Chapter 63

We stare in silence for a few moments. No one moves an inch or dares to speak.

"Hello?" Tommy tries to walk towards us but Quackity pulls me back, Tubbo staying behind us.

"I don't know what kinda sick fucking joke this is. This is- Halloween was a long time ago and for you to be dressing up as a deceased person- I dunno who's doing this shit." Quackity speaks up as the blonde boy in front of us tries to speak up, only to get cut off again.

"This is so disrespectful. This is fucked up on so many levels. This is not funny. This is not funny at all!" Quackity slightly raises his voice, making Tommy back up out of the community house with a distraught expression on his face.

"Quackity calm down." I gently rest a hand on his shoulder but he keeps going.

"Yeah yeah, go away. Go away. We- Halloween was a long time ago pal. Costumes is not the fucking way to go." Quackity fully backs Tommy away from the building.

"Okay." Tommy says almost in tears. My heart breaks not knowing if he is real or not. Tubbo grips my arm behind me as Quackity stares at Tommy.

"Hello?" Tommy says after no one says anything once again. Quackity laughs sarcastically, rubbing the side of his face.

"You sound like him too..."

"I am him! I am him Big Q!" Tommy fires back walking towards us again. Quackity grips my hand, running away as Tubbo does the same.

"What the fuck!?" He yells dragging me away but I pull my arm out of his grip.

"Quackity stop! Let me talk to him... please." I say quietly, trying to calm him down.

"No Y/N. He's an imposter! Can't you see that? Tommy's dead." He tells me sternly so instead of waiting for him to let me go, I walk away from him, back into the community house where I see Tommy slouched against a wall inside.

"Y/N come back!" I hear the faint yells coming from outside but instead on answering, I just close the doors, slowly walking over to Tommy.

"You don't believe me do you? No one believes me. Everyone thinks I'm..." Tommy sobs into his arm, pulling his knees up to his chest as I kneel down in front of him.

"I believe you."

He snaps his head up to look at me. I see his eyes flicker to the window behind me and I follow his gaze, watching as Quackity and Tubbo stare at us behind the glass.

"You do?" He asks hopefully and I nod, feeling tears rising in my eyes.

Tommy stares at me in disbelief as I try to hold back all my emotions at once.

"You're forgetting this once happened to me too. I know what it's like to felt forgotten about. But you were there for me. So now I'm here for you." I smile, standing up, no longer being able to hold back tears.

He stands up and grips my shirt, crying into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around my brother in an attempt to comfort him.

"Thank you..." he whispers and I gently rub his back as he continues his small sniffles.

"Always." I smile.

He eventually let's his grip loosen and let's go. Tubbo and Quackity still staring at us through the windows.

I can tell they still don't fully believe Tommy but they have to believe me.

"Stay here." I walk outside for a moment but I notice that Tubbo has wondered off somewhere, probably watching from a distance.

"Quackity come with me." I grab my boyfriend's hand, bringing him back into the community house.

Tommy begins his explanation of what happened. Quackity seems to be buying it but I can't tell if he trusts him or not.

"Look I don't like talking about it but he- I'm alive. He used the revival book on me. I'm here alright?" Tommy refers to Dream who once lulled tha same god damn trick on me.

"That son of a bitch. But Tommy, you're alive! You're alive and that's awesome!" Quackity finally believes my brother, probably coming to his senses after realising that this happened to me before.

He pats Tommy on the back, giving him a huge smile.

"Welcome back." Quackity and I say in sync as he pulls me in for a side hug. We all smile at each other and Tommy looks around at everything, confused since a lot has changed since he died.

"What did you do while I was dead?" He asks, admiring all the surroundings and new buildings.

"Well... we've been planning something big. We've been doing a lot of business." I smirk and Quackity looks excited.

"You came back at the perfect moment! Tommy, we're going to be fucking rich, I'll tell you that much!" My boyfriend almost jumps for joy next to me.

I look over at my brother who has a confused expression etched onto his face causing me to laugh a bit.

"Oh before you go, what do you mean revival book?" Quackity asks and Tommy stuffens in his spot.

"Quackity, do you bot remember how I cam back after I died?" I ask, raising an eyebrow but he just shrugs.

"Do you need me to talk about it?" Tommy hesitantly asks and Quackity nods.

"Yeah I kinda do."

"Dream beat me to death in a fucking prison. I saw death and I died! I was with Wilbur, Schlatt and Mexican Dream for so long! Months! And then he revived me and I was back in the daylight of this dreadful world! And I'm sat here now and Dream's still out there!" Tommy exclaims in an outburst, pulling at my heartstrings for the boy.

But my question is, who the fuck is Mexican Dream?

"He has the power to kill people and send them through that." Tommy finishes in a quieter voice, relaxing ever so slightly.

"So he's alive and with the revive book?" My boyfriend asks as Tommy nods.

Tubbo peaks his head out from behind a wall next to Tommy and I give him a soft smile of reassurance.

"Goodbye Y/N, Big Q." My brother waves as he walks way but I stop him

"Tommy wait!"

He stops and I pull him in for another warm hug.

"Welcome back Tommy."