SEVENTY THREE

"Mommy i missed you," dongmin yelled as he ran to Jimin. The aforementioned opened up his arms. Dongmin ran into them "missed you so much," he whispered.

Jimin picked him up "where's daddy at?"

"Taking a shower cause he smells," he said playfully, dongmin giggled. Noah walked in holding both twins then his mom, then his dad.

"You should cover those up," noah whispered placing the twins down. Jimins eyes widen "good to know that you guys had some time together," his mom said. Jimin placed dongmin down, he gave his mom a small hug and the same with his dad. "It was--yeah," he said.

"Okay well we'll let you guys go," she said kissing his cheek.

Jimin waved as they left. He walked over to the twins and got them out of their seats. "Hi babies, i missed you," he said as he picked them up. They both smiled at him.

Daeho grabbed his nose, jimin giggled "missed me huh?" daeho giggled. "Momma," he yelled, jimin let out a breathy laughed. "Yeah that's me my love," he whispered. "Dada," he squealed, jimin looked behind him and saw Taehyung. Daeho started clapping, hana squealed at him. Jimin looked at both of them lovingly.

Taehyung reached out for daeho but Jimin moved "i got them," he said. Taehyung sighed "i know that but i want to hold at least one of them."

Jimin shook his head "no i want to hold them," he said walking to the couch. He took a seat, placed them down and started to play with them.

Taehyung walked to him "you okay min," he asked. Jimin nodded "you mad at me," he asked again. Jimin shook his head, "just want to play with my babies," he said.

"Okay but why won't you let me carry them," he asked. Jimin shrugged, he continued playing with the kids. "Daddy can I have some juice--"

"No i can do--"

"Jimin stop, you don't let me grab the twins...let me get it," he said walking to the kitchen. Jimin sat on the floor, he held on to the kids. "Stay still i'll be right back," he said standing up. He walked to the door and grabbed their diaper bag. Hearing a thud then crying he quickly turned around, hana was crying on the floor. Taehyung ran out of the kitchen and to the twins, he quickly picked her up.

"Jimin what the fuck," he yelled, jimin flinched back. "I was getting their toys," he said, his eyes were tearing up. "For fucks sake Jimin, she hit her head."

"I just came for--i'm sorry," he said as he began to cry harder. Taehyung rolled his eyes, he picked up daeho and took them to their nursery.

He changed both of their diapers and left the room. "Where are you going," jimin asked.

"To the doctor to see if something is wrong," he said putting them back in their seats. "O-okay let me pu-put shoes on re--"

"No, you stay here and watch the kids," he yelled making Jimin flinch back. He nodded, he walked back to the couch and sat down.

~~~~~~

When taehyung came back Jimin jumped up "is she okay," he asked, taehyung nodded. Jimin followed him into their nursery "hey baby girl," he said going to take her out but taehyung pulled her back. Jimin choked up, "it was an accident," he whispered.

"Yeah okay, just go over there it's time for their nap," he said. Jimin nodded "okay i can go get dongm--"

"No i can do it. Just go to the room," he said. Jimin walked out of the room and to his own, he laid on the bed and silently cried.

~~~

"Hey...mom wake up," Noah said, Jimin slowly opened his eyes "dad finished cooking, said to wake you up," he whispered. Jimin shook his head "'m tired, go eat," he said.  Noah hesitated "it was an accident, he isn't mad anymore."

Jimin shook his head "go eat."

Noah nodded and stood up, he walked out of the room and shortly Taehyung walked in. "Come eat min, i calmed down," he said. "Tae i just want to sleep," he mumbled. Taehyung sighed "min lets go, stop acting immature--"

"Just let me sleep."

Taehyung left the room, he walked back to the kitchen. "Mommy is sad," he asked, taehyung shook his head.

"He's just really tired," he said kissing his head. Dongmin nodded, he continued eating.

Later that night Jimin woke up due to the twins crying. He softly shook Taehyung "the twins," he whispered.

"It's my turn to get the bottles--"

"I can get them--"

"Jimin snap the fuck out of it," Taehyung yelled. "It was an accident and i overreacted...you are their fucking parent--"

"I k-know im so-sorry, i don't wa-want to mess up," he said as he started to cry. Taehyung sighed "fine, okay whatever I'll be back," he said getting out of his room.

~~~~~~

Jimin woke up the next day, seokjin was tapping him. "You okay brother?"

Jimin turned the other way, Seokjin sighed. He rubbed his back "what's wrong," he asked. Jimin nodded "I'll ask again...what's wrong."

Jimin shook his head "just go hyung...no point in trying."

"If Jihyo wasn't sick i would bug you all day, but I'll be back," he said standing up. Jimin nodded again "i love you."

"I love you too."