FOURTY SIX

Taehyung pulled Dongmin up on his lap as he took of his shirt. He purposely messed up his hair as he did so. "Daddy," he whinnied, taehyung laughed.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry," he said as he rubbed his back. He grabbed his shirt and placed it on him. "So you have two choices (a/n yes or yes), go with me and mommy to the twins appointment...or you spend sometime with Jaehyun," he said as he placed him on the ground.

"Go with jae," he said happily, taehyung nodded and told him to put his socks on. He stood up and walked out of the room, he walked in the nursery and saw jimin dressing up hana.  "Mmm," she hummed, wanting to be picked up.

"Hold on princess," he said as he fixed her outfit. Taehyung smiled at the sight, he walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist. "You look pretty," he said as he kissed his cheek.

"Im co-covered in th-throw up and we-wearing dirty sw-sweats," he said as he picked up hana. "Still the prettiest," he whispered.

Jimin rolled his eyes, he handed hana to taehyung. "I ha-have to change," he said as he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~

Taehyung parked the car in front of the house. Jaehyun was outside with a basketball. Jaehyun waved at all of them, dongmin took off his seatbelts and waited for taehyung to get him off. Jaehyun walked over to the car to meet them, dongmin ran over to him and gave him a hug. Jimin rolled down the window "hey min," jaehyun said as he reached over rubbed his head. Jimin smiled "so what's going up today," he asked.

"Tw-twins need shots," he said, jaehyun nodded as he looked in the backseat. "Well I'll let you two be, and i know 'take care of him or I'll kick you ass,'" he mocked playfully.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "okay bye...bye min," taehyung yelled.

~~~~~~

soo.jin and 345 others liked this
jaehy.n love this little dude.

View all comments

rocky.3 isn't that Taehyungs kid

tt.kim yes that's my kid you dumbass @ rocky.3

min.oh the kid is such a cutie...

tt.kim why is holding scissorssjsjsjsjsjsjsj

"Jaehyun is using our child as--"

"He's fine, the guy is lonely," jimin said cutting him off. Taehyung rolled his eyes but brought Jimin close. He grabbed Jimins hand and held it tightly "the ri-ring looks pretty on you," he said as he held rubbed it with his thumb. Jimin smiled "ac-according to you, everything lo-looks pretty on me."

"Ca-cause it is."

Jimin smiled as he felt the kiss he planted on his head.

"Kim Daeho and Kim Hana," the nurse called out. Both of them stood up, taehyung pushed the stroller into the office.

~~~~~~

"You thirsty little min," jaehyun asked, dongmin nodded as he bounced the ball. Jaehyun nodded, he grabbed Dongmins hand and he led him inside the house and into his kitchen.

"Drink some water, you've been running around a lot," he said as he opened his water bottle. "I like playing this game," dongmin said as he picked up the basketball, that was way to big for him. "Really fun," he said after taking a drink of water.

"You know...your daddy and i used to play this a lot, with our friends," he said. Dongmin nodded "can we go play again."

"Yeah but be careful, and stop beating me," he said with a smile.

~~~~~~

"Nice seeing you both," their doctor said. They both gave her a smile. "So shots...who's going to hold them," she asked.

"I got them," Jimin said as he sat on the table. Taehyung grabbed hana and placed her on Jimins lap. "I see you guys are moving forward," she said as she saw the ring on Jimins fingers.

Jimin smiled, he looked up Taehyung who had a huge smile. "You guys better be careful," she said as she got the needle ready. "Mmm," she hummed, as she made grabby hands. Taehyung handed her, her blanket and she took it happily. 

"Okay hold her tight mr.park," she said, jimin nodded and adjusted her on his lap. Then she gave her the shot, hana immediately started to cry. "Ok-okay baby, i got you it's okay," jimin said as held her closely. "Let me get her," Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded, then he grabbed daeho. He was already distracted by Jimin "maaa," he said as he grabbed his nose. Jimin laughed "okay and~~here we go," she said as she gave him the shot.

And again he started crying immediately. "Mommy's here baby," he said holding him close.

~~~~~~

Dongmin smiled as jaehyun tried to block the ball from him. Once he actually did that, he passed the ball to him. "You're gonna catch it?"

Dongmin nodded.

Jaehyun light tossed the ball to dongmin but unfortunately he didn't catch it and fell to the floor, scrapping his knee. "Oh sh-- dongmin are you okay," he said as he rushed over to him. "Yo-your ball," he said as he cried.

"It doesn't matter, does it hurt," he asked as he walked in the house. Dongmin nodded, he sniffled and clung on tighter.

"You're gonna be okay, i got you baby," he said as he walked into the house. He placed him on the couch and rolled up his pants.

It was scratched and there was a bit of blood but he was okay. "I need to clean it--"

"I lost your ball," he said.

"It's just across the street, i can get it later. Let me clean your cut," he said. Dongmin nodded, jaehyun was about walked the kitchen but there was a knock. He mentally cursed as he went to open the door.

Taehyung was at the door with the stroller and Jimin behind him. "We're gonna go out and eat, you wanna get dressed--"

"Uh dongmin fell and scratched his knee, i was about to clean it up."

"I-is it bad," jimin asked, jaehyun shook his head.

"Just a scratch, his pants blocked most of it."