SIXTY FIVE

1 week

Jimin was getting the bag ready for the twins, today they were going look for houses. Taehyung made a list of ones they should go to. "Jaehyun said he'll take the younger ones," Taehyung said walking in the room. Jimin shook his head "i still don't trust them at the moment," he said. Taehyung nodded "i miss your stutter," he mumbled. Jimin shook his head "no, it's gone i no longer have to put up with it."

Taehyung kissed his nose "yeah but that's the thing that caught my attention...made you cute." 

Jimin rolled his eye "let me just piss you off...get it out of you," he joked. Jimin laughed, he leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Noah is in the car with the kids," Taehyung said. 

Jimin nodded.

He grabbed the bag and they made it outside the house. They made it to the car quickly "can we see hyunie," dongmin asked.

"He's busy," taehyung answered quickly. Dongmin slouched in his seat "can we see him after," he asked. Taehyung looked Jimin and saw him nod "yeah we go afterwords," he said. Dongmin nodded, he started paying attention to the phone he had.

~~~~~~

Getting to the first house jimin studied the outside of it. Everything seemed nice and the neighbor hood seemed fine. Parking the car Jimin got out first, he helped dongmin out of his seat then the twins. Noah came around with the stroller, he helped put them in. 

"Jimin-shi," noah called out, jimin looked up at him "are you okay," he asked. Jimin smiled "i'm okay," he nodded, noah nodded as well. They all made it to the house, as soon as they stepped in the house jimin shook his head. "No, out now," he said turning around.

There was drawings and holes in the walls. And jimin could've sworn he saw a rat. They quickly got back in the car. "I think it was a good place," noah joked, jimin laughed.

"Okay funny, next place now," he said. Taehyung started the car again "but really we can just fix it up," he said.

"Jimin wants to movie in as soon as possible," taehyung said, noah nodded. Jimin sighed "let's hope for more progress," he said to himself.

When they got to the next house Jimin didn't even bother getting out of the car. "Keep driving," he said before Taehyung could stop.

Taehyung let out a sigh, he continued driving.

The next three house weren't any better. Taehyung decided to stop to get them something to eat. "Calm down baby," he said "we'll find a place," he finished then kissed his cheek. "So we stop to eat or eat on the way...the next one is close to Namjoon hyung's."

"Go check this one out then eat," jimin said.

Getting to the house jimin smiled, he remembered this house. He would pass it everytime he'd walk to Taehyung's. The aforementioned parked the car, after all of them got off jimin walked inside. Taehyung greeted the lady that was selling the house, jimin looked around. It was the two story, and as far as he could tell it was in perfect shape.

Jimin walked back to Taehyung "...one outlet doesn't work but other than that everything is fixed and repaired."

"You like it," taehyung asked, jimin nodded "do you," jimin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"We'll take it."

~~~~~~

Once they got to the apartment everyone went to their own room. After Taehyung put the twins down he laid down next to Jimin. He took Jimins shirt off and started kissing him all over. "You're so difficult, you know that right," he said once he finished.

"I thought you were gonna say i love you but i guess not," he whispered. Taehyung laughed, he kissed his neck "i love you," he whispered.

"I love you more," he said leaning forward to kiss him. Taehyung deepened the kiss, he places his hand behind Jimins neck. Jimin sat up, taehyung sitting up with him. Jimin sat on his lap, Taehyung placed his hand on his back.

"Daddy what did i say about eating mommy," dongmin yelled, jimin got off of his lap and put his shirt on.

"Can we go see hyunie now, please," he asked Taehyung nodded "go get your shoes," he said.

Dongmin ran out of the room, taehyung sat up, he pecked Jimins lips and fixed his shirt. "I'll be right back," he said. Jimin nodded, he gave him a peck as he stood up.

~~~~~~

Arriving to Jaehyun's house, dongmin ran to his front door and knocked. Jaehyun opened the door, taehyung could tell something was wrong. "What's up," he asked.

"Me and jihyun broke up, said i was prioritizing the wrong things, found a place to crash at and left," he said. Taehyung nodded "well dongmin wanted to come see you," he said. Jaehyun nodded "i can keep him for awhile, if that's okay with you guys," he said. Taehyung nodded "i'll let min know," he said.

"Be good okay," Taehyung said, dongmin nodded he planted a kiss on his cheek. Then walked inside the house.

~~~~~~

Jimin was laying down on the bed with the cat on his chest. Taehyung walked into the room "i let Dongmin stay with jaehyun...and you can't get mad at me because im the man in the house....i love you."

Jimin shook his head "i kinda figured, you came home earlier than i thought," he said.

Taehyung nodded, he sat next to jimin causing the cat to run out of the room. "I hate you," jimin said, taehyung laughed he leaned down to kiss his cheek.

Jimin sat up "so what happened," he asked. "Jihyun broke up with him," he said, jimin nodded he sat up.

Taehyung leaned against his chest "you okay," Jimin asked, Taehyung nodded. Jimin ran his fingers through his hair till he fell asleep. Jimin slowly fell asleep with him.

~~~~~~

Noah walked into their room, both Taehyung and Jimin were asleep. "Jimin-shi," he whispered slowly shaking him, once jimin woke up he gave him a tired look.

"What's wrong," he whispered."

"Jaehyun dropped off Dongmin, he's asleep in his room," he informed. Jimin nodded "are you hungry, i can make something?"

"No im okay, i made a sandwich im okay," he whispered. "I just wanted to let you know dongmin is back," he said.

Jimin nodded "okay thank you."