EIGHTY SIX

The same day

After leaving from the shop and getting home Jimin quickly cleaned up. When seokjin said 7 he meant 6, jimin made sure it was clean. Taehyung grabbed jimins arm and picked him up "calm down, breathe, it's clean," he said. Jimin nodded, "i just want hyung to be proud of me--"

"And he is," Taehyung said kissing his cheek. Jimin nodded, he kissed his nose "go sit, I'll make something to eat--and I'll let your brother know."

Jimin smiled, he followed him into the kitchen. He sat on a chair and watched as taehyung got off the phone "your brother is getting a pizza for the kids."

Jimin nodded, taehyung walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the head. Jimin grabbed his hand, he loved that his hand fit in Taehyungs hand. Jimin kissed Taehyungs hand, the aforementioned smiled. "Cute," taehyung whispered, jimin giggled "mommy! Dee is being a brat again!"

Jimin sighed as he rolled his eyes at his choice of words.

"I got this one," taehyung said standing up. "Kim Dongmin you know better than to use those words!"

"But he's being mean!"

"Flower he's 5 months old!"

Jimin laughed at the small conversation, he stood up from the chair to check for any messages. One from Seokjin.

Seokjin
We're showering Jinwoo then we'll drop them off

Jimin
Okay!

Jimin placed his phone on the counter and left the room. He walked into the nursery "i'm not apologising!"

"Dongmin...now!"

Dongmin shook his head, "now, or you're going to the corner," jimin said. Dongmin gave daeho an apology then left to his room, jimin sighed. Taehyung stood up from the floor, he walked over to Jimin and kissed his head. "Always winning," jimin said with a smile. Taehyung shook his head and walked out of the room. Jimin chased after him "i love you~~"

"I love you more," taehyung said picking him up. Jimin squealed "cheer up maybe he'll listen to you next time," jimin said.

"But really, I'll make sure to talk to him," he said kissing his cheek.  Taehyung walked over the couch and sat down, jimin was about to get off but then taehyung pulled him back on his lap. "He loves you, you know that right," jimin whispered. Taehyung nodded "i know."

Jimin kissed his cheek "now, take me to the kitchen cause hyung is taking forever."

Taehyung stood up and carried him to the kitchen "what do you want?"

"Grilled cheese," he said, taehyung nodded and sat him on the counter then started on it. "I'm worried bout jinsoo and jaeho...soo was telling me about how they've been having some problems," he said.

"Why does this concern us?"

Jimin shrugged, "cause he's my best friend," he mumbled. Taehyung nodded, he walked over to Jimin and kissed his head "they'll come around...have sex a couple of times...then tell us about it while dongmin is in the room."

Jimin laughed, he nodded he kissed his cheek "but he told me they weren't having s-e-x," he said. Taehyung shrugged "they'll work it out."

He kissed his cheek "i hope they'll be okay."

~~~~~~