TWO

Taehyung sat with Daeho in his arms, while he carried him Hana was asleep in her car seat. He was going to ask Jimin of they could all go back to the apartment. He was hoping that he doesn't need to put up a fight. Especially since Dongmin saw them fight last night.

"Flower can you give me his paci," he said pointing to the blue pacifier on the table. Dongmin stood up and walked to the coffee table to retrieve the pacifier. Once he handed it to Taehyung he took a seat on the couch next to him.

"Why didn't you stay with us last night," he asked as he laid his head on Taehyungs arm. "I had to fix something for the babies," he lied a bit.

He was fixing the beds in the room for the twins but he also just cried most of the time. Dongmin nodded his head "Daddy was crying," he whispered to him.

"Yeah I know," Taehyung whispered.

~~~~~~

Getting to the center Jimin frowned, this wasn't where they got dongmin. It looked really run down and scary. "Hy-hyung this is..."

"They were sent here, trust me okay," seokjin said. Jimin nodded, still not feeling safe about the whole thing. Getting off the car they made their way in to the building.

Once they walked inside Seokjin walked them to the office. Jimin was a bit scared but followed, he was glad Taehyung was with the kids.

Both boys took a seat and waited for the person who ran the place to come in. Once they did Seokjin visually relaxed. "After going through some reports it is safe to say that they could go home with you guys tomorrow," the man said with a smile. Seokjin smiled brightly and stood up he stook his hands out to shake the mans hand. "Would you like to see them," he asked standing up as well.

Seokjin nodded, jimin stood behind him as they led him to the room where both kids were at. Walking in the door there was a little girl sitting by a crib. "Hey Jihyo," seokjin said to grab her attention.

The little girl gave him a smile and waved. "Hi jinnie," she whispered.

"How is he," seokjin asked as he looked at the baby in the crib. "He opened his eyes and smiled at me," she whispered happily.

"Where is joonie," she asked looking at seokjin and tilting her head. "He had to fix things at home...speaking of home would you like to go back with us tomorrow...and stay there."

Jihyo nodded happily, "oh please. I can start packing today and we'll be the bestest ever."

Jimin stood there and smiled at the sight, he was so happy for his older brother. 

Time Skip

On the way back to his house Seokjin decided to stop by the store to grab extra stuff for the kids. "Ho-how o-old is s-she," Jimin asked quietly.

"Three, she's the cutest."

"An-and th-the baby?"

"3 months, almost four."

Jimin nodded along to what he was saying. "S-so kinda like o-ours," jimin said. Seokjin nodded.

Feeling a buzz Jimin reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone. Looking at it he saw Taehyungs name on the screen.

Taehyung 💜💍
I'm gonna take dongmin and the
twins to the apartment.
Taehyung 💜💍
He wants to go home
Taehyung 💜💍
I'll leave later tonight if you want me too

Jimin
I'll be there in a bit.

"Hy-hyung ca-can you ta-take me to our ap-apartment," jimin asked, seokjin nodded since it was close to the store he was going to.

After seokjin dropped jimin off the aforementioned walked away and into the apartment. When he finally made it into the house he smiled, he missed it there.

He could here the bath running, he closed the door and made his way in the bathroom. He knocked on the door then walked in the room "Hi daddy," dongmin yelled, accidentally splashing Taehyung.

Jimin smiled walked over to them, he took a seat on the toilet lid. "How was everything," Taehyung asked.

"G-good, th-they c-c-can br-bring them home tomorrow," Jimin said happily. Taehyung smiled "that's good, that's great."

Jimin nodded "d-did yo-you take your nap yet flower," he asked. "Not yet, papa wanted to shower me before."

"Was that okay," taehyung asked, once again Jimin nodded. "S-smart idea," he said quietly.

After Dongmins bath Taehyung took it upon himself to put dongmin down for his nap.

It took no less then thirty minutes to do. So now both parents were in the living room, each holding the babies. "When do you want me to lea--"

"You a-aren't, we n-need to ta-talk. Pr-properly this time," he said in a quiet voice. Taehyung nodded, he'd do anything to have Jimin back. "T-the ji-jinsoo you know and the jinsoo i k-know are very di-different people. The ji-jinsoo you know a-and the ji-jinsoo know aren't t-the same."

Taehyung nodded "jinsoo never told yo-you an-anything ca-cause he was scared, b-but he tr-trusted me. Th-thats why i ke-keep defending him."

Taehyung nodded, "okay i understand."

"Y-you're go-gonna ap-apologize to j-j-j-jinsoo and you're going to me-mean it," jimin started off "and if he n-needs so-somewhere to s-stay then he's st-staying here."

Taehyung nodded hurriedly "are we still broken up," he asked like he was to afraid to say it. Jimin shook his head "b-but it d-doesn't mean I'm o-over this."

Taehyung nodded his head rapidly then he leaned up to kiss Jimin. "I love you," he whispered.

"I l-l-love you too," jimin said then leaning to kiss him again. Taehyung stood up and put Hana in her small crib then took Daeho to put him in his crib. When he came back he sat down then pulled Jimin on his lap. He held him by his face and kissed him multiple times.

"I love you so much okay," taehyung said then went back to kissing Jimin. The aforementioned smiled and just took it all in, once taehyung finished he got off his lap and handed him his phone.

"T-tell hi-him to come o-over," Jimin said "and th-that you want t-to a-apologize," he finished off. Taehyung sighed but began to text Jinsoo and apologize through there and then asked him to come by the house.

"Now let go of me so i can nap," Jimin said, taehyung shook his head and held on tighter. Jimin sighed but relaxed on him, taehyung took it upon himself to lay down and quickly Jimin fell asleep.

A/N Fancy is stook in my head.