Chapter 22

We are all set.

All of us stand behind the pink tower, preparing for battle. Quackity by my side as everyone joins.

Technoblade stands opposite me, ready to fight. Despite me trying not to look his way, I see a guilty expression on his face.

"Nothing has to blow up today." Tommy says as we all nod our heads. All except Wilbur. I lock eyes with Quackity who gives me a nod.

We all gather around in a group, our netherite and diamond armour shining. All except Wilbur. He never liked wearing armour.

"Remember that there is a traitor among us. Just remember that."

A few people look towars Eret who holds his hands up in surrender. I step in before anyone else says anything.

"I don't think it's Eret. Dream mentioned about a traitor before Eret even got here."

Eret sends me a slight nod as a few people agree with me. "I'm no longer king of the SMP." Eret tells us, explaining how Dream took away his power, giving it to George.

"Guys! Punz and Dream are coming."

Dream teleports towards us and makes his way towards Quackity, swinging his sword at him, leaving a large cut on his arm.

"Fuck! Why does he always target me?!" Quackity yells out in pain. My eyes widen as we all rush back to Pogtopia.

I take out a medical kit and begin patching him up. "Um... Quackity. I need you to... take your top off. I can't reach your shoulder." I awkwardly say as he smirks. Everyone in the room, widens their eyes and Tommy covers his face.

"I'm a minor! I'm a minor!" He shouts and I laugh, cleaning and covering the wound on Quackitys shoulder. He places back on his shirt.

"Everyone follow me. I have war supplies." Techno announces and we all begin our trail.

As we make our way into the secret base he created, our eyes widen. "Holy shit!"

"What!? When did you build this?" I ask. He looks at me and gives me a ghost of a smile. "I've spent a lot of time gathering resources."

We all put on enchanted armour and take weapons, supplies and potions, carrying as much as possible for the war.

After we all set up, we walk back up to the surface and start heading over to the nearby bridge.

"Wilbur, Y/N. Let's take it back. Let's take our L'manburg back." Tommy says, smiling at us. I nod my head as I head over to the bridge with everyone else.

"This is the last chance for the traitor to reveal themselves." Quackity announces and Wilbur sarcastically raises his hand. I roll my eyes and I pull his hand down.

"This isn't the time for jokes Wilbur." I strictly tell him, walking along the railroad with the others.

"Let's go!!"

We all run along the railroad, cheering and raising our swords up high.

This is the moment. The moment we take back what was rightfully ours. We are taking back our nation.

Suddenly, an arrow is fired up from the nearest tower, landing next to my foot. I look up spotting someone at the top.

"Guys up there!" We all race to the top, looking down on Manburg. Dream stares at us at the bottom, his allies firing more arrows upwards but none hit us. Now we have the upper hand.

"Should we go down there and fight them?" Quackity asks and we all agree. We each take out a water bucket, nodding at each other before the others jump from the tower.

I look at Quackity, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. I stand on the edge giving him a quick salute.

"I'll see you after the war." I smile, falling backwards from the tower. I quickly place the water on the ground, safely landing my fall.

Now we fight.

Everyone charges towards the enemy and I head straight towards Dream. I take out my sword and swing it towards him, catching him off guard. I long manage to land a slight blow to his leg which doesn't stop him.

He swings his sword at me but I deflect the hit with my shield. He sends another hit towards me and I roll to the side.

"You can't get me that easily Dream." I smirk and he backs away, breaking into a sprint.

"Guys! Dream's on the move. He's running away!" I yell and a few others follow me.

Techno launches fireworks at some enemies and I see Tommy chasing after Purpled. "Stop! I'm on your side!" He exclaims in surrender.

I rush past them as we regroup, managing to surround Dream. Each of us hold up our weapons, making sure there is no escape for the masked man.

"How does it feel to be powerless Dream?" I ask, holding my sword up to his neck, a cold expression on my face. His eyes widen as he drops his sword, surrendering.

"Schlatt's an idiot. I gave him netherite and now where is he? He backed out of the fight." Dream says.

"Yeah I don't see him." People agree, looking around for the cowardly president of Manburg.

I move my sword away from Dream as he agrees to no longer fight us.

"We want to surrender because Schlatt's an idiot. Follow me." Dream leads us towards a place we haven't seen in a while. The Camarvan.

Schlatt sits inside with a bottle of alcohol in his hands, drinking it in large amounts.

"What are you doing?"

"What's going on?"

Schlatt looks at us all in a drunken state. "Is this a surprise birthday party?"

A few of us let out a laugh but I stare into his cold soul with a look that could kill. Schlatt looks at me and smirks.

"Hey doll face. I missed you."

Quackity steps in front of me, holding out his sword. "Stay away from her Schlatt." He warns as Schlatt laughs.

"Aww that's cute Quackity."

We all surround the drunk man as arguments break out. Schlatt tries to throw punches at everyone but he is held back.

"Are you ready to die Schlatt?" Wilbur questions. He looks at Tommy who takes out Dream's bow.

"I want you to put an arrow between his eyes."

Schlatt looks at us with an unreadable look. "If I die, this country goes down with me."

"No it doesn't." I say to him as we back him into a corner.

He begins coughing and wheezing. He gasps for air as we all point our weapons at him. He leans against a table in pain before looking at us.

"Does anyone smell toast?" He questions before his body lifelesstly gives up on itself. We all look at each other in disbelief.

Schlatt is finally dead.