NINETY EIGHT

"I want to take you out," Taehyung said, it was late at night and they were just about to fall asleep. "Like go away for the weekend," Taehyung whispered. Jimin thought for awhile, then shrugged, "why not," he whispered. Taehyung  sat up, causing Jimin to sit up, "wait really?"

Jimin nodded, "sure--just want to make sure we have someone to watch the kids," he said, stopping because he had to yawn "but let's talk about that later--'m sleepy."

Jimin laid back down, Taehyung stayed sitting up. "Might stay up a while," he said and Jimin nodded. "Don't stay up to late okay?"

Taehyung nodded, he watched as Jimin slowly fell asleep.

When Jimin woke up the next morning he was happy to see Taehyung next to him, asleep. He smiled, he gave him a quick peck on the cheek then left the room. He brushed his teeth and wash his face, the he went to get the kids. Both were already awake, "good morning," he whispered to the both of them.

"Momma," they both said as they made grabby hands. Jimin picked up daeho first to change his diaper then did the same with Hana right after. He walked them into the living room and placed them in the crib.  He then walked to dongmins room to check on him, the blanket was halfway on the floor as well as some of his toys.

After fixing everything he checked the time. 6:23 am. He walked up the stairs to check on Noah, who was still asleep. He sighed as he walked over to wake him up, "get dressed for school," he whispered. Noah nodded, he slightly stretched as he sat up.

"You want anything?"

"Coffee," he whispered.

Jimin nodded, he walked out of his room then to the kitchen. When he got there he saw Taehyung with the twins, he walked over to him and kissed his cheek. He walked back to the kitchen and started on the coffee, Taehyung walked into the kitchen. He gave him a kiss on the cheek, then he wrapped his arms around jimins waist.

Jimin smiled as he started the coffee, Taehyung gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you," he whispered. Jimin smiled, "I love you more," he said. Taehyung pulled away, "mom I can't find my bag," Noah yelled out.

"You left it on the couch," Jimin yelled, Noah walked in the room with his bag. "When it's done pour your cup," Jimin said as he walked to the table. Noah waited till it was done pouring up then walked back upstairs. "Teenagers," Taehyung said, Jimin giggled, he gave Taehyung  a kiss on the cheek. Taehyung  smiled, he gave him another kiss today.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Dongmin yelled from his room. "Toddlers," Jimin said as he stood up, Taehyung followed him to dongmins room. The aforementioned was crying in his bed, Jimin frowned. "What happened baby," he asked, Dongmin just shook his head as be cried. "What's wrong flower," taehyung asked.

He looked down and said something incoherent, "baby speak up," Jimin said. "Had an accident," Dongmin yelled as he moved the blanket. Jimin nodded, "it's okay," he said as he walked over to him. When Jimin went to him Dongmin moved away and shook his head "no you're gonna get mad at me--"

"Baby, I'm gonna get you in the shower," Jimin said in a calm voice. "Not in trouble?"

"No, it was accident remember," he said. "Now let's go take a shower," he said picking up Dongmin. Jimin mentally cringed as he felt the wet spot as he carried him to the bath. "I'm gonna throw the sheets in the wash then take Noah to school, I'll take the twins with me," he said.

"I wanna take Noah to the school," Dongmin said, "let's get you cleaned up real quick then, okay?"

Dongmin nodded, after taking off his clothes he jumped in the tub. "Mommy are you mad at me," Dongmin asked after awhile, Jimin shook his head. "Accidents happen my love, but did you do anything before you fell asleep?"

"I drank juice," he said, "me and Noah got some after you and Daddy fell asleep."

Jimin nodded, "and what's out rule on that," he asked as he washed Dongmin body. "No juice before bed," Dongmin said.

"I'm glad you know the rules, so you won't do it again okay?"

Dongmin nodded, "okay mommy," he said.

~~~~~~

After dropping off Noah, Jimin and Taehyung  got breakfast for the kids, when they got home they all ate in the living room. "So about that date," Taehyung said as he took a bite of his pancake. Jimin hummed, "I wanna do it this weekend," Taehyung said.

"Just want it to be just us for now," he said, Jimin nodded. "We can't do it this weekend, mom couldn't pick them up," he said.

"We can ask jaehyun? Or Jungkook?"

"What if they're busy," he asked. Taehyung sighed, "we can plan this another day," he said. "Can we ask though?"

Jimin nodded, Taehyung gave the aforementioned a kiss on the cheek. "Momma I'm done," Dongmin said as he stood up, Jimin nodded. He checked his plate "throw it away then come get your drink," he said. Dongmin nodded, he went to throw away his trash then came back for his drink. He sat next to Jimin, "Mommy is Noah staying with us again," he asked.

Jimin shrugged, "I'm not sure," he said as he rubbed dongmins belly. The aforementioned nodded, "love you Mommy," he whispered.

"I love you too baby," he said.

A/N hi sorry for the late update I was busy today :/