FIFTY FOUR

A couple days later

Jihyun
Hyung!
Jihyun
I passed my exam!

Jaehyun
That's great ji! We should celebrate

Jihyun
Well i was planning on coming out to my mom today....if that's alright? 

Jaehyun
It's totally fine, let me know how it turns out?

Jihyun
I will hyung!

A few hours later

Jaehyun picked up his phone for what felt like the hundredth time. He was starting to get worried, he walked to the kitchen to get himself something to drink. Hearing a knock he walked to the front door and looked through the peep whole. Seeing jihyun he quickly opened the door. "Hey what's wrong?"

"My mom, sh-she kicked me out," he said before he bursted out in tears. "I di-didn't know what to do, i ra-ran here--"

"Hey hey hey breathe, it's okay. I got you."

Jihyun calmed down, he was still hugging jaehyun but he hugged him tight. Jaehyun kissed his head "here come lay down," he said as he slowly walked to the couch.

"I don't know where to go," he whispered. "You can stay here with me," jaehyun said quickly "i can drive you to uni, all that stuff...i get lonely so i wouldn't mind having you?"

"You'd do that for me?"

Jaehyun nodded, jihyun jumped up and hugged him. Jaehyun held him tightly, he rubbed his back and it calmed him down.

"Hey um, i got to go to work but help yourself to any--"

"Can i go with you please, i don't wanna be by myself...please you can tell your boss that I'll be quiet," he begged. Jaehyun smiled "you're cute."

Jihyun blushed and hid behind his hands, but he nodded.

~~~~~~

Both boys walked inside of the tattoo shop, Jihyun had clung on to him suddenly shy. Jaehyun smiled, they met only a couple of weeks ago and they've suddenly became inseparable. "Hey bitch you're late," jaeho yelled already knowing it was Jaehyun. The aforementioned rolled his eyes "my bad! anyways i have a friend...he's gonna stay with me till I'm done here."

"As long as you get work done!"

"Yes daddy."

"Stupid bitch i heard that," jaeho yelled causing Jaehyun to laugh. Jihyun looked up at him "you're boss is really nice," he whispered.

"He's one of my best friends," he told. He walked over to the front desk and sat him on the chair. He took off his jacket it and handed it to him. "Um here, it gets cold. I'll be back gotta do somethings."

Jaehyun walked into Jaeho's room, he was doing a tat on some girl. "So...is your friend cute," he asked.

"Why?"

"So you can stop being such a lonely bitch," he whispered causing the girl to laugh. "Yes he's cute, but he just came out to his mom--"

"Oh shit how did that go?"

"She kicked him out."

Jaeho stopped for a bit, both of them looked up at him. "He's 19, he stays with her cause of college but look it didn't go well so now he's staying with me."

Jaeho nodded as he continued the tattoo. Jaehyun walked out of the room and to the front, Jihyun was playing with the sleeves. He smiled upon seeing him "do you need something to entertain yourself?"

"I ha-have my phone, just didn't want to be rude," jaehyun smiled.

"You can use it, i won't mind."

Jihyun nodded, he pulled out his phone and started playing games on it. Jaehyun just started to sketch, waiting for someone to come in. Hearing the bell both boys looked up, taehyung walked in with dongmin.

"Here's lunch, where's jae?"

Jaehyun pointed to the room, taehyung walked back in there. "Is it decent," he asked.

"If you have a fetish for arms then no," jaeho said. "I have Dongmin," Taehyung said.

"Just arms," he said. Taehyung walked inside the room "who's with jae," he whispered as he placed his food down. "A friend," jaeho responded.

Taehyung rose both eyebrows, jaeho shrugged. Taehyung walked out of the room "stinky i missed you," dongmin said tiredly.

Jaehyun looked up at him, he walked up to them and took dongmin. Taehyung decided that he'd go check to see what he needs.

"I talked to you yesterday," jaehyun said as he sat back down. "I know but i got a new bear," he said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, this one is brow with a red bow tie," he explained briefly. Jaehyun nodded along to what he said. Dongmin continued talking to him as they waited for Taehyung.

"Okay flower, let's go gotta get mom food before he kills me," taehyung said as he walked out of his room. Dongmin slouched as but requested to be picked up.

"Bye bye stinky," dongmin said as he waved goodbye.

"Bye fart face."

Dongmin gasped. "Daddy did you hear what he called me?"

"How dare he huh?"

Jaehyun laughed as they walked out. "Who are they," he asked.

"My best friend and his dad--"

"You're friends with a two year old?"

"No, im friends with a four year old."

Jihyun scooted back "i'm kidding, sort of, me and his dad are friends since like middle school...it's just i get along with dongmin more."

Jihyun nodded.

~~~~~~

Getting back to his house Jaehyun removed his shoes as well as Jihyun. "Hyung?"

Jaehyun looked at him "um where will i sleep?"

"In my bed, i'll take the couch."

"Are you sure?"

Jaehyun nodded "I'm free tomorrow, besides my couch is pretty comfortable."

"You don't have to be doing this, we barely met--"

"Do you have anywhere else to go?"

Jihyun shook his head "you're my friend, i'd rather not have you homeless."

Jihyun nodded slowly "'m sorry."

Later that night jihyun woke up to get some water. He was shocked to see Jaehyun still awake "oh sorry," he whispered.

"It's fine," he said.

"D-do you think you can sleep with me?"

Jaehyun nodded "sure," he said quietly. After he drank his water and used the restroom they were both in bed trying to fall asleep. "Hyung?"

"Yes jihyun."

"Thank you, for this...all of it," jaehyun turned to face him. He put his hand on his waist and pulled him close. "You're welcome," he whispered.

"Now let's sleep."

Jihyun nodded and kissed his cheek.

A/N ingore mistakes, my first two days back sucked.