Chapter 86

After crossing the boarder to Las Nevadas, we walk around a few buildings until we make it to the front of the restaurant.

Unlike normal, the streets of Las Nevadas are empty which is unusual but I assume most people are inside gambling away as usual.

Alistair whimpers from my side, looking in the direction of the casino.

"I know buddy. I miss them too." I frown thinking of Quackity, Charlie and the others.

"Ahhh here we are. Our competition here in Las Nevadas!" Wilbur laughs, placing a hand on the door but it's locked.

"Wilbur, I don't think this is a good idea. You can't just break into it. Are you forgetting that I created this place too?" I cross my arms, trying hard not to show my anger.

"Well look where it got you. Now, are you gonna open it or not?" He fires back with a smirk.

When I shake my head, he let's out a half laugh which is more like a scoff.

"Fair enough." He turns around to face the closed doors of the restaurant. Without a second thought, he lifts his foot, kicking open the doors in one powerful kick.

Ranboo jumps slightly beside me from the loud noise, his tail moving to sit between his legs.

"Here. We. Are. God this place looks good!" Wilbur laughs, his eyes trailing over everything.

He climbs up over the counter and ducks down behind the desk.

"I see this is where you guys keep the spare change." He lifts his arm, a small amount of money in his hand.

"Isn't that stealing?" Ranboo quietly asks messing with his hands nervously.

"Yeah. It is. Stealing from me. Now hand it over Wilbur." I hold my hand out for him to place the money in my palm, watching as he rolls his eyes.

"Jeez Y/N. No need to get so uptight." He hands the money to me and I immediately place it into my pocket.

"This is a pretty nice place you got going on here Y/N." Wilbur whistles, wondering between the tables and chairs.

"Yeah well I never really spent much time here anyway." I shrug, watching his every move.

"Oh, well in that case... I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this." He kicks over one of the tables.

As it hits the floor, the table smashes into a few pieces, leaving debris on the floor.

"Wilbur?! What the fuck!? This is my place too, you can't go around breaking stuff!" I shout, pushing him backwards.

Alistair begins growling next to me, getting ready incase Wilbur tries to fight us.

"Oh really? Well what about this then?" He throws a large rock through the front window, laughing like a maniac just like he did during the Pogtopia days.

"Here Ranboo. You try it."

"Don't do it Ranboo."

The tall boy looks conflicted but after a moment of persuasion, he throws the rock towards the already broken window only to break it more.

Each piece of fine glass is sent crashing to the floor, shattering as it hits the ground.

"Wilbur you've done you're damage, this is going too far now!" I shout in a pointless attempt to get him to stop.

But Wilbur has never stopped at nothing to get what he wants.

"No Y/N. In fact, I don't think we have done enough just yet." He smirks at me, sending chills through my body.

I watch with anticipation as he reaches his hand into his coat pocket, searching for something. But when he pulls his hand back, my eyes widen at the small red object in his hands.

"Wilbur. Don't you fucking dare!" I try to pull him back but he just kicks me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me.

Ranboo stands still, frozen and unable to process all that is going on.

"Ranboo... please." I beg for him to try and stop Wilbur but he keeps standing stationary.

I hear a growl coming from my right and I see Alistair tugging at Wilbur's coat, trying to pull him back but it doesn't work. The coat rips and Wilbur pulls out a lighter, burning Alistair's fur slightly. The wolf howls in pain, limping back to me.

"Wilbur. Stop." I try to regain my breath, bringing Alistair into my arms as I inspect the wound on his leg from the fire.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Wilbur says, not meaning it.

He drops the lighter onto the TNT as he runs outside, leaving me and Alistair inside. I grip the wolf as tight as possible, shielding him from the explosion.

Within seconds, I feel the TNT explode, sending debris everywhere. I feel some hit my skin and my head flies back, hitting the already broken glass.

My vision becomes hazy and the ringing in my ears is loud but I notice Wilbur and Ranboo walking back into the restaurant. Wilbur claps for Ranboo who looks over at me with worry.

"Ranboo, I'm proud of you man. You've- you've taken a side." Wilbur smiles at the boy before sending him off to the burger van.

I groan out in pain as I try to get up, only to fall back down again. I see a few shards of glass buried deep into the skin of my leg, a trail of blood trickling down onto the checkered floor.

"Y/N. You should know not to mess with things you shouldn't be involved in by now. Look where it got you." He smirks, looking down at me as he turns to leave.

"You're... You're just as bad... as Schlatt." I grit my teeth as he stops in his tracks before continuing out the door.

I let out a small groan, staring out in front of me as I hug Alistair close to me. That's when I notice that Wilbur left behind a sign.

WILBUR + RANBOO
DID THIS TOGETHER