SIXTY FOUR

Not long after that Jaehyun and Jihyun came to their apartment. They ordered pizza because once again, taehyung didn't feel like cooking. Jimin gripped Jinsoo's hand tighter "ow!"

Jaeho stopped immediately "jimin your grip," he yelled, jimin let go and mumbled and apology. Jaeho went back to doing the tattoo, "damn i really feel bad for tae," he said.

"Ew!" noah yelled, jinsoo eyes widen "not like tha--"

"Jinsoo, we all know you meant it like that," jimin said causing him to laugh. Jaeho was too busy paying attention to the tattoo to laugh.

"Momma the movie fin--" dongmin stopped when he saw Jaehyun sitting on the couch. He looked down as he walked to Jimin "movie finished momma," he whispered. Jimin nodded "baby, jaehyun has something to tell you, and his friend okay," he whispered to him. Dongmin nodded "can i get ice cream afterwords," jimin nodded.

Taehyung took his hand and walked them to the kitchen to talk. Taehyung sat dongmin on his lap "hi dongmin, i'm--...i wanted to say sorry...for pushing you off of Jaehyun the way i did...i was in no place to do that...even when you weren't doing anything wrong," he said.

"And im sorry too, i should've paid attention too you or held on to you tighter," jaehyun said.

"It's okay jaehyun-shi," he whispered "i forgive you," he said then he hopped off taehyungs lap. Dongmin walked back in his room, "how pathetic do you have to be to get jealous of a four year old," taehyung said as he left the kitchen.

Jihyun looked down sadly "jaehyun, 'm sorry," he whispered. Jaehyun just nodded he stood up and walk out of the room, jihyun stood up and walked to the living room.

"Can i talk to you please," he asked Jimin, the aforementioned sighed, he stood up and they walked outside.

"I'm really sorry Jimin, it's just i never had that much attention growing up and Jaehyun was giving me so much and when he started paying attention to Dongmin i got jealous...please don't hate Jaehyun...he cares about you guys so much."

Jimin nodded "i forgive him, but not you at least not now..." he said then walked back in the house. Jimin sighed, he walked up to Jaehyun. "Go talk to him," he said.

Taehyung watched him go into to Dongmin's room. By then jaeho finished the tattoo, jimin sat next to Taehyung and laid his head on his chest.

"You okay?"

"I will be," he whispered

~~~

Jaehyun walked in dongmins room, him and noah were watching mulan. Jaehyun walked over to Dongmin "hey min, can i talk to you," he whispered. Dongmin shook his head "you already did," he said.

"I know, but i just want you to know im sorry. Really sorry," he said. Dongmin nodded "i know, but he scared me," dongmin said.

"I know, and I've been getting really mad at him too, i made him sleep on the couch," jaehyun said. "If he promises to be nice...then I'll forgive you," he whispered.

"I'll make sure," jaehyun said. He opened his arms, dongmin got off the bed and hugged him. "I missed you stinky," he whispered.

"Missed you too," he mumbled. Jaehyun picked him up leaving the room, noah just watched as they left. They both walked back in the room, Taehyung and jimin were cuddling while jaeho cleaned up.

Jinsoo was talking to jihyun "can i get ice cream now," dongmin asked. Jimin looked back, he smiled seeing the two "get me some to please," he said.

~~~~~~

Later that night Taehyung and jimin were in the living room watching movies. Jimin was laying on top of Taehyung, more kissing his neck then paying attention to the movie. Taehyung was rubbing Jimins back underneanth his shirt. "Your hand are cold," jimin whispered.

"I know, it's cold in the house," he said. Jimin sat up "dongmin worried me," he whispered. Taehyung nodded "he looked so scared."

"Im surprised with how calm you were," Jimin said. "Well one, i couldn't because you already took that part of psycho and two i was ready to kick jaehyun's ass."

Jimin smiled "speaking of fighting...why did you and jaeho fight--that day I made you leave," he asked.

"It was just--we fought just to fight...that's it."

"Mommy," Dongmin yelled, jimin looked towards the hallway. "Im in the living room".

"Daddy too?"

"Yes we're both here," he yelled.

Dongmin walked to the living room, jimin got off of taehyungs lap. Dongmin sat on Jimin lap "bad dream," he whispered. Jimin nodded he kissed his head "what happened in it," he asked.

Dongmin shook his head "don't want to talk about it," he whispered. Jimin nodded, he kissed Dongmin's head "you okay," he asked.

Dongmin nodded, he cuddled closer to Jimin, who just rubbed his back. Taehyung leaned forward, he placed his hand on Dongmins head.

"You're so brave you know that," jimin said to him "you don't cry anymore when you have a bad dream, you just come to us."

Dongmin nodded. "Love you mommy," dongmin whispered as he slowly fell asleep. Jimin kissed his head "i dOn'T want kids, i'M nOt read for them," taehyung mocked.

"Now look at you, good at this shit," he said leaning forward to kiss his cheek. Jimin smiled "really love having them...all of them...even Noah."

"I dOn't waNt mOrE kiDs," he said to mock him again. Jimin smiled "shut up...but we still need to look for a bigger house...its full."

Taehyung nodded "i already bookmarked some...even a two story," he said. Jimin rose his eyebrows, "oh really," he asked. Taehyung nodded "i love you."

Jimin smiled "i love you more."

Hearing the door opened Jimin looked back. Noah was walking out with both twins in his arm. He sat next to jimin "they woke up," he said. Taehyung leaned forward to grab one of them "you okay," jimin asked. Noah shrugged, jimin rubbed his head "you want to call again," he asked. Noah shrugged.

"Thanks for adopting me."

"It's no problem....now go get some sleep we got the kids," jimin said. Noah nodded he handed hana to taehyung. "I can take dongmin," he said. Jimin nodded, noah grabbed dongmin and took him to his room.

A/N so I uh made a new book (it's called back to you), if you guys can check that out. I will post a new chapter later on (for the new book)