Chapter 32

As soon as I make my way into L'manburg, I head towards Tubbo's house, hoping to find him.

"Y/N! Y/N!" A voice calls out form behind me.

"Hey Tubbo! I was just looking for you actually." I tell him as he suspiciously looks around us, scouting the area.

"Do you have a minute? I need to talk to you about something." Tubbo asks and I nod my head as he leads us into his house. He shuts the door and begins closing all the curtains.

"So me and a few others have been talking. We want to create an army of sorts. We need to protect L'manburg from people who pose as a threat to our country." Tubbo tells me and I sit down, leaning foward in the chair.

"An army? I mean, fighting has always been my thing so I don't see why not. Who exactly will we be targeting?" I question, trying to get as much information as possible before making a final decision.

"Technoblade."

This is it. This is my chance to get revenge on him. After all the times he has tried to kill me, he deserves to be punished.

"I'm in."

"Great! So far there are only five of us including me and you. The others are Quackity, Fundy and Ranboo." The president informs me and I nod my head.

"When are we planning the attack?" I ask, leaning back in the chair as the flooring creaks. Tubbo stands proud, going through the plan of action.

"Tomorrow, we will go over to his house. We got that information from a friend who's... staying here for a little bit. We will then be bringing Techno back to L'manburg to be put on 'trial'." Tubbo says, obviously meaning that Techno will come into harm.

"Wait, you said friend. Who's the friend?" I curiously ask. Tubbo stands up and motions for me to follow him outside.

"Follow me."

We walk down the main path of L'manburg up to another house built up higher than some of the rest. He grips the door handle and gently opens the door.

"I'll let you talk." Tubbo says, closing the door as he leaves the house. I turn around and see a very familiar large pair of black wings.

"Phil?"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" He asks as he turns around. I notice a small device around his ankle and instantly recognise that he is being kept here under house arrest.

"Tubbo brought me here to see you." I give him a soft smile. I want to ask so many questions. I want to ask why he is here but then it clicks.

If Philza isn't with Techno at their house, we have a shot at capturing him.

"Please don't tell me your with them Y/N." Phil gives me a sort of pleading look. I can't bare to see the look on his face so instead, I divert my attention to a small book on his desk.

The art of war by Sun Tzu. I remember Techno reading this to me when I was younger.

"I'm sorry Phil... but he has to pay for his crimes. Do you know how much pain he has caused us all? He set off withers in our country. He shot me with a firework rocket multiple times which also nearly killed me."

Phil says nothing and stares at me with wide eyes. So I continue.

"You know, it's a wonder how I'm still alive... Then again, I did die for, what was it? Two months." I sarcastically laugh.

"You did die and I'm sorry Y/N." Phil looks guilty and I laugh.

"It's fine Phil. I did see Wilbur though. I mean, maybe Wil wouldn't be dead if you decided to help us take back our L'manburg. Or if Techno didn't try to demolish the place, accusing Tubbo of being a tyrant." I shrug my shoulders.

"If you only helped, he wouldn't be alone in limbo for the rest of his afterlife, living in his own personal hell. Alone."

Phil tries to reason with me as I walk out of the house, shutting the door behind me.

"So how did it go?" Tubbo asks, leaning on the side of the house. I shrug my shoulders.

"Not too bad I suppose. I think it's best if we keep Philza here for a while though. Just in case he tries anything stupid." I inform Tubbo who agrees with my statement.

"Well, I guess we better get our things together for tomorrow. It's going to be a big day for us all."

Tubbo waves a small goodbye as I walk in the direction of Quackity's house. I walk through the door, heading upstairs.

"Hey Quackity? I have news." I smile at my boyfriend as he walks up to me, pecking me on the cheek.

"What is it mi amor?"

"I've joined the butcher army. I'm gonna help you guys take down Technoblade. He has it coming anyway." I tell him, slight excitement in my voice, knowing that we may have a chance to rid of one of our countries top threats.

"That's amazing Y/N! Now we just have to prepare our things." He leads me over to two armour stands and an ender chest.

I open the chest and take out my enchanted netherite armour, placing it on the stand. Quackity does the same but he also takes out two golden apples.

"Here, you might need this." He holds out one of the apples towards me and I take it, placing it in my ender chest for safe keeping.

"Thank you. I don't know what I did to deserve you." I tell him as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. You are the most badass fighter I have ever seen." He laughs at his own sentence and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Come on, we better get some sleep because we have a long day ahead of us." I tell him as we both lay on the bed. I feel him tuck his face into the crook of my neck as his arm wraps around me.

"Tomorrow, we kill Technoblade."