Chapter 105

"How's your shoulder, mi amor?" Quackity asks, wrapping a bandage around it rather than the dried kelp.

After being too tired yesterday, I came straight to bed and fell asleep almost instantly with Quackity by my side.

"Peachy. I've had worse. I just think-" I stop myself as I look out of our large window. And what do I see at the boarder of Las Nevadas?

Wilbur and Ranboo.

"What is it Y/N? Have I wrapped it too tight?" My husband asks, staring at me with cause for concern.

"They're here." I point towards Wilbur and Ranboo who stand in the distance talking to each other.

"Shit. He's probably waiting for me. He knows that when he stands there, I always confront him about it." Quackity replies and I take his hand in mine.

"What do you want to do? Shall I come with you?" I ask and he thinks for a moment before answering.

"Yeah, come with me but stick close. I don't want anything else to happen to you." He places a soft kiss to my lips and holds my hand tighter as we enter the elevator.

"Okay. Just please don't get angry about the restaurant being blown up. We need to show them that it didn't affect us. Oh, and please don't bring up the whole Ranboo situation." I ask of him to which he agrees.

We walk hand in hand towards the two of them, smiling as if nothing had happened.

"Wilbur! How long have the two of you been here?" Quackity acts as if we haven't been watching them from the penthouse.

"Oh, you know, we just got here." Wilbur replies which we know it's a load of bullshit.

"We didn't even notice you guys were here! We've been... busy with much more important things so... but hey! It's great to see you guys! It's really, really good to see you. Wilbur and Ranboo." I say with a sickly sweet tone.

Wilbur looks directly at me and tenses up, giving me an awkward smile.

"Yeah. It's good to see you both too." He says as Ranboo gives a small 'yeah' in agreement, standing behind him.

"What's this?" Quackity points towards a horse which Ranboo has a hold of, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! Ranboo was just taking care of your horse." Wilbur chuckles and I try not to punch him right then and there.

Quackity tries to take the horse back but instead, Wilbur rides it around. The two of them talk whilst Ranboo and I stay quiet, staring at the two of them.

"Who told you that's my horse?" Quackity questions and Wilbur looks back at him quizzical.

"It was tied up in your nation."

Nation. I hate that word. It reminds me too much of L'manburg.

Quackity bursts out laughing and wonders back over to me.

"That's not my horse." He tells Wilbur and I try not to laugh at Wilbur's stupidity. He's just stolen someones horse and I can't believe that he thought he could use it against us.

That's when I can't hold in my laughter any longer. I burst out laughing, clutching my stomach from laughing too hard.

"Oh, this- this is really awkward!" I continue laughing, dragging out the 'really' which adds to how awkward Wilbur and Ranboo feel.

"I- Let's- I came here to ask you a question." Wilbur says which stops me laughing and I begin to calm down a little but still can't help but think about the stupidity coming from the two.

Wilbur begins to lead us towards where he built his burger van and I gently tug on Quackity's hand, pulling him aside.

"I'm gonna go talk to Tubbo. Don't get yourself into too much trouble." I kiss his cheek and wonder off towards the restaurant.

"Tubbo? Tubs are you here?" I call put and he pops up from behind the counter.

"Hey Y/N! Have you come to help me today?" He asks with a smile but I gently shake my head and lead him behind the restaurant.

"Tubbo, you have to listen to me." I place a gentle hand on his shoulder and he looks confused.

"What's wrong?"

"Wilbur and Ranboo will be on their way any second. I know what happened last time you saw Ranboo but please don't let it hurt you. Okay? When they come over to the restaurant, we will go say hi. But don't let Wilbur get to you or sway your mind." I tell him and he looks both shocked and sad as he tries to process all the information.

We wait for around ten minutes until I hear the signal.

"We've decided to hire an employee too! Tubbo!" Quackity exclaims as Tubbo and I walk into the restaurant with smiles on our faces.

Ranboo falls into a shocked expression but says nothing at all.

"You're- you're fucking kidding me. YOU'RE KIDDING!" Wilbur exclaims, placing his hands over his face which causes me to smirk. We have the upper hand.

"Hello!" Tubbo smiles, walking further into the restaurant. Tubbo and I stand on each side of Quackity who plays with a single card in his hand.

"Look who came to visit." Quackity gestures towards Wilbur and Ranboo.

"Tubbo! It's good to see-"

"Hey, this is my new job!" Tubbo cuts Wilbur off, smiling.

I wonder to the other side of the restaurant, sitting on one of the tables as I watch them all talk back and forth.

It's funny, you know. Seeing how each side of the argument is going. Everyone putting on a happy face, despite their current situation and feelings.

I zone out, not bothering to join in on the conversation but when Quackity gestures for me to come over, I stand by his side.

"Well we must be going now but it's been great! I guess we'll see you later... unless you don't." I laugh a little after saying this.

Wilbur looks both confused and shocked that I'm even still here but brushes it off.

"Yeah! See you later." He says and we walk away.