Chapter 18

I slowly come to a standing position, holding out my hand for Quackity to take.

"Come on. We have to sneak into Manburg." I say as he takes my hand, giving me a look of confusion.

"There are a few things I need from my old house." I add as we walk down the hill towards my old place of residence. I feel Quackity grip my hand tighter as a guard walks by and I squeeze his hand back in reassurance.

We sneak towards my old home and make our way inside, staying hidden. I quickly but quietly shut the door once we are in.

"Wait here, I shouldn't be too long. If you see anything useful or something you want, bring it with us." I tell him, untangling my fingers from his as I walk towards my bedroom.

I take out a large bag from under the bed, emptying the cupboard full of meds. I then pack a few extra clothes and shoes.

The last thing I pack are the multiple frames photos on my desk. They all held importance and memories. Maybe one day, everything will go back to normal. The way it was back then.

I close the bag and sling it over my shoulder with ease, making my way back to Quackity.

"Find anything?" I startle him as he quickly hides something behind his back. I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows.

"No. Nope I found nothing." He says a little too quickly. I smirk at him, walking towards him slowly.

"Oh really? Then what's that behind your back?" I stop when I'm about an inch away from his face. He looks up at my eyes then down to my lips.

I slowly start to lean in but before our lips meet, I grab the piece of material from behind his back.

"Hey! That's not fair!" He playfully yells at me as I look at the material in my hands. "Why do you want this Quackity? It's useless." I state as I look at my old F/C scarf I wore way before we even created L'manburg.

"Because Y/N... It smells like you..." Quackity hesitantly tells me, an embarrassed tone in his voice. I roll my eyes and laugh at him a bit.

I place the scarf around his neck and use it to pull him towards me.

"Well then. I guess it's yours."

I pull him in to kiss him, our lips meeting half way. I run a hand through his hair as he places a hand on my cheek, deepening the kiss. He backs me into the table which sends a glass flying off, hitting the ground with a smash.

We quickly pull away as we laugh at our clumsiness.

"Who's in there?!" A guard shouts from outside. My eyes widen as Quackity and I start running. I lead him out the back door and outside the boarders of Manburg.

We laugh our way to Pogtopia, the little lanterns casting our shadows on the cold stone walls.

"Where have you two been?" A voice asks, stopping me from entering my new room. I turn to face Tommy who has his arms folded in front of him.

"I went to get some supplies from my old house. We are running low on those." I shrug, about to walk away.

"With Quackity? Are you sure that's a-"

"Tommy, shut the fuck up. Nothing else happened okay?" I laugh as he stares between Quackity and I.

He eventually leaves and I drag Quackity into my new room as I lay my bag on the floor next to the small corner table.

"We should probably get some sleep." I tell Quackity as I lay on my bed, getting under the covers. He goes to leave the room but I stop him.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm letting you sleep." He responds and I playfully roll my eyes, moving over on the bed and patting the space next to me.

His eyes widen and he gets a slight blush. He points to the bed and then to himself which causes me to let out a laugh.

"Yes you. Who else would I mean?" I sarcastically ask, gesturing for him to lay down.

When he does, I lay my head on his chest, feeling him tense up but he eventually wraps an arm around me.

I melt onto the hug as we lay in a peaceful silence, water droplets making a small sound outside the room but apart from that, everything is peaceful.

"Be honest, do you think speaking with Schlatt will work?" I break the silence, my mind wondering to the treacherous ram horned villain.

"I hope so. I mean surely it has to right? I'm sure nothing else can possibly go wrong. We've all been through enough. Especially you." He tells me, running a hand through my hair.

I sigh, relaxing as he continues to play with my hair, feeling myself begin to grow tired. I look up at him from laying on his chest, seeing that he's already looking down at me. I smile, moving to give him a small kiss on his chin.

He lifts his hand, removing a small piece of hair out of my eyes, allowing me to see his smile more.

His smile warms my heart. No matter how much I hate to admit my feelings, I'm falling for this boy more and more with each passing day.

"Quackity? What are we?"

"What do you want to be?"

My mind races as I listen to his heartbeat, keeping me calm and relaxed. Should I tell him? I mean, we've already kissed... a few times.

I smile at him, giving a quick kiss to his lips.

"I want to be yours. I want to be held in your arms forever and want you to never let me go." I tell him. He pulls me in closer to him and kisses the top of my head.

"Then be mine. I'll be yours. Forever."