Chapter 19

"This plan better work big Q. I mean I don't even know what the plan is." Tommy walks ahead of us all, turning to face us as he walks backwards.

"Quackity has a bunch of files which he's gonna give to Schlatt. They're about building a Manburg hotel. Schlatt will look at the papers thinking that it's just about granting permission to build a hotel in Manburg." Wilbur starts but I take over once he pauses.

"In the fine print, it has something to do with handing the presidential power back to Quackity." I inform Tommy as Wilbur places a hand on my shoulder.

We all sit on top of a building, looking down at the almost abandoned part of Manburg. No one was there. That's quite unsettling.

"Quackity, we trust you. I trust you. If you need help getting out of there, just shout for us, okay?" I grip his hands in mine as he gives me a soft reassuring smile.

" That's fucking disgusting man." I hear Tommy making a puking noise behind me and I turn to flip him off.

"What should I say?" Quackity asks and I remember something I heard him say a few times before.

"Say 'me perdonas'" I tell him, giving him a quick kiss to the cheek. He smiles knowing I used one of his phrases.

"It's time. He's on his way." Wilbur points out Schlatt's figure in the distance. Quackity immediately rushes down from the building and towards the podium. The same podium where I was almost murdered.

I get an eerie feeling as we stand on top of the building, watching as Manburg's president walks proudly towards Quackity.

"Do you really think this will work?" I ask no one in particular. Wilbur let's out another crazed laugh, "Well if it doesn't, we will be moving onto plan bomb."

Tommy looks at him, shocked. "Wil, you said you weren't gonna blow it up. We won't need to use plan B."

I sigh, watching Quackity hand over the papers to Schlatt. I subconsciously begin biting my nails, worried for both Quackity's safety and ours.

The pair of them talk for another five minutes but we can't hear what they have to say.

I turn my head to look at Wilbur and Tommy but my eye catches something else. Or should I say, someone else.

I see a figure dressed in golden armour plates with some sort of face mask on. He has a trident in his hand as he runs by us but doesn't see us. Why does he look so familiar?

Wait. He looks like-

"Me perdonas!" I hear Quackity yell from the podium as Wilbur loads his crossbow with an invisibility arrow, shooting it at Quackity.

"Quackity run!" I exclaim, the three of us jumping from the building and meeting up with Quackity at the bottom of the hill.

"Get back here! I fucking saw what the papers said!" Schlatt angrily shouts, rushing after us.

"Shit, Quackity run." Tommy turns around and tries to shoot Schlatt who is still hot on our tails.

"What happened?!" I frantically ask, still running as fast as possible. Quackity runs beside me as Tommy is just a few places behind us, Wilbur nowhere to be seen.

"He knows, he fucking knows about the TNT!" Quackity shouts, referring to the mass amounts of explosives under Manburg.

"Wait, where's Wilbur?" I look around for him but he is nowhere in sight.

"Shit we have to find him."

Just as I'm about to turn back to go find him, I feel an arm wrap around my neck, a cold metal object pressed into my neck.

"I fucking saw the explosives. What were you planning huh? Well guess what, I moved them. And do you know where I moved them?" Schlatt says, placing the knife further into my neck.

"Well... they're hidden somewhere... else." He says, laughing like a lunatic. He doesn't mean...

"Pogtopia..." I think out loud and he grips my neck tighter with his arm. "That's right sweet cheeks." Schlatt says next to my ear, the alcoholic smell radiating from him.

"Schlatt let her go." Quackity slowly says, slowly walking towards us only causing the ram horned man to grip me tighter.

"Back the fuck up Quackity." Schlatt threatens as Quackity puts his hands up in surrender.

Just as Schlatt slightly moves his arm, an arrow comes flying towards us, hitting him in the arm. He let's go of me, gripping the wound where the arrow hit. However as he does, I feel the knife slightly cut my cheek which leaves a small cut.

"Come on Y/N, lets go!" Tommy yells after shooting the arrow. The three of us continue to run back to Pogtopia when I remember that we were supposed to go back for Wilbur.

"Guys, we need to get Wilbur."

"I'm here! I'm back, don't worry." Wilbur enters Pogtopia after us.

I let out a breath which I had no idea I was holding, touching my cheek where I was cut by Schlatt's knife. I feel a trickle of blood fall down my cheek, the droplet hitting the ground.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Do you need patching up?" Quackity asks concerned, moving some of my hair out the way to get a better look at me.

"I'm fine Quackity. But thank you." I smile, placing my hand over his which rested on the side of my face.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever 'this' is but we still have larger problems to worry about. Make sure you don't push any of the buttons down here. We can't let that alcoholic bastard win." Tommy says in a proud tone, walking deeper into Pogtopia.

He's soon followed by Wilbur who will probably only go and lock himself away again. Tommy probably went to find Tubbo.

"Why do we always end up in some kind of trouble?" I ask with a little laugh. Quackity laughs along with me, wrapping an arm around me and bringing me into a warm embrace.

"I don't know mi amor. You tell me."