Chapter 108

After reaching the main entrance of the casino, Quackity turns to me with a small smile.

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Nothing. You're just the most beautiful person I have ever seen." He smiles, placing a gentle kiss to my lips.

The kiss only lasts for a short amount of time since we are rudely interrupted by a loud voice sounding disgusted.

"That's fucking vile man!"

I turn around to find Tommy stood on the steps, looking up at Quackity and I with a horrified face.

"Tommy? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be staying away from here after... you know... Wilbur?" I ask, walking down the steps to meet him half way.

"Yeah whatever, I'm not here for Wilbur." Tommy shrugs, crossing his arms as Quackity comes to stand beside me.

"Then what are you here for dipshit?" I ask.

There is a moments silence before Tommy sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"I came to take you up on that offer."

Quackity and I make eye contact for a split second, practically reading each others minds.

"Wait. Hold on. You want to join Las Nevadas?" I'm taken back by my brother's words. Before, it seemed like he didn't want to pick a side but now he wants to join us?

"Might as well. I've heard what's been going on. I know that Tubbo is here too." Tommy gives me a small smile.

"Wait just a second. Who told you about all of this?" Quackity queries.

Tommy looks around for a few seconds as if he is trying to find someone. When he looks back at us, he looks confused.

"Some weird looking guy with green goo or something told me. He seemed weird man."

At the mention of the person in question, I know exactly who spoke to him. I turn to face my husband who looks kind of annoyed.

"I thought you said Charlie didn't leave Las Nevadas?"

"Yeah, he isn't supposed to." Quackity sighs, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello Quackity from Las Nevadas. Hello Y/N from Las Nevadas. Hello Tommy from Nowhere."

Charlie pops out from behind one of the pillars in front of the casino, waving at us as he wonders over.

"Tommy from Nowhere? Tommy, why is he calling you that?" I turn to him, awaiting his answer.

"I'm not exactly from anywhere anymore. L'manburg got destroyed. So did Logsteadshire. I'm not part of the smp and I'm not part of Snowchester. Therefore, I'm from nowhere." Tommy shrugs, trying not to get emotional at the mention of L'manburg.

I slowly nod my head, understanding his reasoning. But now he has a home. A real home with us in Las Nevadas.

"Tommy, since you're joining us in Las Nevadas, this will be your home... If you want it to be?" I give him a small smile.

Tommy looks between Quackity, Charlie and I, almost in tears. Fundy walks up to us too, overhearing our conversation. Fundy also nods, giving Tommy a smile.

"Oh my god..."

Tommy runs up to us, pulling Quackity and I into a hug. I've never seen him act like this around many people before.

"Thank you." He whispers, holding on to me for dear life.

I smile, wrapping my arms around my brother to bring him in for a warm hug.

"If the offer still stands, we'd like to join you too."

I pull away from the hug to see Foolish and Purpled looking at us from the bottom of the steps. Foolish has a small smile on his face whilst Purpled looks a bit shy. That's probably because the last time we spoke, Quackity and I blew up his UFO.

"Of course! The more the merrier!" Quackity exclaims.

My dad walks up to us shortly after, smiling at everyone looking so happy.

"Tommy?"

"Tubbo?"

Tommy rushes downstairs to see his best friend, embracing him in a tight hug. The both of them haven't seen each other in so long. No wonder they are this emotional.

"So this is a happy ending huh?" Quackity turns to me with a happy smile, kissing my cheek quickly.

"I suppose. But what about Wilbur and-"

Quackity places a finger to my lips, stopping me from talking.

"Don't worry about them. We're safe here mi amor. You're safe." Quackity places another kiss to the top of my head which makes my heart flutter.

I nod my head, leaning into my husbands arms, finally feeling safe for once.

"So what do we do now?" I ask, watching as everyone greets each other with happy smiles on their faces.

"I say... we introduce them to the whole of Las Nevadas. Have a welcome party." Quackity suggests, playing with the ring on my finger.

"That's a great idea. What about in three days time so we can prepare?" I suggest and he nods.

I look to the left as I see Alistair running at full speed towards me. He tackles me to the floor, licking my face.

"H-hey boy! I missed you!" I per his head as he sits on my lap, wagging his tail.

"Woah! Who's this?" Foolish asks, walking towards us.

"This is Alistair." I smile.

Foolish reaches out his hand, allowing Alistair to get used to his scent. When he does, he starts getting excited.

I look around, taking everything in. Everyone looks so happy. So free. It's almost...

Perfect.

"Hey everyone! I have an announcement. In a few days time, we will be hosting a welcome celebration for each of our new members of Las Nevadas! Tommy, Foolish and Purpled. Welcome to the family!" Quackity announces and everyone cheers.

Everything is looking up. Of course I still have the worry of Wilbur in the back of my mind but that doesn't matter for now.

I have my husband. I have my friends.

I have my family.