Chapter 95

After last night's events, all of us managed to get a better night sleep the rest of the night.

I make sure to get up nice and early, getting changed into my usual F/C dress/suit and knock on Tubbo's door.

"Good morning Tubs. Are you ready?" I ask and he nods. Michael rushes out of the room and hugs my legs tightly.

"Can I stay with Quack Quack today?" Micheal beams and I laugh at the nickname he's given my boyfriend.

"Of course you can stay with Quack Quack." I laugh as Quackity gives me a deadpan look but puts a smile on his face when Michael cheers and runs to him.

"Alright Tubs, let me take you to the restaurant." I lead him out of the penthouse as we say our goodbyes to Quackity and Michael, heading out of the casino entirely.

"So here it is. We recently made some renovations to the place so it's a lot nicer than before. I thought that this might be a fun place to work. I could help out sometimes." I suggest and he takes a look around, his eyes flicking to the fish tank and back to the rest of the building.

He smiles and let's out a large gasp which startles me slightly.

"Can I name a burger after me?!" He asks out of curiosity and I nod.

"That's a great idea Tubbo! What about... 'The Tuburger'? How does that sound?" I ask, coming up with the best possible name I could.

"Oh my god Y/N you're a genius! I love it." He almost jumps out of excitement. I smile, jumping behind the counter and I grab a small hat, placing it on Tubbo's head.

"I hope you have fun with this job Tubs. It will be good for you. The people here are mostly nice so you don't have to worry about that. And if... Wilbur comes back here, you let me know. Okay?" I say and he rapidly nods his head.

I turn my head slightly to see Quackity making his way over to the needle and up to the top.

"If you ever feel like you're not enjoying it here, please tell me Tubbo. Or if you feel uncomfortable. I'm sure there's something else you could do." I say and he once again nods.

"I will. I think I'm fine with this though. Thank you Y/N." He says and begins getting straight to work.

That boy has always been one to work hard.

I quickly remember that I'm supposed to meet Quackity at the top of the needle so I speed walk towards the building. I step into the elevator and make my way up to the very top.

When the doors open, I see Quackity leaning on the balcony railing, looking out at Las Nevadas.

"Sorry I took so long. Where's Charlie?" I ask, looking around for the young child.

"He's with Sam, don't worry. He's in good hands." Quackity reassures me and I nod, knowing that Sam will take good care of him.

"So... what did you want me here for? You plotting war against Wilbur and Ranboo?" I ask in a joking tone but Quackity stays staring at me, saying nothing.

He places his hand on the side of my face, rubbing his thumb on my cheek gently.

"Quackity?"

"Y/N... I..." he goes to say something again just like all the times before.

"What is it? You've been acting very strange recently. Are you hiding something?" I ask and Quackity sighs, placing his hand on his trouser pocket lightly.

"Y/N... we've been dating for a while now. From the very first day I saw you, I thought you were beautiful and you are. I knew that one say I would end up loving you and my god do I love you so much!" He laughs and I stay staring at him.

Is he going to tell me that he wants to break up?

"Quackity... what are you trying to say?" I ask and he gives me the biggest smile ever, placing both his hands on my cheeks, staring into my eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you Y/N. I will never stop loving you. That is why I want to give you this." He steps away from me and reaches his hand into his pocket pulling out a small object.

A small ring.

"Is- is that..." I try to form words but I physically can't.

Quackity takes my left hand and gets down on one knee, smiling up at me softly. Tears begin to form in my eyes and I try to hold in my emotions.

"Y/N... mi amor. Will you do me the honour of being my beautiful, badass, amazing partner?" He holds up the ring, still on one knee.

I try to speak but I can't. Emotions flow through me and prevent me from speaking.

I nod my head rapidly as he stands up.

"Y-yes!!!" I shout with pure joy, tears now falling from my eyes uncontrollably. Quackity smiles widely and slides the gorgeous ring onto my ring finger.

The ring shines in the national sunlight and I can't help but cry harder.

I tackle Quackity in a hug, almost falling to the ground. He wraps his arms around me tightly and I bury my head into his neck, trying to stop crying.

We stay in this position for a good five minutes, just enjoying each others embrace.

"Y/N I want you to know that I'll never leave you. Even if I die, I will always find a way back to you. And if you die, I die along with you." He cups my face, wiping away the last of the tears that fall from my eyes.

I nod, placing a kiss to his lips. He kisses back and we stand on the balcony in the sweet silence.

"Quackity. I love you. So so much that I can't even Express how much I love you." I blurt out and he laughs, pulling me into his chest, running a hand through my hair.

"I love you too, mi amor. I will never let you go."

We stay on the balcony in each others arms as we even watch the sunset.

I am his world. And he is mine. Forever.