Chapter 34

We walk Techno through L'manburg as people begin staring. Some shocked. Some confused. Some angry.

We walk him past each house but one house has it's door open.

Philza stares down at us from the balcony as we walk past. Techno tries to get out of my grip but I pull him back.

"Philza what did they do to you!?" He shouts as Phil looks guilty.

"I'm sorry mate, they placed on this device around my ankle. I can't leave this house." Phil shouts down to us. Techno begins trying to escape me once again.

"Let Philza go Y/N." He darkly says and I shake my head.

"Sorrt but there's nothing I can do. He'll only try to help you and we can't have that can we Techno?" I laugh with a twinge of spite in my voice.

We lead him up to a podium where an iron bar cage has been set up. We created a trap which will release an anvil down when a lever is pulled.

"Put him in the cage." Tubbo orders and I walk Techno towards the small cage, locking him in. He places his ties hands on the bars, looking at me through the gaps.

"This is your last chance Y/N."

"Well I don't think I'll be taking it. I'll see you in hell." I stand beside Quackity and Ranboo as Tubbo stands in front with Fundy next to Ranboo.

"As you can see Technoblade this isn't a trial. This is an execution." Tubbo informs the pig masked man as he looks up at the anvil which would drop any moment.

Suddenly, a person comes charging in with a trident in hand.

"Punz what are you-"

Punz begins placing down TNT which we quickly pick up before he gets the chance to detonate it. He then begins trying to attack the rest of us.

"Y/N! Pull the lever!" Tubbo yells through the chaos and I rush to the lever, making eye contact with Techno as I flick the switch.

The anvil comes flying to the ground on top of Techno.

But within a split second of blood flying all over the place, Techno's body and skin begins rebuilding itself. He laughs as he stands on top of the anvil to escape the small cage.

He used a totem to escape death.

"Someone go after him!"

Quackity and I begin charging towards him as he enters the small entrance to the final control room.

Before the entrance is barricaded up, I see a familiar line green jumper and a mask.

Why is Dream helping Techno escape?

I shout in anger as Quackity and I begin taking down the barricade, trying to get to the war criminal.

Once we make it inside, Techno has placed on a full set of netherite armour and he takes out an enchanted netherite pickaxe.

"I told you Y/N. You should never have chosen the wrong side." Techno's dark laugh echoes through the final control room.

"No Techno. I didn't choose the wrong side. Now we will take you down once and for all. No exceptions." I tell him as Quackity stands with his weapon raised next to me.

"Y/N's right. You deserve to be killed after all the shit you've pulled." Quackity threatens but it doesn't seem to have an affect on Techno.

"Really Quackity? Even the both if you combined don't have the strength and skill to beat me."

"I'm going to fucking kill you."

Quackity snaps. His yes become dark and he tightly grips his weapon with anger in his eyes. All the fire built up inside of him finally showing.

"I have a pickaxe and I'll put it through your teeth!"

Techno comes charging towards us, pickaxe raised high as he tries to strike Quackity but he rolls out the way. I slash my sword at him but barely touch him as the tip of my sword only catches his cheek.

He touches the small cut as a little bit of blood trickles down his face. He looks back at me with the same fire in his eyes.

"Blood for the blood god."

He swings the pickaxe at me but I block it, kicking him in the shin to knock him off balance. He stays unaffected by my kick and swings his pickaxe behind him towards Quackity.

Quackity blocks the incoming pickaxe and pushes it backwards which knocks Techno into me, causing me to fall backwards into the stone floor.

Techno aggressively swings his pickaxe at Quackity but this time, Quackity isn't as fortunate.

The pickaxe cuts through the skin on Quackity's eye, causing him to cry out in excruciating pain. He yells and clutches his eye, dropping to the floor.

I watch as my boyfriend yells in pain as a huge amount of blood flows down his face. A few seconds later, he drops to the floor fully unconscious.

"What the fuck Technoblade! You're a fucking monster and you deserve to die! You fucked up big time and you're gonna pay!" I scream at the top of my lungs, swinging my sword at him.

I feel myself glitching again just like before. Now is not a good time for this.

I land a few small hits to his armour which doesn't do much damage. But then he gets one final hit on me.

I feel his pickaxe slash through the skin on my cheek, slicing open the skin from just under my eye to the bottom of my jaw.

I cry out in agony, gripping my cheek as he pushes me to the hard ground next to an unconscious Quackity.

I grip my cheek to stop the blood flow but the red liquid continues to seep through the cracks of my fingers in large amounts.

"I told you Y/N..."

Techno slowly walks up to me, dragging his bloodied pickaxe across the stone.

I hold out my hand and crawl away. I see my arm begin to glitch and I get an idea.

"Now you will pa-"

I feel my body send out an explosion just like when I was protecting my friends before but this time, I'm not falling to my death.

The large explosion sends Techno flying backwards down the tunnel, the stone above us breaking, separating Techno from Quackity and I.

I feel myself get sleepy as I look down at all the blood on the floor next to Quackity and I.

"Quackity... love please... wake up." I shake him gently but he doesn't move.

I gently grip his underarms, dragging him towards the exit, still fighting the tiredness.

But just as I'm about to get us out, a wave of extreme pain and exhaustion hits me and a darkness washes over my vision, the last thing I feel is my body hitting the cold stone floor.