TWENTY ONE (smut)

A/N i took a bad ass nap so here's the smut chapter

Ignore mistakes/ and if it sucks

Also please don't rush me to post smut thanks

~~~~~~

Taehyung threw off his towel as
he walked over to jimin, he uncrossed his legs and stood between them. He bent down and started kissing his neck, he trailed down to his stomach and marked some hickeys there.

He then trailed down and kiss his thighs, he started to suck on his thighs. "Fuck...taehyung more please," he said, not too loudly afraid that they might here him next door.

Taehyung smirked and continued teasing him, jimin let out some more moans causing Taehyung to smile.

He flipped jimin over and spit on his hole, he started to eat him out and jimin started to moan. His eyes rolled back when he taehyung stuck two fingers in him. "Mmm taehyu--fuck more please," he whispered as Taehyung started to finger him more.

Taehyung flipped him around again and kissed  jimins lips. "Co-condoms," he asked before taehyung could continue. He nodded and walked over to his bag and pulled out a box of condoms. He took one out and slipped in on. Jimin bit his lip as he stared at him, taehyung laid on the bed and Jimin crawled on his lap.

"Fuck you look so pretty in this," taehyung said as he rubbed his ass. Jimin smiled as he bit his lips, he started to roll his hips on Taehyungs hard on.

Taehyung sat up and grabbed his waist "no teasing," he growled as he nibbled on his ear. Jimin blushed and nodded, he grabbed Taehyungs length and slowly inserted it into himself. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt Taehyung stretch him open.

Taehyung started rock his hips slowly, jimin groaned out in pain and pleasure. "Wait...slower please," he whispered and he buried his face into the nape of his neck. Taehyung granted his wish as he rocked his hips, he gripped on Jimin hair and pulled it so jimin could look at him. Once the made eye contact taehyung attacked his lips. "Mm daddy i want more," jimin let out more moans as Taehyung started moving faster.

Taehyung smirked at his word choice. "I fucking knew you had a daddy kink," Taehyung said as he harshly grabbed his waist. He stood up and walked over to a chair, once he sat down jimin started bouncing up and down. He let out more moans as taehyung started playing with nipples.

"Mm fuck tae-- i need more please...its been too long...daddy please," jimin said as he bounced more. Taehyung smirked and picked him up again, he walked him over to the bed and laid him down.

He picked his legs to gain more access and started to go as fast as he could. "G-gonna cu-cum," jimin said as he picked up his arms. Taehyung and put his legs down and started to stroke his length.

"Cu-cumming, gotta cum," he moaned out. Taehyung went faster as jimin came "fuck you're still hard," taehyung said as he slowly moved in and out of him.

Jimins eyes were rolled back as Taehyung kept hitting his spot. He his arms were over his head. Taehyung bent down and kissed him deeply. "I love you," he whispered, then went back to kissing him again.

"I love you more," jimin said, he leaned forward and kissed him. Taehyung smiled into the kiss "i love you so much fuck," he said as he started thrusting his hips more. He started moving faster as he felt himself cumming, hearing Jimins moans made him go faster.

"Fuck I'm cumming," as he felt himself come undone into the condom.

Time Skip

Jimin bounced up and down on Taehyungs dick, his hair stuck to his forehead. It was their third round and jimin has already came twice that round. Taehyung was enjoying it as much as Jimin was, "fuck baby," Taehyung said as he moved his hips to meet Jimins thrust.

Jimin laid down so he his head was now on Taehyungs chest. The aforementioned stopped for a moment but jimin took control and moved his hips back and forth. Taehyung smirked as started to suck on his neck, not caring if he'd leave marks. Jimin was his and he was going to show it.

Jimin moaned into his ear and bit on it a bit. "You're all mine, Jimin," taehyung said as he pull away from his neck.

"Im all y-yours," jimin said sitting up. He once again started bouncing up and down meeting Taehyungs thrust. "Fuck, i'm g-gonna cum," he said as he started moving faster.

"G-gonna pee," he said he tried to slow down, taehyung smirked started moving hips as fast as he could. Jimin kept moaning as he finally came/peed "mm Taehyung slow please," he whispered. Taehyung slowed down and let jimin ride out his high.

"Fuck that was hot," he said as he tried to stroke jimins dick. As he reached out and blocked his hand from touching him. Taehyung smirked and grabbed his hand. "Im almost there baby, you think you can go for a little longer," jimin nodded, he laid back as taehyung thrusted faster into him.

"I'm close," he said picking up his pace. Jimin let out more moans as taehyung slammed into his hole, then finally came.

Taehyung pulled out and threw off the condom, jimin was breathing hard as he tried to calm down. "Fuck, its been to long," taehyung said pulling jimin close.

Jimin smiled and nodded, he grabbed his arms and held onto his arms. "Nine months, three weeks and four days," jimin said.

Taehyung sat up and looked at him. "You kept count," he asked and jimin nodded. "Are we always gonna vanilla sex," he asked, taehyung shook his head.

"I don't think three rounds is vanilla," taehyung said as he rubbed his arm. Jimin giggled "i don't wanna clean up, t-t-too tired," he whispered. Taehyung nodded and sat up "we have baby wipes for a reason," he said as he went through the bag to grab them.

Once he grabbed them he started to wipe jimin down then picked him up to place him on the other bed. "Im gonna get new sheets," he said then kissed his cheek.