NINETY NINE

"Okay I finished," Taehyung said as walked out of the office. Jimin turned to look at him, he rose his eyebrow. "You're loud," Jimin said, Taehyung nodded he walked over to Jimin and showed him the picture. Jimin nodded as he looked over it, "looks nice," he said. Taehyung bent down and kissed his cheek, "proud of you."

"Thank you," he said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "You're so pretty you know," he said. Jimin smiled.

"You guys are so cute it's gross," Jinsoo said as he ate some chips, Yugyeom nodded as he agreed with him. Jimin smiled, Taehyung shook his head and gave Jimin a kiss on the top of his head. Minsung walked in the building, "turn on the TV hurry--put the news on," he said.

Jimin turned on the TV and put the news on. They were just talking about some new laws that passed. They all blankly stared at the tv not getting why minsung was so eager to watching it. "As of December 31st Gay marriage is now legal in South Korea," Jimin let out a little gasp. "Oh my God," he whispered as he stood up. Taehyung walked in the room, "what's up," he asked.

"We can get married," he whispered, Taehyung shook his head. Jimin only nodded, "no we can, they--they ju-just pa-passed it oh m-my god," Jimin said. Dongmin walked into to room, "mommy you're talking bad again," he said sadly.

"No--i o-oh my go-god--"

"Mommy and daddy can get married now," Taehyung said. Dongmin, not fully understanding why they couldn't in the first place, just shrugged. Jimin smiled, he bent down and kissed his head. "I'm okay baby," he whispered to him. Dongmin nodded he gave him a kiss then walked back to the office, Jimin hugged Taehyung. "I love you."

"I love you more," he whispered.

"We need to start planning everything oh my God," Yugyeom said standing up. He grabbed jinsoos, jimins, and minsung then left the building. "Wait my kids," Jimin said as they took him away, yugyeom let go of him and Jimin went to the back to say bye to all three kids. He kissed all of them on the cheek. Then gave Taehyung another kiss on the lips. "I love you," he whispered.

He walked back to the boys, then they left. "Get us lunch," Jaeho yelled, Jinsoo nodded then walked out of the room.

~~~~~~

Taehyung was sitting at the front desk as he waited for the boys to come back. Jaehyun took a seat next to him, "how you feeling," he asked. Taehyung gave him a small smile, "I feel great to be honest," he said.

"I'm marrying the boy I love and I have the family I've always wanted, I couldn't ask for anything better," he said as he sketched out the drawing. "But...," Jaehyun said with a questioning look.

"I fucked up so bad that my parents won't be here for it," he whispered. By then Jimin already walked in the building. He gave him a small frown, Jimin walked over to him and kissed his head. "We'll talk about this later," he whispered as he gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He turned to grab the food but was pulled back. Taehyung grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. "I'm excited," he whispered to him.

"Me too, I'm ready for it," he whispered. Taehyungs eyes widen when he actually realized what was happening. "Holy fuck we're getting married," he said then gave Jimin more kisses.

"Oh hello, glad you're caught up," Jimin said sarcastically. Taehyung rolled his eyes and kissed his neck. "I love you," he whispered. Jimin smiled "I love you more."

~~~~~~

When they got home, Jimin spent awhile thinking about who he could ask to watch the little kids for that weekend. His parents weren't taking them that weekend, he didn't want to ask jin, and Jungkook was going to be busy.

He decided to just go ahead and ask jaehyun. He sent him a quick text and relaxed on the couch. He played with his fingers, Taehyung sat next to him. "Show me your pretty smile," he said as he turned to him. Jimin smiled, "I love you," he whispered to him.

"I love you more."

Taehyung kissed Jimin. A long kiss if you will.

"Ew the PDA," Noah said as he walked into the room. "Oh you came home today," Jimin said sarcastically. "I told Taehyung that I was hanging out with some friends today," he said.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "yeah I forgot to tell you," he said giving him a kiss. Jimin pouted. Noah walked out of the room and back upstairs, "he didn't ask me about anything," taehyung said once he walked away.

"You need to stop it's gonna get him in trouble," Jimin whispered. "I know," Taehyung responded, Taehyung pulled Jimin on top of him and held him close. "I love you baby."

"I love you more."

~~~

Jaehyun
Sorry min, I was planning on taking him to see my parents this weekend.
Jaehyun
Ik you don't trust them that much with them but jaeho and Jinsoo have been wanting to watch them.

Jimin
It's fine, I'll give it shot

Jaehyun
Alright min, goodnight

~

Jinsoo
Yes
Jinsoo
Of course
Jinsoo
I'd love to watch the kids for you while you and Taehyung go away for the weekend and make more kids
Jinsoo
:)

Jimin
I didn't even get to ask yet.
Jimin
But thank you

Jinsoo
No problem.
Jinsoo
But really, we would love to babysit while you and Taehyung make more babies

Jimin
WE AREN'T HAVING ANY MORE KIDS STOP SJSJSJSHS