THIRTY THREE

All three of them were laying on the couch while Jungkook was laying on the floor with the twins. The were both laying on his stomach, they weight they gave him was comforting...over all they comforted him.

"See i told you," jimin said to Taehyung.

~ Earlier ~

Jungkook threw his phone across the room, yugyeom wasn't letting him explain anything and it was frustrating. Jimin walked in with daeho, he was bouncing him softly. "You want to hold him," jimin asked as he went to retrieve the phone. Surprisingly there was no cracks.

He went back to jungkook and placed the phone down. Jimin sat next to him and rubbed his arm. "How is holding a baby going to calm me down," he asked in an irritated voice.

Jimin smiled a little "usually it calms me down wh-when tae-taehyung does so-something stupid."

"That is true," taehyung yelled.

Jungkook shrugged. "C'mon, lay down and take him with you," jimin said. Jungkook rolled his eyes, he laid down and jimin laid Daeho on him.

Jungkook visibly relaxed, he softly cradled daeho. Jimin smiled, taehyung walked in with hana and dongmin in his arms. He sat next to him and smiled.

"Finally calmed the bunny down," he said to Jimin. The aforementioned nodded, dongmin had falled asleep so jimin took hana from him. Jungkook sat on the floor and held daeho close. He grabbed his phone and read his messages again.

He rolled his eyes and placed it back on the table. "Can i have hana too," he asked quietly. Jimin nodded and handed her to him.

Jungkook laid down and had both of them on his stomach.

~ Present ~

Dongmin had woken up on Taehyung chest, he smiled and snuggled closer to him.

Jungkook was slowly falling asleep with them both on his chest. "Do you want me to ge-get them k-koo," jimin asked, jungkook shook his head.

"No no I'm fine," he whispered. Jimin nodded and leaned back. Taehyung grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to himself. Jimin smiled cuddled closer to him. Taehyung rubbed his back and kissed his cheek, "kook might spend the night huh," he whispered to Jimin, who just nodded.

"Min can you check my phone please," Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded and reached over for his phone. Reading the messages he pouted "h-he wants to kn-know if he can co-come by," he said.

Jungkook nodded "tell him I'll be there to pick him up," he said as he began to sit up. Jimin sent that text and quickly got one in return.

"H-he said a friend is al-already dropping him off," jimin said. Jungkook slowly nodded, he stood up with the twins and handed them both to jimin.

Yugyeom
Where did you go?

Jungkook
Im at Jimins

Baby 😍
You couldn't just stay home?
Baby😍
You always run to him

Jungkook
Cause he's my brother...what do you expect

Baby😍
For us to work it out on our own,,,without you going to Jimin every chance you get
Baby😍
It doesn't even matter anymore,,,I'll see you when you come to the house

Baby😍
I calmed down, can i go over to jimins please? So we can talk...please

Jungkook
Yeah, give me a min...I'll be there to pick you up