Chapter 71

Today, I feel like I owe an apology to Tommy. I regret treating him the way I did, despite me promising to be there for him.

I search the surrounding area of the smp in search of my brother, looking in his house, near where L'manburg used to stand. Even the community house.

However, as I make my way over to his hotel, I notice a small tower in the distance behind it. That's new.

I carefully tread towards the tower beside the prison, squinting my eyes to see four figures inside.

I notice Ghostbur look my way, a happy smile making it's way into his face as he joyfully floats towards me. He wraps his arms around me, beaming with pure joy.

"Y/N!! I missed you! I haven't seen you in so long." He says, letting go to float in front of me as if he were laying down on his front.

"I'm sorry Ghostbur. I didn't mean to- well... ghost you. No pun intended. I've just been a little busy." I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Ghostbur laughs and gives a toothy smile.

"That's okay! Would you like some blue?" He holds the small blue rock out towards me and I gently take it from him.

"Thank you Ghostbur."

He nods, gripping my sleeve and gently tugging me along to the tower.

"Guys look who I found!" Ghostbur beams happily, gesturing towards me. Tubbo gasps and rushes towards me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Oh thank god! We heard about what happened to you with... the egg. We're glad you're okay!" Tubbo smiles as Ranboo walks over to us, giving a small nod. I return a small smile his way, having to look up due to his height.

"No. No, no, no! You don't need to be here Y/N." Tommy tries to shoo me away but I stand my ground.

"Look Tommy, I understand that what I did the other day was a horrible thing to do. I get that. But that's why I'm here." I give my brother a guilty look as he folds his arms over his chest like a toddler.

"I'm listening."

"Tommy I'm sorry. I came to apologise. The past few days have been interesting for me. I've had so much going on that I tried to shut the people I care about out of my life. So... I'm sorry. Deeply sorry." I apologise to my younger brother who gives a mischievous smile.

"Alright. I accept your apology. But you're still a little bitch." He states and I whack my hand on the back of his head, causing him to whine.

"Ow! What the fuck?!"

I smile with pride as I watch my brother scowl at me, obviously trying to look pissed off.

"Anyway, what's going on here? Is this some kind of mothers meeting?" I joke and I see Tommy roll his eyes.

"Oh! We're planning to kill Dream! Aren't we Tommy!" Ghostbur exclaims and I widen my eyes. Tubbo's jaw drops and Ranboo sighs, putting his head in his hands.

"Wha- Ghostbur! I thought we spoke about this. You weren't supposed to tell anyone!" Tommy scolds and Ghostbur messes with the sleeve of his yellow jumper.

"I'm sorry Tommy..." Ghostbur looks guilty, looking away from my brother, who looks up at me sheepishly.

"When were you planning on telling me huh?" I cross my arms in front of me.

"Never..."

"Tommy you know this is a bad idea! You can't just waltz in there and expect to kill the most dangerous criminal in the entire smp!" I warn him but he just shrugs being the stubborn teenager he is.

"Well that's why we have these." He holds out a few options of invisibility.

"Plus, Ghostbur will be the one doing the talking. But we're still working on that since he says he can't lie." Tommy seems to get slightly frustrated at the last sentence.

"Tommy... I really don't think this is a good idea." I start and hs goes to have a say in the matter.

"But-"

"But, I trust you. You're smart Tommy. If you think you can handle this then I trust you. But you have to promise me you'll get out of there fine. I don't want to see a single scratch on you okay?" I raise my eyebrow and he gives me a playful salute.

"Whatever you say bitch!" He yells back and I roll my eyes, turning to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I ask of them and I hear Tommy complaining behind me.

"We will. Don't worry Y/N." Ranboo smiles and I give him a nod. Tubbo gives me a small smile, "You can count on us!"

"I know. Anyway, I have some business to attend to back home. So I guess I'll check up on you soon to see how it goes." I give everyone a soft smile.

As far as I know, they have no idea about Las Nevadas. It's probably best to keep it that way for now.

"Alright. See you later Y/N!" Ghostbur waves as does everyone else after saying their goodbyes.

I nervously bite the skin around my nail with slight worry. The last time Tommy was in that prison, it didn't end well.

What if he doesn't kill Dream?

What if he does?

What if Dream kills him?

I shake away my thoughts,riding back on Quackity's horse which I borrowed to ride here. He's staying in Las Nevadas for the rest of the day anyway.

After a calming ride back, I jump off the horses back, tying him to a small post.

I open the doors of the casino, as Quackity runs over to me, a few of the smiley faced poker chips in his hand.

"Mi amor! How did it go?" He kisses each of my cheeks and then my lips.

"It went well I'd say." I tell him about my brothers strangely forgiving nature. Then again, he probably feels guilty for not telling me about his plot to terminate Dream.

"I'm glad. Now come on, I have a poker game to get back to." He smiles, pulling me over with him.