Chapter 14

I feel one of the guards grip my shoulders, roughly pushing me into the small box instead of Tubbo. I hear screams of people protesting against all that is happening.

I'm boxed into the small area, unable to escape as Tubbo shouts for them to stop. I make eye contact with Quackity who looks distraught and tries to reason with the president. Schlatt laughs and shoves him away.

"Kill them Technoblade."

I make eye contact with my older brother who almost has tears in his eyes. I shake my head trying to get him to stop. A small tear rolls down his eyes as he looks straight into my soul.

"I'm sorry Y/N..." he whispers under his breath, pointing his crossbow at me.

It all happens so fast. The screaming of everyone around me, Tommy in the distance yelling but being held back by Wilbur.

The firework rocket.

The rocket comes flying towards me and within seconds, it explodes right into my shoulder. The colourful sparkles which were once pretty, cause me pain.

So much pain.

I scream out in agony as it explodes. Pieces of my skin feeling like they were melting or completely blown up. I see nothing but red before completely blacking out.

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in the same place I just was except I'm outside the box.

How? What? How did I get here?

I look around as civilians rush around frantically, screaming as they rush away. Technoblade lets out an angry cry and begins firing rockets into the audience.

I see Schlatt smirk and walk away as Quackity drops to his knees. Tubbo rushes over to the box and proceeds to open it.

There lays my lifeless body, bloody on every section of the box, large cuts and open wounds with singed skin.

Tubbo drags my lifeless body from the box as Quackity runs over to him.

"Help me! Please! We need to get her to Pogtopia." Tubbo frantically yells to Quackity who stands in shock but manages to nod.

The pair drag my blood coverd body towards the opening of Pogtopia where they are met by Tommy and Wilbur.

"Fuck! Y/N can you hear me?!" Tommy yells and I try to answer him but nothing leaves my mouth. Instead, my still body remains unchanged.

"She needs help. Take her inside." Wilbur says awfully calm. I'm dying and all he still cares about is his TNT and explosions?

My body is hoisted up onto a makeshift medical bed as they begin covering my body in bandages and stitches, disinfecting and leaning all the wounds.

After about 40 minutes, they all sit down next to my bed except for Wilbir who scurries off towards another room.

I begin to feel drowsy as everything fades to black. I feel myself falling through a void for what feels like an eternity.

Eventually, my body hits the ground with a thud. I place my hands underneath me, feeling the cold snow under my body.

Just like before, I see my father, Philza, carrying the small child towards a house where two other boys are playing in the snow.

Techno and Wilbur.

"Boys! I want you to meet the newest member of our family! Their name is Y/N. Play nice boys. I need to check on Tommy." Philza says, wondering off inside the house to check on baby Tommy.

"Hello Y/N. How would you like to learn how to fight?" Young Technoblade asks the young me.

Wilbur slaps his arm with a wooden sword, "Techno they are like one year old! You can't teach an infant to fight!" He protests and Techno rolls his eyes as young Wilbur walks inside the house.

Young me picks up a wooden sword and attempts to swing it at Techno's ankles. Failing miserably.

The pink haired boy laughs and picks up young me. "You'll make a fine warrior someday. You just need a bit of training."

I feel myself falling once again, this time, I land just outside a forest in a grassy area.

I see an 8 year old me sparring with Technoblade who laughs as I try my hardest.

I remember all the years he spent training me. Philza and Wilbur never liked it, although sometimes Tommy tried to join in.

"Ha! I beat you!" 8 year old me exclaims, jumping and laughing excitedly. Techno chuckles and bends down the height of the cheering child.

"Yes you did. And you'll beat everyone else too. You're gonna be a strong warrior Y/N. Some day you might even be better than me." He laughs a little bit under his breath, ruffling my hair with his large hand.

I smile looking at the scene in front of me before I'm slowly pulled back to reality. Techno and I used to be so close. But he was the one who fired the shot.

I feel myself falling once more but this time...

I gasp, opening my eyes as I feel exhausted and sharp pains running through my body.

Tommy, Tubbo and Quackity look up, alerted to my awakening.

"Hey Y/N, look at me. You survived okay? You're strong. Don't forget that. I'm here for you because I lo-" Quackity stops himself from finishing his sentence but I pay no attention to it. The only thing I can think of right now is the pain.

"Here, take these. It'll help Y/N." My younger brother hands me painkillers and a glass of water. I take the pills and lay my head down, relaxing as I try to forget about the pain.

"Thank you guys. For everything." I thank them before closing my eyes.

This time, I'm hit with a dreamless and peaceful sleep.