He flicks a switch and a secret door opens with two hidden high security doors.

We are lead down a steep staircase where a bunker sits deep within the ground.

"This is Las Nevadas' secret bunker. Nothing can get in and out unless they know how to open the door. You all need to stay here for your own safety." Quackity announces and the people begin to whisper between each other.

After we get them all settled, we rush back to the surface to see Foolish, Fundy and my dad already waiting. Tommy, Tubbo, Michael and Purpled follow us as well.

"So what's the plan then? If Dream and Technoblade escaped then surely they're heading straight towards us right now." Purpled speaks up.

"You're right. That's why we have to be ready." Quackity leads us inside, pressing a hidden button which opens up a large room with supplies in.

I freeze. My mind goes back to when Eret betrayed in the final control room.

"Hey. You okay mi amor?" My husband asks, cupping my face with his hand.

I nod my head, removing the memory from my mind for now.

We all gear up, picking out our weapons and potions, each of us wearing netherite armour. Tommy refuses to wear it at first, calling it 'Tori armour' but we practically force him to put it on.

Not long after, the siren for Las Nevadas begins to screech, worry filling my whole body.

They're here.

"Alright everyone, are you ready?"

Everyone hesitantly nods, even Michael who has a helmet on his head which is a little too big for him. I kneel down to his height, removing the helmet from his face so I could speak to him.

"Stay here for me okay little warrior? You'll be safe here." I smile as he grunts in response.

Everyone says their final goodbyes and we begin our small walk towards the front of the casino.

At first, everything seems peaceful and quiet. A little too quiet. But the peace is ruined when a firework is launched towards us, missing us by an inch.

I begin to tremble, remembering the time I was almost killed by the firework at the Manburg festival.

Quackity sees this, taking my hand in his and running his thumb across the back of my hand.

"I told you Quackity, if you mess with me, it would all come back to you in the end." Dream's voice echoes through the empty streets of Las Nevadas as him and Techno emerge from behind the large fountain.

"Dream, you need to shut the fuck up! What do you get from hurting and tormenting us huh?" I ask, Dream's attention drawing towards me.

His piercing green eyes stare into my soul, the scars on his face reminding me of all the damage Quackity and I did to him in prison.

"Well... Y/N finally speaks. How are you Y/N? Regretting not choosing my side yet?" Dream smirks which makes my blood boil.

"I'd never join you!" I shout.

Dream's lips turn up into a sick smile.

"Perhaps you won't join me... but they did."

Dream looks to the right and out from behind a building emerges Wilbur and Ranboo. Wilbur has the same insane look on his face that he had back in Pogtopia. However, Ranboo looks guilty.

"Ranboo...?" Tubbo's quiet voice sounds hurt. I watch as his eyes well ul with tears, his heart practically shattering into a million pieces.

"Oh! And that's not all. Come on out!" Dream calls out again but this time, a few familiar faces emerge from the other side.

My heart almost stops, seeing them again. Bad, Antfrost, Hannah and Skeppy. The eggpire is back.

"You shouldn't fight a war you can't win! We are more powerful than you!" Dream laughs.

I look at Techno beside him, shaking my head in disappointment. For a split second, he looks guilty but replaces guilt with determination.

We are going to war.