Chapter 106

"So what do you think he's planning." Quackity questions and I shrug my shoulders.

"Can't be anything good if it's got to do with him. He's a wrongen." I say, using my brothers words.

"True... true. I don't trust him Y/N. Not one bit." Quackity tells me as we turn to watch Wilbur and Ranboo leave Las Nevadas.

"We'll have to keep an eye on him." I say and Quackity agrees with me. Tubbo just lazily nods his head and sticks with us.

The three of us walk back up to the penthouse but I notice that Tubbo isn't saying anything.

"Tubbo? There's something on your mind. What is it?" I ask and he let's out a huff.

"I miss him. Ranboo." He tells us and I watch as Quackity's face falls along with my own.

"Hey, it's okay. I know that you miss him. I do too. But if you miss him so much, why don't you try and talk to him. He'll listen to you." I suggest but then I watch as Tubbo becomes more panicked than before.

"But- but what about if he's with Wilbur? What if he tells Wilbur about Michael? What if Wilbur tries to take Michael?" He says and Quackity and I pull him in for a hug, calming him down.

"Hey, he won't find out about Michael. He's safe here." Quackity reassures the younger boy who relaxes a little bit and calms down.

"Th-thank you. Really." Tubbo sniffles and moves away from our hug.

"You have nothing to thank us for. We're just glad to have you here Tubbo." I reassure him as a small smile spreads across my lips.

"Thank you... again. I-I'm gonna go and see Michael for a bit. I'm sure he's been bothering Charlie all day." Tubbo says and Quackity nods as I laugh a little bit.

It's quite funny thinking about it. Charlie being chaced around by the small child whilst they play games such as hide and seek or tag.

Everyone is happy here. Quackity and I are happy. My dad is somewhat happy. Tubbo and Michael are happy. And as far as I'm aware, Charlie and Fundy are happy.

It's almost like we're one big happy family.

But it's probably only a matter of time before it all ends. I can only pray that never happens.

"That boy is one of the strongest people I know." I sigh, leaning into my husband's side as he brings his arm to wrap around my waist.

"True. But what about you?" Quackity asks and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"What about me?"

"You're also one of the strongest people I know. If not the strongest." He tells me and I let out a breathy laugh.

"Thank you? I guess." I playfully shove him a bit but instantly pull him back towards me by his braces.

I plant a passionate kiss to his lips as we share a peaceful and intimate moment away from every problem going on around us.

As we pull away, I open my eyes to watch Quackity flutter his eyes open, his brown eyes admiring me through his dark eyelashes.

Then I get an idea.

"Love, how would you like to meet an old friend of mine? The one who saved me." I ask and he looks confused for a second before remembering the recent situation.

"You know what? Yeah, I would. I have to thank your friend for saving my partner's life." He kisses the tip of my nose and I pull away, scrunching my nose up a little to mess with him.

"Hey! Don't dodge my kisses!" He chases after me as I run towards the elevator.

However, before the door can close, Quackity darts into the elevator, falling into me. His body is flush against mine and for a few moments, I don't realise the position we are in.

He's got me pinned to the back wall with his face inches from mine.

He smirks down at me and begins inching closer and closer, his lips only inches from mine. Until he pulls away.

"Quackity you dick!" I shout, shoving him to the side and he bursts out laughing. I cross my arms over my chest and pretend to be angry at him to get a reaction.

"Awwww... is little Y/N sad?" He asks in a baby voice but I continue to ignore him, trying my best to keep a smile off my face.

When the elevator opens, I step out and Quackity follows me instantly.

"Mi amor? Oh shit." He whispers, thinking that I'm actually mad at him which makes it one thousand percent funnier.

"Y/N I'm so sorry! Please, I didn't mean to do whatever I did." He practically begs and I stop just beside the large water feature in the centre of Las Nevadas.

I feel a smirk tug at my lips as he stands behind me.

When I whip my body around to face him, I burst out laughing, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face!" I continue laughing, a tear slipping from my eye from how hard I laugh.

"That's not funny. I thought you were actually mad at me." Quackity frowns, standing in front of me like a little kid.

"Love, I couldn't stay mad at you no matter how hard I try. You're just too... what's the word? Lovable?" I give him a cheeky grin and he wraps his arms around me, tackling me.

He places a kiss on the side of my neck which sends a shockwave down my spine. Once he stops, I gently take his hand and lead him towards the sea shore by Las Nevadas.

"Now come on. I have someone I'd like you to meet."