TWENTY SIX

Jimin sighed as he got into jungkooks car, he was at his and Taehyungs favorite coffee place when he called jungkook. The aforementioned knew he was upset so he didn't say anything till he got back to his house. Once they got inside jimin explained everything, breaking down in the middle of it.

Yugyeom brought him a tea then left the room, Jungkook rubbed jimins back. "W-why di-did he keep this fr-from me," he cried out, jungkook just hugged him. "An-and i got mad a-at d-dongmin, god i-i'm so stupid" he said as he smacked his forehead.

"Min you know he hates talking about his pas--"

"Bu-but he tried ly-lying to me ab-about it. That's wh-what got me upset," he said breaking away from jungkook. The aforementioned sighed, he hated seeing his best friend like this but he knew taehyung had a reason to be ashamed.

"Ugh he had the audacity to try and lie--"

"Jimin breathe, you're gonna throw up on my couch and I'll kill you."

That made jimin smile a bit but jimin knew he wasn't playing. He started to take deep breaths as jungkook stood up and walked to the kitchen. He served him some food and allowed him to be by himself for awhile.

He walked back to his room and laid next to Yugyeom. "I know i shouldn't put my two cents in but, Taehyung should've told him. Jimin shouldn't have found out like this."

Jungkook sighed and laid his head on his (Yugyeom's) chest, to which Yugyeom immediately ran his fingers through his hair. "I know but--ugh i don't even know what to say."

Jimin sighed as he put his bowl in the sink, his head hurt and he wanted nothing more than to just get rid of it. Sighing he walked over to the couch and laid down. He curled up into a ball and slowly fell asleep.

Jungkook sighed as he felt a buzz in his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw a message from taehyung.

Dumbass
Is he okay?
Dumbass
He isnt answerimg me and im freakinf out (a/n i was just to lazy to edit it)
Dumbass
Pleas tell me you got him

Jungkook
He's at my place...probably fell asleep
Jungkook

probably fell asleep Jungkook

Jungkook
Asleep

Dumbass
Aw my baby, please give him a blanket and pillow

Jungkook
Already did it but like if you're going propose...talk about all this stuff

Dumbass
Ik im already planing the conversation in my heas
Dumbass
I gtg twins need to be chanfed

"Taehyung is gonna propose," Yugyeom whispered, jungkook mentally cursed. "Yeah but...y'know."

"They know they can't get married--"

"But they can get engaged," jungkook said, yugyeom nodded. "Get some sleep bun," he said kissing his forehead.

The next morning

Jimin woke up to the smell of bacon, he sat up and stretched. He stood up and folded his blanket "eat, I'll take you home afterwords."

Jimin nodded as he sat down, he grabbed the plate and began eating.

After eating jungkook took jimin home, the ride was short and soon enough jimin found himself in the house. He smiled hearing Dongmin's conversation about a dream he had, jimin was happy he didn't have any nightmare. He took off his shoes accidentally bumping into the coat racket.

Taehyung ran into the living room with a pan in his hand, he slouched when he saw jimin. He walked back into the kitchen and started cooking again. Jimin walked up to Dongmin and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Im sorry for getting mad at you buba," he whispered. Dongmin nodded and hugged him tightly, "ish okay daddy," he said kissing his cheek.

Jimin walked over to taehyung and wrapped his arms around his waist. "I'm sorry for leaving last night," he whispered.

"Yeah we'll talk after breakfast."

Okay well it turns out they decided to talk during the kids nap time. They were both laying down in their bed, all the kids were just out down.

"Okay...so," Taehyung started off. "I used to smoke, drink, not sleep around but slept around i guess...uh i was a fucking asshole and i made a lot of mistakes in the past..."

Jimin sighed as he heard these things "i didn't smoke or drink as much as i did before after my parents died." Jimin kissed his neck, "sleeping around thing was way before jinsoo."

Jimin nodded and kissed him "i'm sorry for running away like that," he whispered, taehyung shook his head. He wasn't tired he just felt slow, jimin noticed that.

"Y-you took a pill," he asked quietly, taehyung nodded "it took me a while to get off of them, back then." 

Jimin nodded, he remembered how much taehyung hates his pills. The aforementioned sat up and pulled jimin on top of him. His legs were wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped under his arms.

Jimin laid his head on taehyungs chest as taehyung turned on the tv.  He gave Taehyungs neck little pecks, "i want to know about all this stuff tae, n-not all at on-once but fuck i'd like for y-you to t-trust me wi-with this stuff."

Taehyung nodded, he placed his chin on Jimins head and closed his eyes. He sighed "i'm sorry," he whispered.

"I know--"

"Daddy wanna be with you guys," dongmin said as he walked in the room. His hair was everywhere and his eyes were puffy. Taehyung opened his arms and dongmin walked into them. "It's nap time flower," taehyung said.

Dongmin nodded "woke up, couldn't go back to sleep," he whispered. Jimin looked down and kissed his head, "i-it"s okay my love."

"Are you guys gonna be okay," he asked quietly. Taehyung nodded "always my love."

Dongmin smiled and nodded "okay daddy," he said. Jimin looked at Taehyung and smiled, he pecked his lips. "He's calling you daddy now," he whispered, taehyung smiled.

"Shut it."