Chapter 93

A few days pass since we finished the restaurant and things couldn't be going better. The wounds on my leg are almost fully healed from using healing potions and everyone has been happy.

However, I still couldn't help but notice Quackity's weird behaviour.

I make a mental note to ask him about it later today or tomorrow since I'm a bit preoccupied right now.

"Have you spoken to anyone in the smp recently Y/N?" My dad asks, sitting next to the fountain with me as we spend some time together as a small family.

"I've seen a few people." I shrug, running my hand through the water. A peaceful silence flows through the air between us until I decide to ask Sam if he knows anything about my boyfriend's weird behaviour.

"Dad? Have you noticed anything... off about Quackity?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No I haven't. Why? Is he letting his power take over again?" He begins to get worried and I notice him clench his fists.

"No! No it's not that. It's something else. A few times he's come over to me and called my name as if he wants to tell me something. Then he doesn't." I tell my dad truthfully and I look up at him.

I see a glint of something in his eye. Is he also hiding something from me?

I go to speak up about it but instead, I'm interrupted by another voice calling out for me.

"Y/N from Las Nevadas! There is someone at the boarder who wishes to speak with you!" Charlie exclaims and I stand up, turning to my dad.

"I'm sorry. I have to see who this is." I give him a small smile which he returns.

"Dap me up!" Charlie holds out his hand and I give him a fist bump before I rush over to the boarder.

As I get closer and closer to the large sign, I notice two figures. One average height and one fairly small.

"Tubbo? You brought Michael!!" I exclaim, running over to them. Tubbo looks kind of sad but smiles as he watches his son raise his arms up to me. I pick him up and place him on my hip.

"Y/N!" Michael cheers as he soon finds the small gold chain around my neck to play with again.

"Hi Y/N." Tubbo offers a small smile and I walk up to him.

"Hey, it's good to see you again. What brings you here?" I ask, still holding onto Michael who looks happy.

"Well... it's been quite lonely in Snowchester with it being just Michael and I. So... if it's not too late, I'll take you up on that job offer now." He looks at me hopefully and my eyes widen.

"Tubbo, of course you're still welcome to take the offer! We're glad to have you here with us. I'll make sure that we have a penthouse ready for you. Unless you want to stay with us for a while? We have 4 spare rooms and only one of them is taken." I suggest and he nods.

"If it's okay, I think I'd like to stay with you guys for a while. I don't really want to be alone..." the boy admits and I rapidly nod my head.

I gently place my arm over Tubbo's shoulder, keeping Michael at my hip as I lead him into Las Nevadas.

"Alright then, I'd like to properly introduce you to Las Nevadas! I hope you enjoy staying here Tubbo." I try to cheer him up as I show him around. His mood does lighten a bit bit I can tell his mind is still with Snowchester and Ranboo.

"And finally, we have the casino. Try not to speak with anyone in here. They're all just here to gamble and you don't want to get roped into it." I laugh, remembering the time I accidentally spent 4 hours playing poker with Quackity and a few others.

I guide Tubbo up to the top floor and his eyes widen as the elevator doors open.

"Woah... this place is awesome!" He laughs and rushes into the main area.

"Right? Hey Quackity! Come here a second, we have a guest!" I shout to get his attention and he wonders out of our bedroom in his normal attire.

"What's u- Tubbo!" Quackity smiles at him, giving him a hug as he pats him on the back.

"Tubbo will be staying here with us for a while." I tell my boyfriend who gives us a wide smile.

"Of course! The more the merrier. And you brought Michael!" He rushes over to me as Michael reaches out for Quackity.

"Uncle Quackity!" Michael laughs out and my heart almost melts as I watch Quackity talk to him. He takes him over to the large window, pointing out at different things.

"Y/N have you ever thought about having kids?" Tubbo asks out of nowhere and I somehow end up choking on air.

"Wha- Tubbo! We're not even married!" I laugh and try to stop myself from choking.

"Oh. But have you?" He continues and I calm myself down.

I never thought about having a kid. It's just never been something to cross my mind, especially with everything that has been going on.

"It's never really crossed my mind Tubbo." I laugh and look back to Quackity who is smiling like an idiot as Michael giggles at something he just said.

"Tubbo I know you miss him." I turn to the boy as his smile fades, thinking about Ranboo.

"Yeah, I do. It's just hard you know? Ever since Wilbur got revived, things have turned upside down." He rubs the back of his neck and I give him a small nod, dropping the subject.

"Anyway, it's getting late Tubs. You and Michael should get some rest. I'll talk to you in the morning, okay?" I lead him into the spare room he'll be staying in.

Michael rushes towards us, holding Tubbo's hand as he nods, closing the door.

I hope he has a better time here than he has back in Snowchester. For his sake.