Chapter 65

"Y/N!" I hear Quackity burst through the door of the Las Nevadas hotel. I stop my conversation with a rich couple who were asking me about how we founded the country, turning to my boyfriend who has a shocked expression.

"Please excuse me." I politely say to the rich couple giving them a small nod before walking over to meet Quackity.

"Love, what's wrong?" I try not to panic, reaching my hand up to rub his cheek gently. He slightly calms down, holding up a book.

"You have to come with me." He hands the book to me and I see a familiar set of handwriting.

Follow the train tracks on top. Come meet me.

Bring Y/N.

You two were always my favourites in the cabinet.

I scan over the writing. My heart drops and I feel my whole body tense.

"You don't think..." I try to form words, staring into Quackity's eyes who also looks in shock. He nods slightly and takes back the book.

"Alright. Let me grab my sword and I'll meet you outside by the fountain in a few minutes." I tell him and he nods.

I practically run up to our penthouse, grabbing my sword in one swift motion. I don't bother to change out of my F/C dress/suit since there is not time to waste.

I run up to Quackity who nervously taps his fingers on the side of his leg.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod, gripping his hand tightly. We begin our journey out of Las Nevadas, making our way back to the smp.

The clouds above us in the night sky begin to pour, the sky letting out it's tears in the form of rage as thunder strikes.

Within minutes, the rain soaks our clothes but we push on, finally making it to the train tracks within about twenty minutes or so.

"This way." Quackity grips my hand tightly, directing us across the train tracks carefully. We follow it until we find a dark cave.

"Do we have to go down there?" I ask, listening as water droplets echo in the darkness, reminding me of the times I spent in Pogtopia. A shiver is sent down my spine from the memory.

"I think so... come on." He leads us into the cave and out of the pouring rain as lighting strikes in the distance.
We continue to follow the tracks but come to another stop when they lead further into the cave.

"I don't wanna go down there." Quackity grips my hand tighter and I rub my thumb on the back of his hand for comfort.

"Well, what if we just blocked it up? Pretend we didn't get the note?" I suggest. Quackity thinks for a moment but shakes his head.

"We have to go. We have to see what he wants." He takes a deep breath before leading us down the small dark path of rails towards a small lit up area.

When we make it all the way down, we peer into the opening which is covered in pictures and torches.

A familiar horned man stands on a small stone podium with his back turned.

The memories come flooding back of the times he made our lives a living hell.

I grip the hilt of my sword to pull it from the holster but as I attempt to remove it, a small noise echoes through the caves.

The horned man whips his head around, storming towards Quackity and I in a fit of rage.

"Schlatt what are you doing? You wanted us here! You wrote that in your note you left me! You told us to come here!" Quackity exclaims as we back up.

Schlatt stops. He thinks. Then he smiles.

"Quackity! Y/N!" He exclaims, walking back to his small lit up area, waking us with him.

"You know, I missed you sweet cheeks." Schlatt smirks at me, his pale skin making him seem more intimidating in a way.

He walks over to me but immediately stops when Quackity steps in front of me. A knowing look etches it's way onto his deathly pale face.

"Oh... I see. You both finally got together. What did Quackity get the balls to ask you out or are you just fucking with him?" Schlatt asks. Why would I be messing with Quackity? If he thinks he can stir me away from him, he's so fucking wrong.

I pull out my sword in an angry state, stepping out from behind my boyfriend. I let out an angry cry, running towards Schlatt.

I raise my sword to strike true but when I swing it down onto him, the sword goes straight though, his body becoming slightly translucent for a moment before going back to normal.

He let's out a horrifying laugh which reminded me of the same laugh which haunted me all those months ago.

"You really think you can kill me? I'm already dead dumb fuck." He laughs as Quackity pulls me back to his side.

Despite me not being able to kill him, I grip my netherite sword in my hand tightly, just for my own peace of mind.

"Alright Schlatt, that's enough." Quackity speaks up, stopping Schlatt in his hysterics.

"It's Glatt actually." He smirks and walks further towards us, gesturing to a small box where he tells us to put our riches in. Quackity deposits his diamonds but I only have my sword which I keep.

"Whatever. I don't care." Quackity says as he deposits the last of his diamonds.

Glatt leads us into his so called 'place of residence'.

"So what do you want? You asked me to meet you here and bring Y/N so you better start talking." Quackity locks our fingers together, trying to keep his anger at bay.

Glatt turns around to face us with a spine chilling smirk plastered on his face.

"I think it's time we have a little chat."