EIGHTY

Both boys didn't wake up till the next morning, it wasn't a calm awakening either. "Hey, min wake up," someone yelled while they harshly shook said boy. Minsung jumped up, causing jaehyun to wake up. "You're late for work--jaehyun?"

"Jihyun?"

The aforementioned shook his head "cmon min you're late for work," he said. Minsung quickly checked the time and shot up. Jihyun left the room, minsung quickly got dressed. "I should probably go...call me when you get out of work," jaehyun said as he got dressed. Minsung nodded, "I'm sorry," he said. Jaehyun shook his head, "it's fine, I'll see you after? Yeah?"

Minsung nodded, he pecked his cheek then left the room and house. He quickly drove to Taehyungs house. When he got there he just walked in, taehyung was on the floor doing some sketches and jimin was laying on the couch behind him. Jimin was playing with his hair, "i suck," jaehyun said grabbing their attention.

"Yeah we know," taehyung said as he focused on the drawing. Jimin giggled "what's wrong," he asked.  And so he explained.

Once he was done jimin pouted "if he didn't know then don't act weird about it, just explain. Jaehyun nodded, he stood up "gonna go finish those drawings," he said leaving. Jimin nodded and waved goodbye.

Time skip

Minsung sighed as he picked up the last of the dishes, some high school kids trashed their table. "Hey min," one of his coworkers called out, minsung turned around and saw his boss. He gulped, "you're fired," his boss said. Minsung bit his lip, "sir i know I've been late--"

"I don't care, go grab your stuff and leave," he said, the whole restaurant just stared at him. Minsung walked to the back of the restaurant and to his locker. He pulled out his phone.

"Hey you're out already?"

"Can you pick me up please," he asked.

"Yeah, but are you okay?"

"Yeah...just pick me up please."

When jaehyun got there minsung quickly got in his car. He looked the other way as he waited for him to leave. "You okay baby?"

"I got fired," he said, "oh, I'm sorry," jaehyun said. Minsung shook his head "can we go please," he asked. Jaehyun nodded, he drove to his house.

"You want to talk about it?"

"Just want to rest," he whispered, jaehyun nodded. He grabbed his hand "is it a bad time to ask if you could be my boyfriend?"

Minsung smiled, he shook his head "it's an okay timing," he said. Jaehyun chuckled "but yes, I'll be your boyfriend."

Jaehyun smiled, he parked the car "wait for me?"

Jaehyun nodded, he leaned back in the car and waited. Jihyun walked out as soon as minsung came in. "Are you gonna tell him, what i did to dongmin?" He stepped in the car.

Jaehyun nodded, he rubbed his hands together. "You know im sorry right?"

Jaehyun nodded, minsung had came back out. He was shocked to see them in the car together. He walked to the car "you can go now," he said. Jihyun got off the car, he left the car and minsung stepped in. "What happened?"

"That's the ex i told you about," he said, minsung looked down. "Oh--"

"Let's go yeah?"

Minsung nodded, they took off.

~~~

During the ride minsung whinnied "i didn't eat...can we get food...please."

Jaehyun smiled "i guess," he said. "Street tacos," he said.

After getting street tacos "hey i need to drop some stuff off, if you don't mind?"

Minsung shook his head, jaehyun made his way to the shop. "Okay but im eating in your car," he said. "Okay but, if drop any you're eating it off the floor."

Minsung giggled, he started to eat his food. When he parked the car he got off "you want to stay in?"

"I'll go with you," minsung said placing his food down. Jaehyun turned off the car while minsung got off. He met him there, jaehyun kissed his cheek. They walked in the building, jimin and jinsoo were talking while Taehyung and jaeho were looking over the tats. "You can stay here or talk to jimin," he whispered. Minsung nodded, he took a seat on couch.

"Who's that," jinsoo asked, "jaehyuns love interest." Jinsoo smirked, "seems nice," he whispered. Jimin nodded "he is," he whispered "now can we continue?"

Jinsoo nodded, he went back to handing the decorations, while jimin was sorting everything out.  Someone walked in "i have a 12 o'clock appointment," he said, jimin looked through the book. "Uh...Im Jaebum?"

He nodded "okay give me a minute," he said. He walked to the back of the room "12 o'clock appointment is here," he said. Jaeho nodded, he finished the conversation then walked out. Taehyung grabbed Jimins wrist, he pulled him towards himself as he stood up. He kissed him deeply "you look pretty," he whispered.

Jimin rolled his eyes "get back to drawing," he said pecking his lips. "I will, but put on your jacket, cover up its cold."

Jimin was wearing a pink crop top with high waisted black jeans. Taehyung handed him his jacket, jimin threw it on "get to work," he said. Taehyung nodded he pecked his lips and allowed Jimin to leave. "Minsung, you okay?"

Minsung looked up, he gave him a small nod "you want to come hang with us here?"

Minsung nodded he stood up and walked behind the counter. "This is jinsoo, jaeho's boyfriend. Jinsoo this is Minsung, jaehyuns friend?"

"Oh uh boyfriend, as of today," he said with a small smile. Jinsoo smiled "congrats...treat him well okay. He deserves it."

"I will, i promise."

"Are you taking walk ins?"

"Not today, sorry," jimin spoke up "we have an opening later at 5, i can put you there?"

"There's two of you here you really can't squeeze me in?"

"Appointments only, sorry...so fiv--"

"Listen fag--"

"We have a problem here," taehyung asked as him and jaehyun walked out. "Can you tell your twink of a worker to sque--"

"It's only appointments today, now you take the offer or you can leave...find another place," taehyung said stepping forward. The guy rolled his eyes, then he stepped out of the building, jimin rubbed Taehyungs arm. "You okay," taehyung asked.

"Yeah im okay," he whispered, taehyung nodded, he rubbed his head. "I didn't fight," taehyung said, jimin nodded "i know, now go finish."

Taehyung kissed his cheek then walked to the back.

"Hey, i have to stay back a bit," jaehyun said to Minsung who nodded. "It's okay," he whispered.

"Don't worry, i won't corrupt him," jinsoo said, jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Oh the same way you didn't corrupt Jimin?"

"I did not," jinsoo fought back.

"You kinda did," taehyung yelled "he used to be so sweet and now he's horny 24/7."

"I'm still sweet," he said. Taehyung chuckled, jimin blew him a kiss. "Want me to get your food?"

Minsung nodded, Jaehyun walked out of the building. "Oh my god, he's whipped for you," jinsoo said.

"He offered to get me food?"

"No but the look in his eyes," jinsoo said, minsung blushed. "You think so?"

Jimin nodded "yeah, i can tell," he said.