Chapter 114

It's been a year since that day and finally, everything is at peace.

Quackity and I rebuilt Las Nevadas with help from my dad and a few other people.

Wilbur and Tommy rebuilt L'manburg. Of course, it took a long time due to the hole in the ground but we managed.

George, Karl and Sapnap expanded Kinoko Kingdom, allowing Quackity and I to return anytime we wanted. We've all become such good friends once again.

Ranboo and Tubbo live peacefully in Snowchester with Michael.

And of course, Dream is happy to run his own land rather than take over everyone else. Ever since the day of the final war, he's been different. He was just a misunderstood man.

As I walk towards the rebuilt casino, I spot Quackity standing by the door suspiciously.

"Hey...? What's this about?" I ask, trying to get by him but he doesn't budge.

"Nothing. I'm just doing a few... renovations." He smiles but is quite obviously lying.

The large front door opens to reveal Dream and Tommy who rush out of the casino.

"Quackity, we finished putting up- oh... hi Y/N." Dream notices me after Tommy hits him in the arm to tell him to stop talking.

"Putting up what?" I ask.

No one says anything. Instead, Dream and Tommy rush back inside and close the door.

"What was that about?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Another voice says from behind me.

"Techno! You're here!" I exclaim with a wide smile.

"Of course I'm here. I said I'd come by soon, didn't I?" He responds in his usual monotone voice.

The front doors open again but this time, everyone walks out and I mean, everyone.

"Should we explain what's going on?" Ranboo asks and Quackity nods, looking at me with a smile.

He pulls out a piece of material and ties it around my head to cover my eyes.

"Wha- where are we going?" I ask, not being able to see anything. I feel him leading me somewhere, being careful not to fall.

When we come to a stop, he takes off the blindfold and all around me are decorations. Alistair sits wagging his tail, a little red tie around his neck.

"What's all this for?" I gasp as I marvel at the work put into this place.

"It's a celebration." Dream smiles which confuses me.

Quackity raises a glass of champagne as does everyone else. Even Tommy has a glass of champagne. It's weird that him, Tubbo, Ranboo and Purpled are now eighteen.

"A toast! To Y/N, who brought us all together today! You are the glue. You're our saviour! Your my world... To Y/N!" Quackity announces.

"To Y/N!"

Everyone raises their drinks, clicking them together.

The night goes by and we all celebrate our one year anniversary of the final war.

Despite all our ups and downs, we were finally able to be united as one, not claiming power as our own. We are the leaders of our own countries and towns.

All of us pile into the top of the needle building as the sky darkens. We make our way onto the balcony.

Quackity places a soft kiss to my lips and I smile at him as he pulls away.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I lean my head onto his shoulder as we all stare out ahead of us, united as one. We watch as the sun goes down in the distance.

Our sunset on the east side.

Where Quackity and I first met.

The end.