NINETY THREE

Jk p.o.v.

"I don't think you two are going to last," his mom said as he walked her to the car. "Mom, really?"

She just shrugged, "why don't you like him," he asked. She once again shrugged, "no you're hiding something," he said as he glanced at her. She sighed "okay, I actually like him and I think he's amazing, it's just your ex came by and she had a kid, almost three years old...like when you left her."

Jungkook stepped on the breaks, luckily they were at the red light. "When, did she come by," he said raising his voice a bit. She hit him "yah don't yell at me, but sometime your dad wanted a divorce."

"Why didn't you tell me," he asked.

"Because I knew you would've freaked out," she said. The light had turned green so he pushed on the gas. "How am I going to tell yugyeom," he said mostly to himself.

"I'm sorry I kept this from you," she said.

~~~~~~

When jungkook got back to the house everyone was in the living room...expect Yugyeom. "He's in my room," jimin spoke up, jungkook nodded and walked to the room. When he got there Yugyeom was pacing back and forth. Once he saw jungkook he stopped. "Hi," he said quietly.

"Hey," he said.

"We should break up," Yugyeom said quickly, and just like that, jungkooks heart felt like it broke.

"Like hell we are," he said, Yugyeom looked down "do you really want too," he asked as tears threatened to spill. Yugyeom shook his head "no but I'm scared that your mom is going to make you do that. "

Jungkook shook his head, "no she likes you, she does." Yugyeom smiled "really?" He asked and Jungkook smiled.

"But there's something I might need to tell you," he said, Yugyeom nodded.

"I might be a dad...to my ex," he said. Yugyeom sat down, he started breathing heavy. "H-how," he asked.

"I don't know, my mom said she showed up with a kid who was two and it makes sense... cause that's when we broke up--look if it's mine...I have to take care of it," he said.

"I--what?"

Jungkook stayed quiet, "baby I used condoms--i always made sure to--"

"I need to be by myself," Yugyeom whispered. Jungkook nodded, he left the room and soon the three boys walked in. And Yugyeom explained everything. Jimin rubbed his back, Yugyeoms crying stopped. "His moms likes me at least," he whispered.

Jimin nodded, "what do I do?"

"I don't know yug, this something both need to talk about," he said. Yugyeom nodded, he cuddled closer to Jimin "you're soft."

"Funny...Dongmin says the same thing," he said.

~~~~~~

When the three left the room jungkook walked in the room. "If the kids mine--"

"I think I'll stay the night here," he said before jungkook say anything. Jungkook nodded, "okay then I'll stay here with you--"

"But your mom," he said. Jungkook shook his head "she's going home tonight--how are you feeling though?"

Yugyeom shrugged "it's a lot to take in--what about you...how are you holding up?"

"I've processed it," he said giving Yugyeom a kiss on the head. The aforementioned smiled, he looked up and kissed his head. "I love you," he said. Yugyeom smiled, jungkook walked them to the bed and held him close. "I love you too kookie," he said.

Later that night jungkook walked in the room and got undressed. Yugyeom  was asleep so jungkook slid in next to him, he placed his hand on his stomach and pulled him close. "Hey Koo," Yugyeom said.

"Yeah?"

"I think I'll be a good stepdad," he whispered. Jungkook smiled, "really?"

Yugyeom smiled, he turned around to face Jungkook "yeah."

~~~~~~

The next day after jungkook and Yugyeom got dressed. They texted Lisa that they'd meet up at a small cafe. Yugyeom borrowed some of Jimins clothes, junkook changed in the jeans he was wearing the day before and took Taehyungs shirt. "I'm nervous," jungkook said. Yugyeom walked over him, he threw his arms over his shoulder and kissed his nose. "It'll be okay," he said.

Jungkook nodded, he kissed Yugyeom on the cheek. They walked outside and saw Dongmin helping Jimin, "you guys ready?"

Jungkook nodded, "nervous," he said. Jimin nodded "everything will be okay," he said. Jungkook nodded, "I'll see you guys in a bit," jungkook said as they began to leave. Jimin waved as they left.

When they got to the café Lisa walked towards them, a little boy next to her. Jungkook looked at him, he looked so much like Lisa, jungkook was a bit disappointed. "Hi," she said, "hi," jungkook responded.

Yugyeom just smiled, they walked back to table and took a seat. "How's everything been?"

"Good, he's healthy...his name is eunwoo," she said with a smile. Jungkook smiled, "does he know, what's going on?"

"Well he knows that we have to go to the doctor...right baby," he asked. Eunwoo nodded "momma said that I might be sick," he said with a frown. Jungkook nodded, Lisa handed him her phone.

"I'm sorry, for keeping this from you...and not knowing if he's yours," he said. Jungkook just nodded, "after we broke up, I got drunk and hooked up with one of my friends--he refuses to take a test and I didn't know what to do--"

"It's okay, don't worry about it--we can go to the doctor and see if this-- if he's mine." Lisa nodded.

After breakfast the four of them went to the doctors. Jungkook had took eunwoo in the room, Lisa sat next to Yugyeom. "How long have you guys been together?"

"Uh...three years," he said.

"You treat him right?"

Yugyeom nodded "good, he's a good person...deserves the best," she said. Yugyeom smiled, "a big part of me hopes he's the dad...I want my son to have that kind of father figure."

Yugyeom nodded, "I think even if he isn't the dad he'll still help," Yugyeom said. Lisa smiled, she sat up once she saw them, jungkook was holding onto eunwoo's hand as they walked back to them. "They said they'll call in a hour," jungkook said.

"Alright, I'll call once I get the resu--"

"Or we can hang out for a bit, take him out to eat or get some ice cream."

Lisa nodded, she stood up and too eunwoos hand. "Yeah, that's fine to me," he said.

Jimin
How's everything going?

Yugyeom 
Good, seems good...I'm scared she's so nice and pretty.

Jimin
And you are too, don't worry about anything.

A/N what if I made a new story :)