EIGHT

Jungkook made it into the car safe and sound and now the only thing he need to do was make it home safely. He turned towards Yugyeom and saw him sleeping soundly. He sighed sadly, and rubbed his leg.

I'm really trying he thought to himself.

Getting home he parked the car and got off, walking around he slowly opened the door and caught yugyeom before he could fall. He picked him up and tried his best to to lock the door, he successfully did that.

He sighed when he realized he had to unlock the door. When he finally was able to do that he made it to their room and laid him down. "You really went through all that huh," yugyeom whispered.

"Did i wake you up from that," Jungkook asked worriedly. "I've been awake since you got on the car, just like when you carry me," Yugyeom said with a slight giggle.

While Yugyeom was talking, jungkook was changing and was now shirtless with sweatpants on. He shook his head at his words. "You could've at least help me know," jungkook said walking over to him, he crawled on top of him and started to tickle him.

"Kook stop," yugyeom giggled out. Jungkook shook his and continued to tickle him. "Baby stop please," he said trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head. If anyone were to walk in the scene in front of them they could've been mistaken as something else.

Jungkook stared and Yugyeom, he leaned down to kiss him. Yugyeom, of course kissed back eagerly. Jungkook pulled away for a minute just to catch his breath and quickly went back to kissing him. And then trailed down to his neck, Yugyeom bit his lip to hold back his moans.

"You okay baby," jungkook asked when he pulled apart. Yugyeom nodded "are you okay, it doesn't have to escalate if you don't want it to baby," Yugyeom asked placing his hand on jungkooks chest. Jungkook nodded, "don't want to make you do anything you don't want to do," he whispered.

Jungkook shook his head "i'm ready," he whispered. Yugyeom nodded, he leaned up and started to kiss him sloppily. While doing that Jungkook slipped his hand under yugyeoms shirt and rubbed his stomach. "Take it off," jungkook whispered into his ear, yugyeom nodded as the blood rushed up to his face and member. Jungkook moved back and allowed yugyeom to throw off his shirt. "Your pants too," jungkook instructed, once again Yugyeom nodded and followed his instructions.

Jungkook, himself, took off his own pants but kept his boxers on. He went back to kissing yugyeom, "you sure you're okay with this," he asked as he went back to kissing his neck.

"Yeah...i want more please," yugyeom begged, jungkook started to palm him through his boxers. Yugyeom closed his eyes and let out some moans. Jungkook was happy that he was able to make him like this. He stood up straight and reached down to pull off his boxers, "fuck," he whispered to himself.

Yugyeom covered himself by crossing his legs. Jungkook tsked, he crawled back on Yugyeom and kissed his lips, then he trailed down  all the way to his thighs. He placed his hands on his thighs. "I'll only continue if you open them yourself," jungkook said as he kissed his thighs.

Yugyeom slowly opened his legs and jungkook immediately put Yugyeoms member in his mouth. "Wait...jungkook... wait get off," Yugyeom said pushing him off. Jungkook popped off and took a step back. Yugyeom threw on his boxers and ran into their restroom.

Jungkook took a seat on the bed completely confused...and hard. Sighing he laid back and waited for yugyeom. Without knowing jungkook fell asleep.

Time skip

The next morning jungkook woke up and saw Yugyeom asleep next him but facing the other way. Jungkook faced towards him and wrapped his arms over him. "Morning," Yugyeom whispered, jungkook smiled and kissed his head. "Morning baby," jungkook whispered.

"How you feeling," he asked, he was worried about him. For him to just run out like that and not talk to him, he wanted to be there for him. Yugyeom nodded, he was lying and jungkook knew that.

"You want to talk about last nigh--"

"No."

Jungkook nodded "look at me, I want to see your pretty face," he said removing himself from him. Yugyeom turned around and smiled at him, yugyeom was gonna say something but he got a phone call. Yugyeom reached over, unplugged the phone then handed it to jungkook. "Hello," he said once he answered.

"Hey uh just checking in if we're still good with the car,"  it was Taehyung.

"Yeah, everything is good. I cleaned out everything and i put some stuff in for the kids," jungkook said.

"Okay thanks see you later," taehyung said then hung up. Jungkook threw his phone to the other side of the bed and pulled yugyeom closer. The aforementioned smiled and kissed jungkooks cheek "morning breath," jungkook whispered.

Yugyeom tsked and rolled his eyes. He sat up then walked out of the room. Jungkook smiled and laid back, it didn't take him long when he stood up and went to brush his teeth as well.

Time skip

Jungkook and yugyeom were on their way to Jimins house. They were gonna drop off that car and pick up Taehyungs truck. Getting off the car they made their way into the apartment.

Once they got there Jungkook didn't bother to knock, he just walked in. Walking in he saw Dongmin on the couch eating a donut and watching some show on tv. "Kookie," dongmin yelled once he noticed him. Jungkook bent down and opened his arms so dongmin could run into them. "Where's daddy and papa," he asked as he picked him up and adjusted him. "Uh daddy is changing the babies and papa is cleaning the truck," Dongmin said trying his best to remember.

Jungkook nodded and placed him down, dongmin ran back to the couch and continued watching the show. Yugyeom took a seat next Dongmin and jungkook went to find Jimin.

He made his way in the nursery and saw jimin with hana. "Kay s-stinky is no lo-longer st-stinky," jimin said in baby voice. Jungkook snorted and that caught his attention "really cute min," he said going over to him. Jimin shook rolled his eyes "can you grab daeho for me," jimin said. Jungkook nodded and walked over to his crib and grabbed him.

They both walked in the living room, jimin walked him over to their cribs and laid them down. "Seokjin is coming over in a bit," jimin informed.

"With the kids," he asked and jimin nodded. "I have their gifts in at the house, I'll be back so i can get them their stuff. Baby, you wanna come."

Yugyeom nodded and sat up "we'll be back."

A/N im sunburned on my cheeks and lips and today i jrotc recruitment:)