SIXTEEN

After breakfast Taehyung was walking up the stairs, he was gonna meet Jimin up there since he had to take the elevator. When he got there he was greeted by Jimin and the kids.

Jimin was laughing at something "What's so funny," he asked when he met up with them. "Papa is scared of elevators," dongmin giggled out.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. Dongmin ran in and to his bed, Taehyung stopped Jimin by the door "it's not funny quit laughing," he said.

"No, it's f-f-funny that mr.macho man is sc-scared of elevators," jimin laughed.

Taehyung was going to kiss him but he got cut off "Daddy can I jump on the bed please," dongmin called out.

"Yes ju-just be careful," jimin said. "Awesome thank you daddy!"

Jimin giggled and kissed Taehyung. When they pulled apart taehyung pecked his cheek. "I think we need to talk to Dongmin...about us," Taehyung said.

Jimin tilted his head in confusion "jaehyun told me that Dongmin told him that he was sad because you said that we weren't okay."

Jimin looked down and nodded "okay," he whispered. Taehyung took ahold of the stroller and pushed it more inside the room.

He took a seat on Dongmins bed while Jimin put the twins in their own bed. "Okay flower, no more jumping," taehyung said catching him.

"Me and daddy need to talk to you," he said Dongmin nodded and sat on Taehyungs lap. "Am I in trouble," he whispered and Taehyung shook his head.

"How are you feeling baby," jimin asked.

"I'm okay daddy," he said as he looked down. Jimin took a seat next to him "are you sure baby...there isn't anything making you feel sad."

Dongmin nodded as he started to cry. Taehyung quickly started soothe him. "Ca-can you tell us what's wrong--"

"Don't want you and daddy to be bad, i want you guys to be okay forever a-and i don't want you guys be hurt too an-a-a-an--"

"Shh baby, smell the flower...and blow out the candle," Taehyung said as he took deep breaths with him. "Scared th-that you guys will leave each other and I'll have to go back to that place and I don't want to be there," he said as he started to cry.

"Yo-you know me a-and d-daddy are okay, and we're go-gonna stay like t-that okay."

Dongmin nodded, he reached over to Jimin and hugged him (while he was still on Taehyungs lap). All three of them hugged it out for awhile "can i go back to jumping," he asked.

Jimin giggled "yes just be careful baby," he said after pecking his cheek. Dongmin got off of his lap and went back to jumping on the bed. Jimin looked at him lovingly, he got up and walked over to the other side of the bed.

He took off his shoes and got on the bed to jump with dongmin, who just laughed loudly. Taehyung got off the bed and took off his shoes, then he started to jump on the bed.

Time Skip

After jumping on the bed for awhile Taehyung decided it was time to stop. "There's a pool, we can go in like an hour," Taehyung said with a smile.

Dongmin nodded excitedly, jimin just rose his eyebrow at him. Taehyung avoided his eye contact and started to mess with yeontan. Jimin crossed his arms, he felt like something was up but he decided not to question it.

He stood up and walked to the restroom, getting to the restroom he sighed as he looked at him self in the mirror. For some reason he started to do funny faces in the restroom mirror. He didn't know what for he just did it.

About two hours past and Taehyung was getting Dongmin ready for the pool. Jimin was next door helping out Seokjin. "Usually Namjoon changes him but he has to get something from the car--"

"I-it's fine hy-hyung," jimin said with a smile, he put on the waterproof diaper and then slipped his shorts on. "I'm really bad at this," Seokjin said rubbing his forehead, jimin shook his head.

"You're ju-just used to ta-taking care of te-teenagers," jimin said as he picked up Jinwoo. Seokjin shook his head "It's not that," he said, jimin shrugged.

"Ma-maybe it is," he whispered, jinwoo giggled and then reached out for Seokjin, who was more than happy to reach out for him. Jimin carefully handed him Jinwoo.

Hearing a ding Jimin took out his phone and saw taehyung messaged him. "I go-gotta go," Jimin said, grabbing his stuff he walked out of the room and back to his.

He took out the key and opened his door, walking in he saw Dongmin and jihyo jumping on the bed and Taehyung playing with yeontan. "What's so important that you need me here," Jimin asked as he put his hands on his hips.

"We're about to leave and we need the key," taehyung said, jimin shook his head and grabbed the bag. "Cmon kids," Jimin said reaching out for jihyo and Dongmin.

They both took his hands and then they made their way down stairs. Once they made it downstairs and outside Jimin got out the sunscreen, he placed some on Jihyo then some on Dongmin. "Okay you c-can go b-but be ca-careful please," jimin said as he stood up straight.

He walked over to the table and placed the bag on top of it. He decided to sit down for a bit, he rubbed his head and sighed as he suddenly got a headache.

Taehyung walked up to jimin and frowned when he noticed his state. "Hey what's up," he asked as he rubbed his back.

"Headache," he whispered, taehyung nodded and rubbed his back. "You can go ba--"

"N-no it's okay, i'll be okay," jimin said grabbing Taehyungs arm. The aforementioned nodded he bent down and kissed his head, jimin looked up and pecked his lips.

"Love you baby," Taehyung whispered, jimin smiled "I love you too," he said.

"Daddy papa come in please," dongmin yelled from the pool. They smiled and shook their head, "daddy isn't feeling good," Taehyung said. Dongmin nodded understanding him, he went back to blowing bubbles with Jihyo.

ᵀᶦⁿʸ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ˢᵏᶦᵖ

When everyone else came to the pool jungkook, hoseok, and jaeho pulled Taehyung away. "Listen, we found a ring shop near by, jungkook said he'll take you,"  Hoseok said. "What happened to not wan--"

"Jaeho convinced us okay," hoseok said cutting him, taehyung rolled his eyes. "Funny huh," taehyung said walking away. He walked back to jimin and rubbed his back. "I t-told you my he-headache went away," jimin whinnied as Taehyung started to kiss all over his face.

Taehyung leaned over to Seokjin and whispered something to him and seokjin just nodded. Taehyung picked up jimin "wh-what are doing," he yelled when he noticed Taehyung walking closer to the pool.

"Well since you're feeling better i can do this now," Taehyung said then threw him in the pool. Taehyung laughed when he saw jimin come back up "ta-taehyung what the hell," he yelled.

Taehyung laughed but his moment was short lived because jungkook pushed him in. When he resurfaced he was met with a laughing Jimin.

"Hey there cutie, come here often," he asked jimin, who just laughed. Taehyung smiled and pulled him closer, his arm wrapped around his waist.

"In th-this pool particularly, no not really," jimin answered back with a giggle. Taehyung rolled his eyes, pulled him closer then kissed him.

A/N my brother has a gf while im here writing fanfic :T