Chapter 87

As the smoke runs through the restaurant, I pick myself up from the ground as I yell in pain. The shards of glass moving in my leg.

I have to find Quackity.

I pick up Alistair in my arms, limping slowly towards the casino. I try my hardest not to fall but as I make it through the large double doors, I crash to the ground.

I hear a few gasps as people begin to panic. Some recognising me, some not.

"I need a medic!" Someone from the crowd shouts as people form a crowd around me but still don't help.

My vision starts to blur again and the room begins to spin around me, the lights of the casino fading into a blur.

"Out of my way! Get out of my way!" A very familiar voice shouts as he makes his way through the crowd.

As the crowd separates, I see Quackity running full speed towards me, crouching down by my side.

"Quackity..." I reach my hand up to him, only to let out a hiss in pain.

"Shit Y/N. I'm so so sorry. I should have never told you to leave. I'm sorry." He cups the side of my face, tears threatening to spill.

Another familiar face rushes up to us, picking up the unconscious wolf by my side.

"Please... look after him Charlie." I offer him a weak smile. He looks frightened half to death but gives me a reassuring nod, taking Alistair away to be healed.

"I'm gonna pick you up now Y/N. Just hold on." Quackity places his arms underneath my body but as he lifts me slightly, I yell in pain from the glass stuck in my legs.

"Shit, I'm sorry. This is gonna hurt." He fully picks me up as tears spill from my eyes due to the burning pain in my legs.

As careful but quickly as possible, he rushes up the stairs towards the elevator, pressing the button.

"What happened?" Fundy walks over to us, concern laced within his voice.

"I don't fucking know Fundy! Just please help me patch Y/N up." Quackity panics, getting into the evelator along with Fundy and Charlie who is holding Alistair.

"It was- it... it was W-"

I grit my teeth as Quackity looks at me worried.

"Shhhh don't talk Y/N. Just relax, you're gonna be fine." My boyfriend reassures me with a smile. But I can tell that it's forced.

The elevator moves upwards slowly as we wait for the doors to open.

At first I wasn't sure if Quackity would welcome me back with open arms but instead he's literally carrying me in open arms.

At least he still loves me.

The elevator dings and everyone begins rushing out. Quackity gently lays me down on the bed as careful as possible.

Alistair is taken to another room by Charlie as Fundy and Quackity prepare to treat my wounds.

"Y/N, listen to me okay? We're gonna pull the glass out. It will hurt but I'm here okay?" Quackity grips my hand tightly as I give him a weak nod.

"Just do it."

Quackity turns to Fundy, giving him a small nod as he pulls put the first shard of glass.

I scream in pain as the shard is removed and placed into a small container.

"You're doing great mi amor. I love you so much." Quackity rubs my hand with his thumb as he places a kiss to my forehead.

The second shard is take out bringing tears to my eyes. Quackity quickly wipes them away, placing a kiss to my cheek where the tears once fell.

The third shard is pulled out but this time, it doesn't hurt as much due to me focusing on Quackity. The corners of his lips turn into a smile and I stare into his dark eyes, focusing on only him.

"I love you Quackity." I say, trying to stay awake. My body is weak but I fight every urge to fall asleep.

The smile on my boyfriends face widens when he hears those words, obviously happy that I have forgiven everything he did yesterday.

I feel my body begin to give up once again, my eyes fighting to stay open.

"Quackity, Y/N is losing blood far too quickly." Fundy says as the pair examine the open wounds on my legs.

The next thing I know, the door is being slammed open and Sam is running into the room.

"What happened?!" He sits on my left side as Quackity stays on my right.

"We don't know."

I feel myself weaken, my eye fluttering closed for a split second once again.

"Hey, stay awake for me." Quackity brushes my hair with his fingers, getting me to stay awake.

Fundy and my father begin to clean and patch up my wounds as quickly as possible.

"Is Alistair okay?" I ask Quackity who gives me a small nod in response.

"Alistair is fine mi amor."

I relax, allowing the others to patch up the wounds carefully.

"Quackity, I'm sorry I accused you of everything I did yesterday." I apologise but Quackity places a finger to my lips.

"Please don't say that. I'm the one who should be sorry. I told you to leave a place that we built together. Your home." He offers me a weak smile which I return.

When Sam and Fundy finish patching my wounds, Quackity stays by my side as he strokes my hair.

"Thank you." I thank my dad and Fundy for attending to the wounds as they give me a small smile.

My dad gives me a nod and I know what he means. I think he's finally glad that the old Quackity is back. For now.

I feel my eyelids get heavy once again but this time, I don't feel light fighting sleep.

Quackity bends down, giving me a gentle kiss on my forehead before tucking me in bed.

"Get some rest mi amor. I'll see you soon."