Chapter 46

"I can't believe it's all gone..."

Quackity pulls me towards him even more, hugging me and turning me away from the quite blown up L'manburg.

"I know Y/N. I know." He kisses the top of my head and turns towards Tubbo and Tommy. Ghostbur floats towards us all as well, holding a guitar.

"Do you think it's worth singing the anthem one more time?" Quackity suggests and the boys nod. I join their side as well, wiping away the last of my tears.

"I heard there was a special place,
where men could go emancipate,
the brutality, and tyranny of their rulers." Ghostbur begins playing the guitar and singing.

"Well, this place is real, you needn't fret, with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret. It's a very big and, a little bit blown up, L'Manburg." I hold Quackity's hand in my left one and Tommy's in my right. Tommy grips Tubbo's hand whilst Ghostbur floats next to us all.

"My L'manburg." Ghostbur sings.

"My L'manburg." I join in.

"My L'manburg." Quackity, Tubbo and Tommy join in with us.

"My L'manburg. My L'manburg..."

It brings a small weak smile to my face knowing that we all stood together despite the unfortunate events of the doomsday war. What we stood for may be gone. But my friends and family are still here beside me.

"For freedom and for liberty. Our nation sought to build on these,
and victory for all under freedom. Trouble came and then it went, we built our walls and watched them break, and from everywhere from here up to forever." We all sing together, moving together to wrap our arms around each other.

"Say L'manburg. Say L'manburg. Say L'manburg. "Say L'manburg..."

"Well... what do we do now?" I ask, knowing that we no longer have anywhere to live.

"I'm not sure. But I'm sure we'll figure something out." Tubbo smiles trying to be positive despite the situation we are currently stuck in.

Eventually we all split off. Quackity and I make our way down the prime path and away from everything. Away from the Dream SMP. Everything.

We walk so far into the distance, stopping in a large sandy biome, taking in our surroundings.

"So what do you suggest we do? We don't exactly have anywhere to go as of now." I look at Quackity who continues looking around.

"Well... I don't know. I know this is gonna sound fucking stupid but I say we take down Dream." He proposes his idea and I laugh a bit. However, when I notice he isn't laughing with me, I stop.

"Wait, you're actually serious? Quackity don't you think we've tried? We tried that so many times and he's still alive." I sit down on the sand, exhausted.

"What about the prison then? You know the Pandoras Box? If we can't kill him then why don't we lock him away? Dream barely has any allies left. Sapnap is no longer on his side. George and Karl have a new safe place. Kinoko Kingdom. A place which was created to avoid conflict." Quackity tells me and I think for a second.

Maybe he's right. If Dream has lost most of his allies then maybe, just maybe, we could lock him away. Easy takedown right?

"I like that idea. I'm not sure how we'll even achieve that but I guess there is no harm in trying."

"Great! But... we still have one problem." He sits down beside me on the sand, rubbing the dirt off his clothes.

"And what's that?"

"We still don't have anywhere to live."

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

I then get an idea. A great idea if you will. I stand up abruptly and look around, taking in all of our surroundings.

"Do you remember when we talked about creating our own place with a casino and calling it Las Nevadas? Well what about here? This land is untouched and perfect for our idea." I smile and he stands up beside me, looking around.

"You know what? I like- no I lovd that idea. But we're gonna need some help building everything. God knows how long it'll take." He sighs but I stand tall, trying to be optimistic.

"I'm sure someone will be willing to help. What about Foolish? He seems to enjoy building. I'm sure we can ask him for help." I suggest and he agrees with me.

The sun begins to set as we watch the sky turn orange and yellow.

"You know, I can see this place looking amazing already."

"Quackity there's nothing here." I laugh and shove him a little bit. He rolls his eyes and drapes an arm over me as we watch the sunset.

"But when there is, it will be amazing. Our country will make everyone else's look like shit." He says and I honestly agree.

Our country will make everyone jealous and want to live here. It's gonna be great.

"What if we have the casino right in the middle over there?" I point out directly in front of me. Quackity nods in response.

"We could have a large water structure in front of it. Maybe a few other buildings here and there. Or maybe a look out tower beside it there." He points to the right of where I said the casino should go.

We watch as the sun gets lower and lower in the distance. Quackity's arm still slung over me as we turn to face each other.

"You know. When I came here, to old L'manburg, I never thought anything good would happen. But then I met you. You make me a better person Y/N. I just want to say... thank you." Quackity says and I feel my smile widen, my eyes watering slightly.

"You don't have to thank me Quackity. I can say the same thing about you. You're the little glimmer of hope in my life. The light of hope within the flames. I love you. So so much that words can't even comprehend." I rest my head on his arm, watching the sun get lower and lower.

"I love you too, mi amor."