fathers day special

Edited

Taehyung sighed when he saw the phone number that popped up on the phone. "I got it," he heard jimin say. The we're both currently at work, taehyung busy with new designs and jimin organizing paper work. It was a slow day at the tattoo shop.

Soon jimin walked into the office, he cleared his throat to grab taehyungs attention. "Dongmins school, he hit a kid," jimin said in a quiet voice. Taehyung quickly stood up, he grabbed jimins hand and they both hurried out of the building.

Jimin sighed, "what do you think happened, he's never violent," he whispered. Taehyung shrugged, "all I know is that he better have defended himself and not have started it," taehyung said. Jimin nodded, they aren't the best parents but they always tried their best to make their kids better people.

When they parked at the school they bury hurried into the building. Dongmin quickly rushed into taehyungs arms. It looked like he had been crying. "Kim's?"

They both stood up, dongmin quickly going to jimin. The principle led the two into his office. They both took a seat, dongmin crawling on top of jimins lap. "Well there is much go discuss about your son's behavior today."

"I'm sorry but I barely got any information when you called, can we have an explanation as to why he would hit someone? We've taught our son to not be aggressive, so this is a complete shock to us. Well to me at least."

The principal seemed to be caught off guard by jimin statement. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly shut it, then opened it again. "Well we haven't quite figured out why he did it," he started, "wait so you mean to tell me that this entire time that he's been sitting here, you don't even know how it started?"

He opens his mouth again, "no you don't get to speak, dongmin gets to explain his part now."

Taehyung sent a smirk to the principal, daddy jimin was about to come in to play and it was always something to see. "Go ahead and tell us what happened earlier," jimin said, his full attention on dongmin now.

"Well we were making mugs for Father's Day since it's today, and well I asked the teacher if I could have two since I have two dads," he looked at jimin then at the principal.

"And I was finishing papas and Minho came up to me and said," he stopped to catch his breath. Jimin rubbed his back, "he said it was stupid that I had two dads and I told him it wasn't, and he said it was then broke papas mug. I told him to say sorry then he started saying mean things to us and I got angry and I hit him. Daddy I really didn't want to but, I got so angry!"

Jimins jaw seemed to clench. He took a deep breath and kissed the top of his head. "It's very obvious that dongmin isn't the only one with an issue here," he said in a strict tone.

"He was wrong to hit him but he is not sorry."

"Mr.kim I can assure you this won't happen again," the principal said trying to adjust himself. "You're right it won't, because I'm disenrolling him from this school by tomorrow—"

"Sir there's no need for that—"

"And don't think your higher ups won't here about this!"

And with that taehyung took dongmin from jimin and the three walked out of the school. When they got to the car, they quickly went home.

When they got home jimin and taehyung walked dongmin to the kitchen. Taehyung sat him on the counter. "How's your fist," he asked.

"Hurts a bit," he whispered. Jimin grabbed the first aid kit. "Are you guys mad at me," he asked.

"Not sure about dad, but I'm not," taehyung said as he massaged his hand. "I gotta teach how to hit without hurting yourself," he whispered as he gave him a small kiss on the head.

"Let me get some ointment," jimin said, "and no, I'm not mad at you," he said as he started to put the medicine and the smallers hand.

"I'm extremely proud of you for sticking up for yourself and family, but please remember violence isn't the answer," he said. Dongmin nodded, "sometimes it is," taehyung said with a smile.

Soon the door bursted opened, Noah walked in with the twins, Mina, and bogum. "What happened," Noah asked as he noticed the first aid.

"Dongmin punched someone at school," he said.

"What why," Noah asked in complete shock.

"They were being mean to us," dongmin said with a pout. Bogum nodded and clicked his tongue, "seems valid," he said, "proud of you kid."

Dongmin smiled, his hyungs thought he was cool. Jimin shook his head for the thousandth time that day.

"Da-daddy sa-says that hi-hitting is ba-bad," daeho said in a quiet voice. "It is, but in this case I'll let it slide"

"You know your dad used to clean me up all the time," taehyung said. The twins attempted to raise a brow, "I used to fight a lot too, but dad said to stop and why do we listen to dad?"

"Because he's always right," all the kids said in unison. Jimin smiled at the statement. He finished with dongmin and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now go play," he said.

~~~

Later that night both dads were laying in bed, just in each other's arms. Taehyung gave jimin small kisses every so often. "I think we did a great job raising them," taehyung whispered. Jimin hummed, "me too," he started off, "our kids are the greatest around."

Taehyung smiled. "Happy Father's Day my love."

Jimin kissed him, "happy Father's Day."