EIGHTY EIGHT

When seokjin left, jimin walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Taehyung joined him, jimin cuddled closer to him.Taehyung ran his fingers through Jimins hair, he kissed his head and rubbed his back.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just--"

"Want to do more for your brother," taehyung said kissing his head again. Jimin nodded, he let out a sigh "he said you didn't have to, so don't push it okay?"

Jimin nodded, taehyung kissed his lips. Jimin was going to push it further but Dongmin walked in. When the pulled apart Jimin laid his head on taehyungs chest. "Wanna play here," dongmin said as he took a seat on the couch.

"Guess who had sex," Jinsoo yelled as he walked in the house. Jimin groaned "told you," taehyung said.

Jimin stood up and walked to the kitchen jinsoo followed after. "Are we going to have one of those days?"

Jinsoo nodded, jimin took out his phone and sent a text. Then he placed it back in his pocket, jimin walked back to the living room. He sat next to dongmin "if i ever hear you repeat those words you are in the corner."

"Okay mommy," dongmin said, as he went back to drawing. Jimin stood up, "i will get the twins," he said going to their room. When he came back he placed them on the floor and handed them a couple of toys.

He kissed the top of their heads, "mommy," daeho said reaching out for Jimin. "Not right now--"

"Mommy!"

Jimin sighed and picked him up, he sat on the couch. He placed him next to him but daeho crawled on his lap. Jimin placed his hand on Daeho's stomach, he kissed his head.

The door swung open, yugyeom and Minsung walked in followed by jungkook and jaeho. "Kitchen," yugyeom asked, jinsoo nodded.

Jimin stood up and handed daeho to taehyung, well he tried to but daeho started to cry. Jimin just pulled him back and walked to the kitchen. "Keep words censored, we have a copy cat in here."

Jimin took a seat, he adjusted daeho on his lap. "Mommy," he said making grabby hands. Jimin turned him around to face him, daeho smiled wide making his eyes turn into crescents, just like Jimins. 

Jimin kissed his head "i love you baby," he said giving him another kiss. "Love!"

"This was sweet but back to the reason of all this--me and jae finally had s-e-x," jinsoo said. "Really? What happened?"

"I felt better, and so was he and i want to--we went a couple of rounds but yeah."

For about a month some guys were texting Jinsoo for hook ups, both boys didn't want to have any sex till they were ready again. "Anyways, we are going back to our normal," he said. The Boys nodded, daeho copying Jimin "anyways, yug how have you been doing?"

"Good, kooks been with his mom a lot, doesn't really go to bed with me anymore--we're having some problems I guess?"

"Has he said anything, or asked?"

"No, don't really know what to ask," he responded, jimin nodded. "want me to ask about it," he said as he patted Daeho's back. He kissed the top of his head, yugyeom nodded. Jimin stood up, he walked back to the cabinet and grabbed the teething biscuit. "You hungry my love," jimin asked, daeho reached for the food.

Jimin sat back down, "can we go to a different room," minsung asked. Jimin nodded "show him to my room," he said as he walked to the living room. He handed Taehyung a box to give hana a biscuit. "Just give her one and don't eat anything," he said giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheek.

He walked into his room and sat on the bed "okay so talk about what ever you feel like no pressure on anything and sex is not off the table..." Yugyeom said and minsung nodded. "Okay so talk," jinsoo said. Jimin sat daeho, leaning him on some pillows. "Uh the other day we were um, having s-e-x and well he choked me."

"Shit I didn't know he was that kinky--"

"Bad words," jimin yelled, jinsoo apologized. "Anyways I didn't like it but I don't know how to tell him that," he said "my ex was really abusive and he didn't really care about my feelings," he explained, the rest of them nodded. "Jimin can you--"

"I think you need to do that part min, he'll understand more from you," jimin said cutting him off. Minsung nodded "I can be in the room with you when you do it," he said. Minsung nodded, "okay your turn," he said. Jimin sighed "nothing really has happened, haven't done it in awhile but I don't really feel the need to do anything."

"Have y'all fought," jinsoo asked, jimin shook his head "I think I'm just bored, like we don't really do anything," he said.

"Should we go shopping for toys?"

"I don't know maybe," jimin said "I don't know?"

Jinsoo snapped his fingers "nudes," he said, jimin started to blush he shook his head. "I don't think I can--"

"Your body is amazing and you can barely see you stretch marks," yugyeom said. Jimin sighed, "I'm not supposed to give into peer pressure," he said.  Jinsoo chuckled "so maybe you'll do it?"

"Well not soon," he said.

"When the kids go with my parents--"

"We gotta go shopping then--"

"No!"

Jinsoo groaned, he laid back "oh come on, you know sex will be amazing afterwards."

Jimin sighed "okay fine, but not today."

Jinsoo nodded, he stood up and walked to the door "I'm getting one of the teething biscuits because they're good," he said. Jimin shook his head, he leaned back and checked on daeho, who had fallen asleep. He smiled "thank God," he whispered.

"I'm going to put him--"

"Taehyung isn't letting me get any," jinsoo said loudly causing daeho to wake up. Jimin picked him up, "jinsoo I'll kill you," he said kissing the top of daeho's head.

"My bad," he whispered, jimin rocked daeho till he fell asleep. "Okay, I'm going to put him to bed," he said standing up "I'll be right back."

Jimin walked in the nursery and laid daeho on his back. He put his blanket on him, then walked out of the room. He walked in the living room "daeho is asleep so keep it down," he said. "Alright, and kook went to get his ps4," taehyung said before jimin could leave to the room.

"Jungkook left to get his game thing," he said to yugyeom, who nodded. "You gonna text him?"

Yugyeom once again nodded.

Yugyeom
Since you left can you bring me lemonade? I left it in the fridge.

Jungkook 
Okay, the pink one or regular

Yugyeom
Either or is fine

Jungkook  
Okay, got it.
Jungkook 
You know I'm sorry right, for not being around recently.
Jungkook 
I love you so much baby.

Yugyeom
And I love you more

A/N my tia had her baby and he's the cutest thing ever sksksksk