Chapter 52

After staying with Ranboo and Tubbo for dinner, Quackity and I say our goodbyes, making our way out of Snowchester.

"I think Michael liked you." Quackity laughs and I smile at the thought. Michael is a sweet kid. I'll have to come back and see him sometime.

"I'd hope so." I laugh along with him as we walk down the prime path.

I admire our surroundings but stop once I notice something strange. Something I've been seeing from time to time but played no attention to it.

"Quackity, what are those red vines? I've been seeing them everywhere. It's weird." I ask, walking up to one of the vines.

"Don't touch it!" Quackity warns and I step away, sticking by his side.

"BadBoyHalo said it has something to do with an egg. Weird right? He acts as if this egg is a person. He talks to it too." He tells me and I'm immediately weirded out by it. Who the fuck talks to an egg?

I back away from the vine, getting a bad vibe from it as I interlock my fingers with Quackity's.

We continue our way down the prime path as I see a familiar face walking down towards us with a nervous look.

"Tommy I haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?" I ask, messing up his hair as usual. He looks conflicted and confused.

"Nothing. I mean... I'm doing okay." He tries to force a smile but fails miserably.

I gesture for Quackity to wait for me as I pull Tommy off to the side. He fiddles with his fingers as he stares at the ground.

"Tommy, you know you can't lie to me. You're my brother and you should know by now that I know when you're not doing okay. So where are you going?" I question, trying to pry information out of him.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, obviously stressed.

"I'm going to see Dream for the last time."

"You're going to visit him in prison? For the last time?" I ask and he hums in response.

"After today I'm done. I'm fucking done with that sick son of a bitch." He tells me and I nod my head, pulling him in for a hug.

"Altight Tommy. Just be careful. Please?"

He nods, heading off in the direction of pandoras box.

"So what was that about?" Quackity asks as I walk back over to him.

"Oh nothing much. Tommy's just going to visit Dream again. I'm sure he'll be okay." I smile trying to mainly reassure myself more than anyone else.

As we continue walking down the prime path, I see more and more red vines. What is the deal with this egg?

"You know, I really don't get it. Why doesn't someone just get rid of the egg? It's not a living thing right? Just get rid of it." I say.

"Get rid of what?" A voice asks, walking up to Quackity and I.

"Bad it's good to see you!" I beam but keep my distance since he's acting a bit suspicious.

"It's great to see you too. But what we're you talking about earlier?" He asks, walking up to us. I stiffen, thinking about my next words carefully since he loves the egg so much.

"Nothing. Just talking about something back at our house." I lie but he believes it, walking closer to us.

I feel Quackity grip my hand tighter, pulling me towards him more.

"Oh, I see. So would the both of you like to come meet the egg?" Bad asks excitedly which gives me a strange feeling.

"Well Y/N and I have to get off. We have... stuff to do." Quackity declines.

Smooth. Real smooth.

"Well it will only take a few minutes!" Bad keeps being persistent. We try to move away but he steps in front of us.

"The egg wants to see you!" He beams which pisses me off.

"Bad! We don't want to see your fucking weird egg okay? Just let us past." I say, trying to get past him.

"Language muffinhead! Fine I'll let you go. But the offer is still on the table." He smiles, wondering in the other direction.

"Well that was fucking weird." Quackity says and I nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah and I don't know about you but everytime I get close to the vines or someone even mentions this egg, I feel uncomfortable." I shudder at the thought.

"Let's just forget about the egg for now okay? I promised Foolish I'd come see the progress on Las Nevadas today." Quackity gets excited at the thought.

Once we walk over to the sandy biome, my eyes widen as I inspect the progress.

A road has now been built, along with the fully finished huge casino and the needle lookout tower. A few other buildings are scattered around as well.

"Well... that didn't take long. Foolish, Sam and the others are doing an excellent job." I smile as Quackity nods in agreement.

"What do you think will happen now? You know since Dream's been locked up."

"I dunno. What I do know is that he no longer has control over the smp, meaning we can do whatever we like. Once this place is fully finished, maybe we could make some money if you know what I'm saying." He smirks, pointing in the direction of the casino.

My heart flutters at the thought. All this power and I'm sharing it with the man I truly love.

"You know what? That's an amazing idea. People will hear of the amazing Las Nevadas and will travel for miles on end to get here. And once they come here, they'll never want to leave!" I exclaim with joy, throwing my hands in the air towards the casino.

I can't wait for the future.